PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Shiels says his son wasn't attacked either

AguyIknow
24-05-2016, 07:59 AM
The newspaper claim that all 11 TRFC players on the park were attacked has already been shown up by Kenny Miller's missus saying her husband was NOT attacked in any way by anyone. Now it seems that Kenny Shiels is blowing another hole in that tissue of lies spread by TRFC and a particular rag. Nae luck lads :-)

54FairAndSquare
24-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Personally I'd have been astonished if Kenny Shiels HAD been assaulted as he wasn't even on the pitch

John65
24-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Personally I'd have been astonished if Kenny Shiels HAD been assaulted as he wasn't even on the pitch
Doesn't say Kenny Sheils was on the pitch or assaulted - simply said his son wasn't attacked...

Do you go to classes for selective reading because by fk you lot are really, really good at it...

psych
25-05-2016, 06:51 AM

Here's me thinking he came on as a second half sub

8 Zelalem Substituted for Shiels at 63'minutes
- view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36292302)

AguyIknow
25-05-2016, 07:28 AM
54 - straight question - did you even see the game and aftermath? Or are you going to claim your view was obstructed by a smoke bomb XD

John65
25-05-2016, 09:18 AM

Here's me thinking he came on as a second half sub

8 Zelalem Substituted for Shiels at 63'minutes
[/quote]

Ah! The reason for ragers' loss becomes clear - bringing on a 60 year-old ex-Kilmarnock manager with almost half an hour still to play was probably not the best decision...

ZombieSkelper
25-05-2016, 09:30 AM
Sir walloper delivers another headshot to himself XD

thebluedevil
26-05-2016, 11:16 AM
The newspaper claim that all 11 TRFC players on the park were attacked has already been shown up by Kenny Miller's missus saying her husband was NOT attacked in any way by anyone. Now it seems that Kenny Shiels is blowing another hole in that tissue of lies spread by TRFC and a particular rag. Nae luck lads :-)

Hey mate, you got any links to these interviews, never heard them and would like to hear them in full.

Cheers

ZombieSkelper
26-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Kenny Miller's wife wasn't interviewed thickstuff :D

thebluedevil
27-05-2016, 10:53 AM
The OP says it was in the newspapers, I assumed they had interviewed Miller's wife and Shiels or at least asked for their views.

Can the OP please give me a link to the statements then, I would like to read them in full and in what context they were given.

And no need to be rude, I wasn't asking you.

AguyIknow
27-05-2016, 10:57 AM
thebluedevil Posts :10 Joined :May 2002 Liked :times in posts Trailist :Member :14 years

The blue devil is an ID set up 14 years ago and has only previously made 9 posts in those 14 years. Hmm I wonder which banned bluenose that is. XD

AguyIknow
27-05-2016, 11:00 AM
The OP says it was in the newspapers, I assumed they had interviewed Miller's wife and Shiels or at least asked for their views.

Can the OP please give me a link to the statements then, I would like to read them in full and in what context they were given.

And no need to be rude, I wasn't asking you.

Can you point out to where I said either statement by the relatives of the TRFC players were in the newspapers? Thanks pal. :-)

ZombieSkelper
27-05-2016, 11:03 AM
thebluedevil Posts :10 Joined :May 2002 Liked :times in posts Trailist :Member :14 years

The blue devil is an ID set up 14 years ago and has only previously made 9 posts in those 14 years. Hmm I wonder which banned bluenose that is. XD

Most of the hvns must be banned as the majority of them seem to have disappeared after last weekend's comedy show :D

John65
27-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Kenny Shiels said Dean was not assaulted via the BBC. I believe Kenny Miller's wife used twitter.
Probably an "attempted" assault...

ZombieSkelper
27-05-2016, 11:13 AM
Kenny Shiels said Dean was not assaulted via the BBC. I believe Kenny Miller's wife used twitter.

Ra bares are already boycotting the BBC, that will be twitter on the list as well now. :D

thebluedevil
27-05-2016, 11:35 AM

I can't find the Shiels interview on the BBC and I don't do twitter, thanks anyway.

thebluedevil
27-05-2016, 12:03 PM

A few months after joining this site I was deployed to Afghanistan, my moniker is my regiment and I have no idea why you are so angry with me.

