PDA

View Full Version : Alan Myers resigns

robinrover
30-03-2016, 06:33 AM
Alan Myers is stepping down from his role as director at rovers
now on the surface this is no big problem as we never hear from the guy and after all he is supposed to be the communicator of venkys
what concerns me is do we have many people left on the board?
this coming at the same time our debt goes over 100 million.

Despair
30-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Either there is some stunning clever managerial machinations occurring, or this could well be signalling that oft threatened withdrawal.

jordan12rhodes
31-03-2016, 02:58 AM
I've said before I believed Lambert's appointment was aimed at one final push at the top 6 THIS SEASON.

They are taking the Rhodes money and pulling the plug.. We could well start next season with David dunn in charge of an assist stripped bare squad..

Howie5o
31-03-2016, 12:55 PM
I've said before I believed Lambert's appointment was aimed at one final push at the top 6 THIS SEASON.

They are taking the Rhodes money and pulling the plug.. We could well start next season with David dunn in charge of an assist stripped bare squad..

But you recently said we ve to wait til NEXT season before judging Lambert ?? make your mind up ..how can we do that if you think Lambert wont be here ??

jordan12rhodes
31-03-2016, 03:26 PM

But you recently said we ve to wait til NEXT season before judging Lambert ?? make your mind up ..how can we do that if you think Lambert wont be here ??[/quote]

(Tumbleweed)