PDA

View Full Version : SNP survey shows support for independence in decline

Rangersmandownunder
20-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh dear, a wee survey done by the tartan tories shows support for independence in decline, not surprising but the mad sqad will be on to tell its no true and independence is inevitable.

NICOLA Sturgeon has been left red-faced after the Scottish Government's own poll revealed support for independence has hit its lowest level since the referendum.
The latest Scottish Social Attitudes survey shows that just 42 per cent of people want the country to leave the UK, compared with 58 per cent who want to stay.

It is the greatest support for the Union seen since August 2014 - one month before the referendum - and comes as a huge blow to the SNP leadership.

At last weekend's party conference, the First Minister announced she would launch a fresh push for independence during the next parliament.
The Scottish Social Attitudes (SSA) survey, published on Thursday, is based on 1,288 face-to-face interviews carried out between July 2015 and January this year.

It is funded by the Scott

spameater1
20-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Do you only Swallow Swallow Polls that suit your Agenda?

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Strange that Rolf is reporting all this from a country that is in itself independent. Makes you wonder if he really is in Oz! :D

Rangersmandownunder
20-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Do you only Swallow Swallow Polls that suit your Agenda?

Its no true muppet number 1 :-D

Rangersmandownunder
20-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Strange that Rolf is reporting all this from a country that is in itself independent. Makes you wonder if he really is in Oz! :D

Why is it strange?

spameater1
20-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Why is it strange?[/quote]

Would you rather OZ was back under Imperial rule?If so why did you leave good old Blighty? :?

54FairAndSquare
20-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Every Scot Nat knows this to be true but dare not admin it. At least in public

The 44.7, rather than being a stepping stone to inevitable independence, is in fact Peak Yes. They had everything in their favour. They got to pick the time, frame the question and spend 2-3 years brainwashing at taxpayers' expense. They even had favourable economic circumstances as events since have shown, They had a Tory government in London, their ideal scenario. And they still couldn't get it over the line.

In spite of their flag and fatherland corruption of public space, including brainwashing the young, they're no further forward.

It was kind of like an Ally's Tartan Army campaign.

Alex Salmond = The Ally McLeod of politics.

spameater1
20-03-2016, 12:50 PM

The 44.7, rather than being a stepping stone to inevitable independence, is in face Peak Yes. They had everything in their favour. They got to pick the time, frame the question and spend 2-3 years brainwashing at taxpayers' expense. They even had favourable economic circumstances as events since have shown, They had a Tory government in London, their ideal scenario. And they still couldn't get it over the line.

In spite of their flag and fatherland corruption of public space, including brainwashing the young, they're no further forward.

Are you in favour of the Tories shafting the poor and the disabled Wlatty?

Rangersmandownunder
20-03-2016, 12:51 PM

Would you rather OZ was back under Imperial rule?If so why did you leave good old Blighty? :? [/quote]

Australia has never been part of the Union ya fu()kin idiot.

54FairAndSquare
20-03-2016, 12:54 PM

The 44.7, rather than being a stepping stone to inevitable independence, is in face Peak Yes. They had everything in their favour. They got to pick the time, frame the question and spend 2-3 years brainwashing at taxpayers' expense. They even had favourable economic circumstances as events since have shown, They had a Tory government in London, their ideal scenario. And they still couldn't get it over the line.

Are you in favour of the Tories shafting the poor and the disabled Wlatty?[/quote]

Maybe you should ask Watty that, not me. :?

steviex
20-03-2016, 01:15 PM
One Poll of 1200 odd people and the unionists are creaming their nickers , really shows how frightened they are. I couldnt give a flying fpuck what the polls say years away from a referendum if I'm quite honest. 31% wanted Independence 12 months out from the referendum vote and that fairly changed so its a non story that calms the nerves of those most worried. I also find it amazing how folk can denegrate the likes of salmond but never have a single word of critisism for complete and utter incompentent c****ts like Osborne and Cameron. But hey ho the poll means fpuck all in the whole scheme of things just the same if one came out tomorrow showing 60% in favour of Independence.

