PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 31)

CAMiller
19-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Five away wins with 3 of those involving 4 goals for the winning team lead to points being hard to come by for most. Tenpast_Chelsea can thank Scotland and 9pts from Stranraer and 6pts from McManus goals for the bulk of his weekly haul of 30pts and the win. Casper64Frand is a close 2nd as leedsmiller and Reefdc79 share 3rd. tuftydivot certainly has the knack of collecting ears as this week, along with wathrufc he can have a pair of Easter Bunny ears to add to his collection.

It looking increasingly like one of the Leeds Millers will take the title unless in the last 5 weeks someone can come up with something special to stop them

With Easter and an International break next week let's have a PL break and see you all back well rested on April 2nd for the final push.

Week 31
Winner: Tenpast_Chelsea 30pts 1x9 (Stranraer), 5x2 (Results), 6 (McManus), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: Casper64Frank 24pts
3rd=: leedsmiller, Reefdc79 22pts
Donkeys: tuftydivot, wathrufc 4pts
Players: 19
Average

Brin
20-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Well another weekend of nearlys and maybes….

West Ham 2-1 up at Chelsea and the ref screws it up for me…..Leeds on a roll…wtf happened there? etc etc

That just about sums up an awful last 6 weeks with some horrendous scoring from me….don't know where why magic touch has gone…..:blue:

I'm going for a Champions League position finish if possible….

A pat on the back for myself though for achieving over 500 points for the first time :D

Two more from me then that's it…...