PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Presentation

duke_the_arab
02-05-2016, 10:50 PM
In there biggest night in 43 years. Just wondering as i left right on full time. Was there a trophy presented to them for relegating us. ????

ThompsonGTF
02-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Lol. Well said. FTD

Akdehs
02-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Ha ha

Indeed, that's 40-50 years of pain for you

Wee team with wee team mentality, they have regressed this season in a weak as phuck division having backed Hartley very well

Only our self inflicted disaster of a year has made them feel ok about things

The_Guy
02-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Their biggest achievement in 43 year is not down to them being a good/great team. It's down to us being ****e.

Says it all.

At least when I have seen us achieve, it has been down to us actually achieving, not another team failing.

Such is life though.

TerryTheTerror
02-05-2016, 11:02 PM
Mate of mine saw a few of them wandering around before the match with a full size coffin painted tangerine. :?

Eamons_lost_wig_04
02-05-2016, 11:09 PM
ach let them have their moment in the limelight they've waited long enough for it.....sad fact is though they have won nout as usual and changes nothing that went b4

wouldnt swap anything i have seen my team do over the past 40-50 yrs for what the trophy virgins have done....square root of eff all

we relegated oorselves no them....we were doon weeks ago

bitter bunch we will see them again no doubts they have previous for failure

Arabdad
03-05-2016, 03:50 AM
I assume that the city council have arranged an open top bus and a reception at city chambers to celebrate the Derry minks winning the square root of phuck all?

An old shed boy
03-05-2016, 03:59 AM
When they wake up this morning United will still be relegated but most of them have still not seen their team win a trophy.

Arab_Kris
03-05-2016, 08:43 AM
I'd be acting the same to be honest with you. How often do you get the chance to relegate your city rivals?

I'm bitter, but I'll get over it.

Apart from winning the league on your rivals ground, relegating your rival is probably the biggest gloating factor you can have.

borderarab
03-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Mate of mine saw a few of them wandering around before the match with a full size coffin painted tangerine. :? should have got it off them and stuffed Thompson in it.

JamesMcClean
04-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Mate of mine saw a few of them wandering around before the match with a full size coffin painted tangerine. :?

I wonder where that is now?? XD

arabiain
04-05-2019, 09:41 PM
I believe it's been repainted Dark Blue and White with Very Very Red Faces 😂😂😂

JamesMcClean
04-05-2019, 09:47 PM
I believe it's been repainted Dark Blue and White with Very Very Red Faces ������

Very red, I’ve got a minter for them. >;)

shedka
04-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Ha ha

Indeed, that's 40-50 years of pain for you

Wee team with wee team mentality, they have regressed this season in a weak as phuck division having backed Hartley very well

Only our self inflicted disaster of a year has made them feel ok about things

Yup, as true now as then, only they kept regressing, from a starting point of getting a fortunate 6th place finish the season before due to Hamilton collapsing (after Alex Neil left them in January)

They had an opportunity with our self inflicted fall from being class (a level they haven't seen their own side) to relegation to have a wee bit spotlight and to make us feel worse, they stunk the joint out and gave us a good laugh

shedka
04-05-2019, 09:50 PM
Very red, I’ve got a minter for them. >;)

Hahaha

What a nick to have got themselves in

JamesMcClean
04-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Hahaha

What a nick to have got themselves in

At least they can always look back at the medals that they go...............oh,Er,hang on a second...................XDXDXDXD

Eamons_lost_wig_04
04-05-2019, 10:17 PM
At least they can always look back at the medals that they go...............oh,Er,hang on a second...................XDXD

I believe they will be receiving a new medal as the best team in league history with a support 100% full of hurting chip on shoulder wish they were born an Arab but lost out ....DELUSIONAL LOOSERS!XD

petermackie
05-05-2019, 12:07 AM
I'd be acting the same to be honest with you. How often do you get the chance to relegate your city rivals?

I'm bitter, but I'll get over it.

Apart from winning the league on your rivals ground, relegating your rival is probably the biggest gloating factor you can have.

Correct...see you next season

Eamons_lost_wig_04
05-05-2019, 12:23 AM
it hurts don't it!:heart:

GUNBOAT
05-05-2019, 12:27 AM
I was at Ibrox the night we relegated them in 1976 the first season of the new 10 team league,it was a great night but we had bigger fish to fry.Three years later we won our first major trophy and took on europe's best.Since their glory night 3 years ago they have been involved in a constant battle to avoid the drop,been knocked out early in every cup competition and broke modern day losing streak records.
That's the difference between the city's two clubs in a nutshell,when the opportunity arose one went onto greatness and the other failed miserably and reverted to its Championship status.Dundee FC and its fans have copyright of the Fun brand and yesterday they reclaimed it with some style,FACT.