PDA

View Full Version : The yahoos, what a riddy

Rangersmandownunder
07-03-2016, 12:18 AM
Newsroom Staff on 06 Mar, 2016 16:57

CELTIC Football Club would like to extend its upmost thanks to supporters for their brilliant backing at today’s Scottish Cup tie with Greenock Morton in Paradise.

Given the quarter-final match took place on Mother’s Day, kicked off at lunchtime on a Sunday and was screened live on TV, the Club hugely appreciates all the fans who were in attendance for the Hoops' dominant 3-0 victory.

Following the triumph over the Championship outfit, Ronny Deila's side are now looking forward to a semi-final at Hampden next month along with their remaining league fixtures as they attempt to make history and lift a fifth successive championship.

And being able to call upon such faithful supporters will be ***** for the champions over the coming months as they pursue a domestic double and aim to deliver more silverware success. - view external link (http://www.celticfc.net/news/10159)

sevvy too
07-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Why don't I feel red in the face?

Rangersmandownunder
07-03-2016, 01:35 AM
Yeah but you're a shameless basturt!

sevvy too
07-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Why should I be ashamed? It's the only weapon the fans have.

Rangersmandownunder
07-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Mother's day excuse is your weapon? X-D

John65
07-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Mother's day excuse is your weapon? X-D
No, you utter bawbag.
Not turning up.
If you are just pretending to be a complete idiot it is a fantastic disguise...

gersforme
07-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Sellik have no shame and are masters of historical revision

judgedu
07-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Keith Jackson nailed it today.

16 years ago the mothers day excuse was trotted out to excuse what they thought then was a poor turnout 40k v Kilmarnock.

Oh how the @ rse has fell out of them.

John65
07-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Championees! ;D

sevvy too
07-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I don't have a red face and my pert @rse is still in place, is this another one of those instances where the hvn thinks simply by saying something,makes it's true? Oh and I forgot to say, I never mentioned mothers day.

Wasted_Life
07-03-2016, 07:32 PM
So it was a boycott for some reason or other.
Never heard anything about it.

Faithful through and through. Except when you're not.

sevvy too
07-03-2016, 08:03 PM
I hope it was to show them how sick they were of the teams performances and being taken for granted by the management.and I reiterate, my bottom is still there and I'm not red in the face.

54FairAndSquare
07-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Keith Jackson nailed it today.

16 years ago the mothers day excuse was trotted out to excuse what they thought then was a poor turnout 40k v Kilmarnock.

Oh how the @ rse has fell out of them.

40k v Kilmarnock :O

Ah the halcyon days eh XD

Rangersmandownunder
08-03-2016, 01:01 AM
I don't have a red face and my pert @rse is still in place, is this another one of those instances where the hvn thinks simply by saying something,makes it's true? Oh and I forgot to say, I never mentioned mothers day.

No you didn't mention mothers day, your club did, officially! X-D

The reasons that you believe why the attendance was so poor are irrelevant, your club says it was due to mother's day.

What a fekin riddy. X-D

judgedu
08-03-2016, 09:14 AM
OUCH!

John65
08-03-2016, 11:27 AM

The reasons that you believe why the attendance was so poor are irrelevant, your club says it was due to mother's day.

What a fekin riddy. X-D[/quote]
Selective reading from the unwashed as per usual...

sevvy too
08-03-2016, 07:14 PM

What a fekin riddy. X-D[/quote]

If my reasons are irrelevant why did you call me a shameless basturt?it doesn't sound as if you think it's irrelevant.and guess what, still not got a riddy.

happytim
08-03-2016, 07:52 PM
if the erse has fallen oot of celtic.

how do we describe rangers liquidation.