PDA

View Full Version : Barnsley FC single duvet covers with pillow cases Free

Fileytyke
02-04-2016, 12:24 PM
My grandsons are now grown up and don't stay at their Grandads house for the school holidays anymore.I have given the bunk beds to a local charity but have the duvet covers and pillow cases to give away to any Barnsley Fan or Fans.They are in very good condition and have been washed and ironed so if anyone wants them let me know on this site and we can sort out how to get them to you.Maybe a day trip to Filey and I can meet you with the covers.

Deejay1991
02-04-2016, 05:48 PM
Who irons bedding???

Haha :) good on you pal

Fileytyke
02-04-2016, 06:19 PM

Fileytyke
02-04-2016, 06:29 PM
There is only me and my dog Charlie now and although I have tried to get Charlie to do the washing and ironing he is hopeless at it so it's down to me to do it.I served in the Royal Navy in the 1950s and 60s so I was given a crash course in washing and ironing from day one.I helped out with the ironing when the kids were young but I refused point blank to iron any frilly's.

Laura2919
27-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Hi, this is really nice, please let me know could I get the same quilt cover in double size? Here in Australia we call it quilt cover and I found kas quilt covers (https://www.rushk.com.au/kas) a good one!

pass_and_move
27-07-2017, 03:26 PM
There is only me and my dog Charlie now and although I have tried to get Charlie to do the washing and ironing he is hopeless at it so it's down to me to do it.I served in the Royal Navy in the 1950s and 60s so I was given a crash course in washing and ironing from day one.I helped out with the ironing when the kids were young but I refused point blank to iron any frilly's.

:-) like

Fileytyke
27-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Hi, this is really nice, please let me know could I get the same quilt cover in double size? Here in Australia we call it quilt cover and I found kas quilt covers (https://www.rushk.com.au/kas) a good one!

I have never seen any Barnsley FC double duvet covers so I don't know if they are made or not.I don't think a double Barnsley duvet would have gone down very well in our house with me spending quite a lot of time at the ground with the juniors and youth teams and having three Barnsley mad sons I think her indoors would have had enough of Barnsley FC without sleeping under a Barnsley double duvet.

Jules88
27-07-2017, 04:05 PM
I've run it by Mrs Jules and she says that she wouldn't mind sleeping under the said quilt.. especially if it had a pic of Hecky on it and it was KING SIZE....

hope she meant the quilt size!