PDA

View Full Version : O/t Well done to CAM and Frog for giving

kempo
07-04-2016, 07:44 AM
John2, Millmoormagic, kerravon, michaeldc,wendun and Guitarman a dressing down the other day with regard to their behaviour on here.

It won't last but since they ran away with their tails between their legs hasn't it been an absolute pleasure to tune into this site?

Well done to CAM and frog and to whoever complained.

John2
07-04-2016, 10:21 AM
I've never criticised the mods before, its a thankless task, but I think their decision to lock the doctors thread (admitting they hadn't read it) the other week was a mistake.

There was no abuse, but there was one poster demonstrating a victim complex who I had my suspicions made the complaint, and somehow succeeded in avoiding critique and having to engage in meaningful debate (you).

Kempo, you're a complex and intelligent chap, but your erratic posting, inability to handle disagreement and obsessive side-sniping in unrelated threads has led me to question the reasons behind your retiring at an early age. With this in mind, and that this thread suggests the silencing of any dissent to your opinion seems to make you happier, I'm going to avoid engaging with you further or getting into any position that could upset or provoke you. I truly wish you well.

kempo
07-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Thanks for that John2....I welcome your avoidance.

Of course you could not avoid without a few derogatory comments.

I retired at 57 because I could afford it( and fancied some family time and holidays before I leave this mortal coil) with a distinguished career which included being a clinical complaints advisor for the biggest defence union and a GP contract assessor so your underhand comment is quite wrong and without any foundation whatsoever.

Secondly you imply that I made the complaint about your behaviour....I did not and would be more than happy for the mods to the complainant.

I wish you well also.

John2
07-04-2016, 11:22 AM
so your underhand comment is quite wrong and without any foundation whatsoever.

I'm glad to hear it. My foundation is based on entirely on the content of your posts, it is admittedly very narrow, but it is all I have to go on.

kempo
07-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Well....All you have done is make a cowardly insinuation re the reasons for my retirement.

I have given the reasons so unless these are what you had in mind then it would seem that you are wrong yet again.

John2
07-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Perhaps I should have kept that insinuation private and I apologise, I just wanted to be fully open and honest about my reasons for avoiding engagement with you in the future as I've been concerned about how you handle dissension. Its a forum, people are completely different in real life to how they post, I can only make assessments based on the evidence to hand. I'm glad I'm wrong.

gm_gm
07-04-2016, 12:05 PM
..."Is this a private argument?"

I love Mont Pythons

kempo
07-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Apology accepted.

Maybe you will change your mind about future engagement but whatever, I hope that you continue to enjoy your debates on here.

I have no hard feelings and accept that we cannot all get on all of the time.

I'm sorry that I didn't see you down the Drake ( now basement 35 or similar ) on Tuesday.

I had a Lager with lime top set up for you

kempo
07-04-2016, 12:08 PM
[quote="gm_gm"

I love Mont Pythons [/quote]

Monty surely Shirley

1960smiller
07-04-2016, 12:18 PM
[quote="gm_gm"

I love Mont Pythons [/quote] Yes,it's only for people that can spell but I all so like Mont Pythons.

gm_gm
07-04-2016, 12:31 PM
This is John2 on his way to see Kempo... - view external link (https://vimeo.com/25921512)

Geetarman
07-04-2016, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ddKMBXi.jpg

jolly_roger
07-04-2016, 08:04 PM
I suspect Kempo has forgotten more than John2 will ever know

millmoormagic
07-04-2016, 08:21 PM
I suspect Kempo, who is quite obviously an intelligent fella, is also the saddest intelligent fella on here, you know the one who's got no mates, in fact, this is probably his only social interaction, i feel sorry for the little rotter...

jolly_roger
07-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Oh the irony XD

millmoormagic
07-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Oh the irony XD

XD that's funny :D XD

jolly_roger
07-04-2016, 09:26 PM
This site needs more humour.

CTMilller
07-04-2016, 09:35 PM

I retired at 57 because I could afford it( and fancied some family time and holidays before I leave this mortal coil) with a distinguished career which included being a clinical complaints advisor for the biggest defence union and a GP contract assessor so your underhand comment is quite wrong and without any foundation whatsoever.

Secondly you imply that I made the complaint about your behaviour....I did not and would be more than happy for the mods to the complainant.

I wish you well also.

Kempo, I've never had reason to doubt that you are a doctor - you seem to give knowledgable doctorly advice on here. But in this email you talk about being a "clinical complaints advisor" and a "GP contract assessor" -both of which could require full training as a GP - but equally could be largely administrative rol

Geetarman
07-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Don't doubt anything that he says, or ask searching questions. He doesn't like it and responds like a child that has been told that it's bedtime

Brin
07-04-2016, 10:51 PM

I wish you well also.

Kempo, I've never had reason to doubt that you are a doctor - you seem to give knowledgable doctorly advice on here. But in this email you talk about being a "clinical complaints advisor" and a "GP contract assessor" -both of which could require full training as a GP - but

jolly_roger
07-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Affectionately known as "Attila the Hen" as she clucks around the GPs

kempo
08-04-2016, 07:49 AM

I wish you well also.

Kempo, I've never had reason to doubt that you are a doctor - you seem to give knowledgable doctorly advice on here. But in this email you talk about being a "clinical complaints advisor" and a "GP contract assessor" -both of which could require full training as a GP - but

kempo
08-04-2016, 08:14 AM
Don't doubt anything that he says, or ask searching questions. He doesn't like it and responds like a child that has been told that it's bedtime

Any more quizzes?

I enjoyed the last one yet oddly you have not mentioned it recently!

John2
08-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Maybe you will change your mind about future engagement but whatever, I hope that you continue to enjoy your debates on here.

Don't worry kempo, I was careful not to dramatically declare I will stop engaging at all, I'll primarily be making an effort to provoke you less.

kempo
08-04-2016, 09:21 AM
That's very good of you John2 but remember this..

If you start any trouble I will be straight on the phone to my new friends frog and CAM!