PDA

View Full Version : 2016/17 kit.

vespabri
18-04-2016, 01:35 PM
A few weeks ago i saw a glimpse of our possible new home shirt ont'net....a collar,red body white sleeves and yellow teim.
It did look like an old 1981 style shirt and hopefully thats the new shirt...ive not had a millers shirt for years but that design may make me buy one for the 1st time in years..if only to wear occationally.
Anyone know if that was a genuine shirt or fake or what design is for next season?
And for gods sake whats happening with G&C..??

ScudTheMiller
18-04-2016, 03:03 PM
The eye sore that is G&C gives away fans the ideal oppertunity to sing "Rotherham's a s hit hole,I want to go home"

They won't have anything to sing if it wasn't for G&C

jolly_roger
18-04-2016, 03:06 PM
The lack of activity on G&C is scandalous.

A mare's nest of excuses.

Archiemiller
18-04-2016, 03:15 PM
[quote="ScudTheMiller"

They won't have anything to sing if it wasn't for G&C
[/quote] Whats the odds in the next 5yrs, Millers playing in Prem, G&C been re-developed.? Dont throw your money away on G&C. :O

mellowmiller
18-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Every time we're forced to exit down Don Street we should all stamp our feet in unison.
Pretty sure that will bring the disgusting ruin tumbling down!

jolly_roger
18-04-2016, 03:38 PM
An official English Heritage quote:-

English Heritage believes that there is "nothing intrinsic, in the form, fabric or condition of the building which prevents its re-use, in total or in part."

Nothing that a big bomb wouldn't put right. XD

Shows how out of touch English Heritage are

millertop
18-04-2016, 04:14 PM
I know it's not hard to have an insight with the limited designs from puma but Do the club even know what kit designs are available yet?

jolly_roger
18-04-2016, 04:23 PM
To be fair there's not much room for anything drastically different when it comes to red football shirts.

Redshank
18-04-2016, 04:39 PM
Every time we're forced to exit down Don Street we should all stamp our feet in unison.
Pretty sure that will bring the disgusting ruin tumbling down!

Time for a re-hash of an old 70s song?...

"I've travelled far and wide
I've been to Merseyside
But there is only one place I want to be
And that is Don Street
Where we can stamp our feet
And the Guest & Chrimes lays ruined at our feet....
Nah Nah Nahhhh Nah Nah Etc."
:D

avondalemiller
18-04-2016, 06:02 PM
If it was going to be converted into something useful, somebody would have fired it....sods' law that they haven't.

When it was announced about the stadium going there, i walked inside G & C,it was a complete shambles, don't suppose it'll be any better nowadays.......burn it....