PDA

View Full Version : Pitch invasion video from the hvn end

ZombieSkelper
22-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Warning - The video contains images of mutant lookin hvn phucks who look like they could explode at any minute XD - view external link (https://youtu.be/sHTsddR2T7w)

sevvy too
22-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Wow, that hibee got it good from that hvn........from behind, and what's with the Billy boys and the dirty feni@n basturts shouts? I thought that was illegal. :-/

ZombieSkelper
22-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Mostly grown men in their 40s and 50s trying to get on for a fight, what a riddy XD

ed_Scottishfitba1
22-05-2016, 11:13 AM
This video would help make a very good case for employing professional stewards who know how to deal with fans intent on going where they should not be going.

There are several instances where stewards do not even attempt to prevent fans encroaching and I have no doubt similar situations would have been experienced at the Hibs end. For the pittance the stewards would have been paid , I wouldn't have stopped anybody either.

RedTillDead_DLOW67
22-05-2016, 11:19 AM
This video would help make a very good case for employing professional stewards who know how to deal with fans intent on going where they should not be going.

There are several instances where stewards do not even attempt to prevent fans encroaching and I have no doubt similar situations would have been experienced at the Hibs end. For the pittance the stewards would have been paid , I wouldn't have stopped anybody either.

to be fair those stewards gave the sevco fans a right good whispering to.

billymorgan
22-05-2016, 11:20 AM
Wonder if the Sevco will be presenting this video as evidence of their supporters ' Admirable Restraint' to the investigation team ? No I don't think so either XD

redscot
22-05-2016, 11:26 AM
Oh dear, seems the sevco mopes have gone very quiet. XD

steviex
22-05-2016, 11:28 AM

Exactly , at our play off game against Rangers at Fir Park when some of our knob end fans entered the field of play and ran to the Rangers fans the police and stewards immediately put a line in front of the South Stand to stop Motherwell fans goading Rangers fans onto the park. Somehow it was still managed to be spun that disaster was only averted because Rangers fans showed remarkable restraint, no the primary reason was the Police and Stewards did their job and reacted instantly cos they could see

John65
22-05-2016, 11:35 AM
And another...
It seems clear that the monkeys couldn't take the goading from the Hibs supporters and decided to do what they do best - thuggery and violence.
Flares, sectarian singing and unprovoked attacks on supporters simply celebrating their team's victory...

An absolutely disgusting performance from the filth as usual... - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPd1HlGYBY)

Hairdrier
22-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Looks like the only fighting was from Sevco. No surprises there then and not very sensible of the Hibs fans to
to goad the orcs.
I'm sure it will be investigated, along with the sectarian tunes, and the flares, etc.
Where were the police - it was a category a game??

54FairAndSquare
22-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Of course, sectarian singing is comparable to assault

Hairdrier
22-05-2016, 12:27 PM
It's the whole package you get with Rangers Walter, the sectarianism, the fighting, the singing.

John65
22-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Seems to me it was the monkeys doing all the assaulting. Winding up the Hibs supporters all game with their vile offensive chants, then, when the Hibs supporters entered the field of play to celebrate their victory, they were attacked by the h[size=3]un hordes, who even stooped so low as to try to kidnap their children... all in all a dark day for ragers - the darkest in their short four year history I would say...

IanAberdon
22-05-2016, 12:29 PM
They're both equally odious from your lot 5.4.

RedTillDead_DLOW67
22-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Seems to me it was the monkeys doing all the assaulting. Winding up the Hibs supporters all game with their vile offensive chants, then, when the Hibs supporters entered the field of play to celebrate their victory, they were attacked by the h[size=3]un hordes, who even stooped so low as to try to kidnap their children... all in all a dark day for ragers - the darkest in their short four year history I would say...

I honestly never thought they could have behaved worse than after last seasons thrashing at Fir Park, when the rangers players assaulted the motherwell heroes on the pitch after the game.

Boy was I wrong :blue:

I hate to think what could happen next time Sevco are humiliated, the worrying thing is they are in for a lot of humiliating days next season if they are allowed to play in the countries top league. I say if, because surely after that there will need to be questions asked regarding allowing their supporters to

AguyIknow
22-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Looked like a lot of ageing hold-me-back merchants to be honest. She'd no tears for that Hibee who got a taste of his own medicine. Think the inflatable football spoke volumes. There were plenty there for a celebration pity the minority ruined it