PDA

View Full Version : Warnock's latest on job situation (interviewed him this afternoon)

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
06-05-2016, 04:07 PM
- view external link (http://bit.ly/1TsfMvS)

jolly_roger
06-05-2016, 04:15 PM
I'm starting to cool towards Mr Warnock.

I can see the point but similar vacancies came up last year and the year before that. They were hardly beating a path to Warnock's door then were they?

Deepmidwinter
06-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Long before safety was assured I started a thread advising Neil to walk away a Millers legend if he pulled off the impossible and kept us in the Championship. The longer the current uncertainty continues the more convinced I am that he should have done just that. The situation is becoming unsustainable. Even if agrees to stay with us we will clearly be second best. So go when your contract ends Neil with all our thanks. To hang on in the hope of a bigger fish is wanting your cake and eat it.

gwru
06-05-2016, 04:46 PM
Tony Stewart should say I want a decision by middle of next week either way. We can start recruitment when season finishes. Get majority of signings in before players go away on holiday. Need manager in place 1st, going to be his signings.

Want Neil there, can't think of nobody else. Can't see a top championship club coming in for him. Also his assistant Kevin Blackwell & coach Ronnie Jepson will keep them in employment + you can see they know there job. Then they can work with a new manager following season.

Donald_Valley
06-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Agreed. Decision next week or go. He's done an unbelievable job but if we are not "his cup of tea" then he should walk away. There comes a time when this "smashing little club" need to take control.

avondalemiller
06-05-2016, 06:09 PM
....mmmmmm, getting a bit boring now being his 4th or 5th choice club......

one_a_day
06-05-2016, 06:23 PM
I blame the press for continually banging on about it. Warnock has said they will sit down next week so stop bleeding asking him.