ramboy
12-03-2016, 05:35 PM
by us all boycotting a game

Oldtimeram
12-03-2016, 05:37 PM
I will boycott the next home game!

Satanic Ram
12-03-2016, 06:15 PM
I was going to the Charlton game, not any more.

yamyamram
12-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Attendances will start to drop if this mess carries on

Rattea
12-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Really!!!! Protest about what not winning games? When did that become a right? Sign of the namby pamby fans today if people think there is reason to protest.

Clubs all over the world struggling with no support or backing. Sound like spoilt children wanting to protest because the silver spoon in their mouth is no shiney enough.

ramboy
12-03-2016, 07:06 PM
Rattea you are a knob who refuses to go to home games,your opinion about a protest is therefore 100% irrelevant

Rattea
12-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Youre intelligent aren't you ramboy. Eloquent nearly to the level of a chav.

5th in the league and millions spent on players and you think you need to protest. What about your lost dummy!!!!

You and those like you are what's wrong with the game today. That's basically it.

ramboy
12-03-2016, 07:41 PM
say it as it is that is me

my point was...............you will not go to home games and that is your protest,so hypocrite that you are you put down anyone else protest opinion.

I repeat you are a self opinionated knob who will only entertain his own views and not anybody elses

surely your comment 5th in the league and millions spent on players rather contradicts your view yep deffo a hypocrite

Avinit
12-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Are you kidding. Is this really the same guy who has on many occasions moaned like a petulant child about team performances and doesnt attend games.

Chav?
Lost your dummy?

How eloquent are you or intelligent are those comments Rat Chav?

Saying containing Pot and Kettle spring to mind. Ha ha ha ha.

Youre intelligent aren't you ramboy. Eloquent nearly to the level of a chav.

5th in the league and millions spent on players and you think you need to protest. What about your lost dummy!!!!

You and those like you are what's wrong with the game today. That's basically it.

Avinit
12-03-2016, 07:46 PM
You cannot reason with stupidity ramboy. Let him wear his helmet with pride and choke on his crayons.

say it as it is that is me

my point was...............you will not go to home games and that is your protest,so hypocrite that you are you put down anyone else protest opinion.

I repeat you are a self opinionated knob who will only entertain his own views and not anybody elses

surely your comment 5th in the league and millions spent on players rather contradicts your view yep deffo a hypocrite

ramboy
12-03-2016, 07:49 PM
hahahaha good point Avinit

Rattea
12-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Odd two posters with very few posts behaving like this...... Not t anxious what going on is it!!!!!!

Like I said you two opitomise what's wrong with the game and the element of fans that have any lack of foresight.

What areyou going to protest about? Lack of investment? Lack of the board trying to change things? Or just results aren't going your way!!!!!

Hellllooooooo that's life let alone football XD XD XD XD XD

ramboy
12-03-2016, 09:04 PM
lack of consideration for the supporters

those that go to home games as well as away

So these big words what is your foresight Rattea ???

so you know better than me because you have posted more than me is that what you are saying ???

what is life Rattea,that really makes no sense to me at all

ramboy
12-03-2016, 09:05 PM
you talk in riddles answer my questions in laymans terms

jolly_roger
12-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Over here in little old Rovrum we have a noisy neighbour that thinks they are a massive club that should be in the Premiership as a matter of right. They too have fans that suffer from "massivitis" and don't understand that over a season you end up where you deserve to be.

From what I've seen of the Championship this season your league position is just about right and you will be happy to know so is Forest's

You may make the Premiership but you've got to be more professional about it. Your team were strutting about today at 3-0 up and you should have closed down the game but your Fancy Dan players were playing the ****y game rather than the sensible game.

Maybe massivitis is spreading through your squad and fans?

ramboy
12-03-2016, 09:14 PM
fair comment Jolly Roger,that is a fair assessment mate

swaledale
12-03-2016, 10:14 PM
[quote="jolly_roger" and don't understand that over a season you end up where you deserve to be.

From what I've seen of the Championship this season your league position is just about right and you will be happy to know so is Forest's

You may make the Premiership but you've got to be more professional about it. Your team were strutting about today at 3-0 up and you should have closed down the game but your Fancy Dan players were playing the ****y game rather than the sensible game.

Maybe massivitis is spreading through your squad and fans?[/quote]

It may be partly that but it may also be that our dimwit of a chairman has installed a manager with **** all previous experience to manage a eam in the top 6 of the championship when he has spent millions on

AnagRam
12-03-2016, 10:28 PM
Take your point about Rats not attending home matches Swale, but 'protest'...really? What the hell about?
We've lost two points in the dying minutes, that's all...happened before...it'll happen again. It's bloody frustrating that's for sure but hardly the stuff of protests.
We've got an owner who wants us to succeed and who isn't afraid to put his money where his mouth is, so what are we going to do...boycott matches and shout 'Morris out'? Absolute nonsense. He's made mistakes...many of us no longer want to go up this season cos we're clearly not ready...but protest?
Get a grip people...protesting is something for the likes of Blackpool whose owners haven't just made mistakes, they're ripping the club off - allegedly...and of course for the many, many altogether more important things than football.

Avinit
12-03-2016, 11:03 PM
No protest from me, just plain old lack of confidence in decision making

Poor decision to sack a manager with no clear plan to install a better option.

Poor decision to place the chairmans "mate" in such a pivotal position within a large football club.

And your poor judgement to water down such amateur decisio making at key moments in a game of such importance.

I must say im finding your new found apathetic and compromising support a little odd?

And are people with a large number of posts deemed to have valid / credible opinions? Looking at your vast posts i must say you very much rely on quantity rather than quality. 20,000 posts of cryptic disagreeing nonsense doesn't make you an authority on anything other than posting lots of nonsense you know.

I would stick to you what you know best Ratatat.......

[quote="Rattea"]Odd two posters with very few posts behaving like this...... Not t anxious what going on is it!!!!!!

Like I said you t

Rattea
13-03-2016, 10:09 AM
There are quite a few vocal posters on here that don't really go to games home or away so I think you may have to reassess that line!!!! Also you exclude fans that don't go away from having a view. There's probably no one left allowed to have a view as I know Swale doesn't travel ;)

I don't go to home games as I don't want to. It isn't a protest. Unfortunately I have a life and football is a small part of it not my life. How sad would that be!!!!!

I can see how the club is run and I can see the players and I see how we are playing. And I know we, or any other club, don't have a divine right to have so and so as a manager, or be winning every game, or just have everything go for them.

You know what Av Init (blud) and ram boy you truly represent the plastic supporters in the game today. We are fith with massive money pumped in by one person. He's bought the club and taking advise on how and who will do that best long term not short term. He said that last summer he wants a fou

nickyd63
13-03-2016, 10:29 AM
by us all boycotting a game

Are you serious?????

Get a grip things are tough I must admit but boycotting a game oh dear...

AnagRam
13-03-2016, 01:50 PM
That last sentence of Rats has it in a nutshell. Too many on here think there is an entitlement to promotion. There is no such thing and the behaviour of some on here is all too remeniscent of how Forest fans treated Doughty, thought Derby fans were better than that.