PDA

View Full Version : Chin up, Dejan..

PapaLazarou
19-05-2016, 06:32 AM
..there's always the Euros for you to look forward to.

Oh, hang on a minute.

Never mind, at least you'll have the summer to prepare for next season's Champions League adventure with Liverpool.

What, not that either ?

http://i64.tinypic.com/2nlv5tg.jpg

I have no sympathy for Liverpool.
They had a choice as a club.
They chose to buy poorly.
Maybe their objectives have changed.
They were on course to be a Champions League club, but obviously that has changed.

For all the ****s and giggles, thanks Brendan, thanks Dejan, thanks Ratface.. :D

kernow
19-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Tough luck Lovren. Not good enough and found out eventually.
That fraud Rogers looking likely to walk into the Celtic job. Couldn't fail there could he? Well with a resurgent Rangers to deal with there's a strong possibility, nay probability. How do these blokes get away with it ? Maybe he's a freemason ? I.'ll bet McLaren is one. He's another charlatan !

chiswickmart
19-05-2016, 07:49 AM
Yeah unlucky Dejan........pursued a dream and just came up short in a European Final. Or I suppose he could have stayed with you and come up short against MidgetLand!!

With no European football next season for Chelsea and Liverpool you'd think they will be major forces in the domestic competitions, along with the usual suspects. Still, you can always have another Bus Tour at 41 years I suppose........that's how you roll......unlike Dejan!!

kernow
19-05-2016, 08:24 AM
He's a c unt.! Not surprised you like him.

chiswickmart
19-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Thanks, just happy you didn't describe him as a c ock.

kernow
19-05-2016, 12:52 PM
That would describe him as well.
Well rid. Not worthy of Southampton FC.

PonyFiddlerReturns
19-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Yeah unlucky Dejan........pursued a dream and just came up short in a European Final. Or I suppose he could have stayed with you and come up short against MidgetLand!!

With no European football next season for Chelsea and Liverpool you'd think they will be major forces in the domestic competitions, along with the usual suspects. Still, you can always have another Bus Tour at 41 years I suppose........that's how you roll......unlike Dejan!!I'm amazed that you still have the temerity to post here, Your tinpot little turd of a club is so far behind Southampton in all aspects that it's simply never going to catch up. In fact if I supported that pile of charity thieving play off bottling w@nk, I certainly wouldn't be on the message board of my bigger better rivals shamelessly trying to mock them. It's quite ridiculous actually......but then ridiculous is what you skates do best.

chiswickmart
20-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Actually, when it comes to teams on the South Coast, winning things is what we do best!!

Southerndown
20-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Have I missed something, why all the vitriol towards Lovren?

PapaLazarou
20-05-2016, 09:40 AM
Have I missed something...

Clearly.

chiswickmart
20-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Have I missed something, why all the vitriol towards Lovren?

He went to another club in the hope of winning trophies. As you know, this lot don't do trophies and despise ambition......hence the vitriol.

kernow
20-05-2016, 11:56 AM
Winning trophies? That's gone well so far then!
For ambition read self serving, mercenary, greed. Another one, just like Lallana, who forced the issue by threatening to withdraw their labour. Thinking that they're somehow better than they really are.
As I said, good riddance. We certainly haven't missed them.
Morgan Schneiderlin left because he's ambitious and wants to win trophies. Fair enough. He conducted himself correctly. There's no vitreol towards him.

chiswickmart
20-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Yeah I know he didn't play it too well when he left. But he has played in two Finals this year......so he's getting pretty close.

PapaLazarou
20-05-2016, 12:11 PM
For ambition read self serving, mercenary, greed. Another one, just like Lallana, who forced the issue by threatening to withdraw their labour. Thinking that they're somehow better than they really are.
As I said, good riddance. We certainly haven't missed them.

What's satisfyingly ironic is how his utterly awful performances at the start of the season helped steer Liverpool to their joint lowest league finish for more than 40 years.