On a final point i'll look for some independent verification of the story because anything that appears in the Daily Express should generally be filed under fiction or lies. The poll may well be 100% legit but the fact its in the express should always cast doubt how its being sold.

Rangersmandownunder
20-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Its no true muppet No 2

steviex
20-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Its no true muppet No 2

If you could read it would help, I never said it wasn't true I just said I would double check anything that appears in the Express. Were you sent to the colonies because you couldn't read by any chance?

Buc
20-03-2016, 02:41 PM
It depends where you take your polls and who's taking them as they often don't reflect the real numbers out there..

The Press n journal posted a poll result in February 7mths before the yes/no vote and printed front page when the whole cabinet came up to Aberdeen that said.. Big blow for salmond only 27% want I dependence.. In huge headlines but after reading further down it said OUR POLL in small print I spoke to my mate about that po!l who works at the journals and he told me they twisted the results I asked him how he knew for sure he told me it was him that got the results cos he was told to.. :D :D

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Would you rather OZ was back under Imperial rule?If so why did you leave good old Blighty? :? [/quote]

Australia has never been part of the Union ya fu()kin idiot.[/quote]

But it IS an independent country, correct Rolf? :)

54FairAndSquare
20-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Seems like everybody believes the polls they want to.

The only one that mattered was 55.3 - 44.7

Or maybe that one was fixed as well?

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 03:03 PM
The unionists are in a complete mess 54, don't you agree? :D

54FairAndSquare
20-03-2016, 03:08 PM
If they're in so much of a mess, why don't the SNP stand on a manifesto of indyred2?

Or are they feart?

spameater1
20-03-2016, 03:39 PM

Australia has never been part of the Union ya fu()kin idiot.[/quote]

Didn't say it was Einstein,what part of Imperial Rule are you having difficulty with ThickHvnBoy?

spameater1
20-03-2016, 03:41 PM

Are you in favour of the Tories shafting the poor and the disabled Wlatty?[/quote]

Maybe you should ask Wa

steviex
20-03-2016, 03:44 PM
If they're in so much of a mess, why don't the SNP stand on a manifesto of indyred2?

Or are they feart?

Are you actually daft or are you just good at it. Why would anyone who wants to win a referendum propose it when they know they wouldnt win it. Thats called a statement of the bleedin obvious but seems to fly over the unionists heads. The SNP want independence and the only way they will get it is democratically through the ballot box.

It is up to them to persuade the majority to vote for it but if the majority dont want it it will never happen. The only people who obsess about INdy 2 are the unionists because they know the Yes only need to be lucky once for it to happen and they are fpucked. Thats why they want to close down those who dont agree with them than excerise a democratic right in a ballot box or they want to call INDY2 now when they know they are certain to win it. Is that any less opportunist than the S

Rab_The_Ger
20-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Scotland voted NO.

Deal with it.

Stevie, no offence here but it won't be long until you're wearing that white lillie Whitney had on his lapel, on Friday night.

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 04:13 PM

Or are they feart?

So the Bullingdon Club, Liebore & Libdums are not in disarray currently? :?

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 04:17 PM
aww f*ck Mad Wab's on :D

Rab_The_Ger
20-03-2016, 04:22 PM
aww f*ck Mad Wab's on :D

One for the **** bank?

Get a job, you're never off here.

IanAberdon
20-03-2016, 05:12 PM
I have a job Wab unlike the majority of Ra Peeeeepil, but thanks for asking :D

IanAberdon
21-03-2016, 07:27 AM
WELL WELL WELL.....................................

Better get ready for work now.................... :) - view external link (http://scotgoespop.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/bungling-sunday-express-left-red-faced.html)

Buc
26-08-2016, 10:47 AM
What will the unionists say now lol.good work

Mind you these unionists are easily fooled :P

Bodie80
26-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Lets see what an Independent survey says now after the horrendous figures came out this week