PDA

View Full Version : 3-0 and they ****** it up!

Brin
12-03-2016, 05:45 PM
I bet you could have heard a church mouse fart in the away end before that third goal went in...XD

Can you believe a fight back like that? I've never witnessed owt like it…..83 minutes and three down…our own fans walking out in all directions…how sick must they feel missing that….

it was a master stroke bringing on best and Newell…..

Newell seemed to calm the nerves and work his magic in and around the middle and right wing….

Best simply had a point to prove and boy did he……

Dare I say it…'Bring on Ipswich'

1960smiller
12-03-2016, 06:07 PM
I've got to be honest Brin,I though we got out played a bit against middlesborough & got away with it & this was pay back time 3 down 8 mins to go.10 points out of 12 even my HEART said we would not get that never mind the Head.So yep bring on Ipswich but please do it the easy way I'm getting too old for all this excitement.

Brin
12-03-2016, 06:10 PM
I've got to be honest Brin,I though we got out played a bit against middlesborough & got away with it & this was pay back time 3 down 8 mins to go.10 points out of 12 even my HEART said we would not get that never mind the Head.So yep bring on Ipswich but please do it the easy way I'm getting too old for all this excitement.

Eh fella all this jumping up and down when we score makes me realise I ain't 20 odd anymore….;D

hotun
12-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Derby defence were coasting along until Newell and Best came on and they failed miserably under pressure,good job it was nearly time because we would have won it.We would have anyway without two very poor errors from Collins.

Casper64Frank
12-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Roy of the Rovers game that was.
We used our get out of jail card today.
I would have taken a point at 0-0 halftime.

Can't wait for Ipswich....4-4 anyone...

1960smiller
12-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Roy of the Rovers game that was.
We used our get out of jail card today.
I would have taken a point at 0-0 halftime.

Can't wait for Ipswich....4-4 anyone...Go for it,I know a good cardiac nurse.

JohnLeedsMiller
12-03-2016, 06:27 PM
I like your post on Derbymad Brin. Just posted on there myself. I think everyone should have a dig at them. They are proper big time Charlies. You don't need to sign up, you can use your same log on to post.