PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 32)

CAMiller
02-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Fresh off a fortnight break and week 32 brings one of the highest scoring averages of the season with fromafar picking up the win with 36pts. CentreMid takes 2nd spot with a crowded 3rd place being shared by Brin, Casper64Frank and leedsmiller. At the other end of the spectrum a disappointing week for CAMiller and Tenpast_Chelsea who can only collect 10pts and a pair of donkey ears.

A bad week for Leeds and Steve Evans but a good week for the two Leeds Millers as they maintain their positions at the top. MillersFanDave becomes the first player to complete 32 fixtures so the only thing left for him is to wait and see if his 476pts will earn him a top 10 spot.

Week 32
Winner: fromafar 36pts 2x8 (Rotherham, Bristol Rovers), 1x6 (Bradford), 3x2 (Results), 3 (Cummings), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: CentreMid 30pts
3rd=: Brin, Casper64Frank, leedsmiller 26pts
Donkeys: CAMiller, Tenpast_Chelsea 10pts
Players: 18
Average: 20pts
Goal scorers: Walcott (Arsenal), Davies (Bradford), Taylor (2)

Brin
02-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Well unless I pull a 100 pointer out next week I'm playing for a European spot instead….

Fancy a top ten finish as a minimum which will be a good achievement….

Well done to fromafar for his score this weekend….

fromafar
03-04-2016, 03:44 AM
I'm still in shock! just goes to show "Every dog has his day." and wonders will never cease, .the three points against Leeds turned my coffee into Champagne. after all ,its the middle of the night when they play. Keep the faith everyone.!