ZombieSkelper
27-05-2016, 12:31 PM
So you're no a banned hvn, you've just no posted much in the last 14 year cos you've been working in Afghanistan? Seems legit XD

CB_1874
27-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Blue Devil, be careful with the Facebook Freak (Erse Skelper). He'll be stalking you in no time.

ZombieSkelper
27-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Yup the human toilet is definitely upset with me again today, he's following me about all over the place :D

CB_1874
27-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Good one, Facebook Freak.

ZombieSkelper
27-05-2016, 01:48 PM
See what I mean XD

AguyIknow
27-05-2016, 02:00 PM

A few months after joining this site I was deployed to Afghanistan, my moniker is my regiment and I have no idea why you are so angry with me. [/quote]

A few months? You've already nearly posted as much in 24 hours as you did in those few months. According to Wikipedia Blue devil regiment is a US regiment that has long since left Afghanistan - 14 years seems a rather long overseas posting to a conflict zone.

I'm not in the least bit angry with you - I find the knots you tie yourself in rather amusing truth be told. XD

CB_1874
27-05-2016, 02:17 PM
We've nearly been waiting 14 years for ATimIknow to tell us what team he supports. :D

sevvy too
27-05-2016, 02:49 PM
We've nearly been waiting 14 years for ATimIknow to tell us what team he supports. :D

No you havnt. :-\

John65
27-05-2016, 03:55 PM

I can't find the Shiels interview on the BBC and I don't do twitter, thanks anyway. [/quote]

I haven't looked for either, so I'm afraid I can't help you any more.

Hairdrier
27-05-2016, 06:37 PM
None of the players were assaulted, maybe pushed around at bit and abused. Suspended sentences for the 'fans' responsible.
Jail for the fans scrapping on the pitch though.

John65
27-05-2016, 06:45 PM
None of the players were assaulted, maybe pushed around at bit and abused. Suspended sentences for the 'fans' responsible.
Jail for the fans scrapping on the pitch though.

Perhaps... I think they will take a rather dim view of the intimidation of the players, and rightly so. The fact that half the ragers players went down without actually being touched isn't that unusual... >:)

redscot
27-05-2016, 06:50 PM
The back-up bun is still seething. XD

psych
27-05-2016, 07:14 PM
The back-up bun is still seething. XD

The Hiroo Onoda of Scottishfitba.net

thebluedevil
28-05-2016, 02:41 AM

A few months after joining this site I was deployed to Afghanistan, my moniker is my regiment and I have no idea why you are so angry with me. [/quote]

A few months? You've already nearly posted as much in 24 hours as you did in those few months. According to Wikipedia Blue devil regiment is a US regiment that has long since left Afghanistan - 14 years seems a rather long overseas posting to a conflict zone.

I'm not in the least bit angry with you - I find the knots you tie yourself in rather amusing truth be told. XD[/quote]

Think the info you're using is out of date buddy, the regiment wa

CB_1874
28-05-2016, 04:27 AM
And with that aTimIknow walked away with his erse in his hands. :D

sevvy too
28-05-2016, 08:04 AM

I'm not in the least bit angry with you - I find the knots you tie yourself in rather amusing truth be told. XD[/quote]

Think the info you

John65
28-05-2016, 11:09 AM

I'm not in the least bit angry with you - I find the knots you tie yourself in rather amusing tru

sevvy too
28-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Jeez, tough room.

John65
28-05-2016, 02:35 PM
XD

AguyIknow
30-05-2016, 12:10 PM
And with that aTimIknow walked away with his erse in his hands. :D

Oh dear, your homoerotic fantasies aside I think you'll find I pointed out it was rather unusual that the guy had started a relative posting frenzy here compared to his previous activity given he'd previously posted less than once per year on average. And no matter what the of his brigade/regiment new or old, he won't have been posted to an overseas conflict zone for 14 years, the excuse he tried :-)

Don't worry though - there's been another pop-up hvn made a recent appearance. I'm sure he can keep you company here for a while ;-)

Rab_The_Ger
30-05-2016, 03:15 PM
thebluedevil has given you a valid reason for his post count, he was deployed to Afghan not long after he joined here.

Simple fact you can't respond to him directly and have to do so via AJ speaks volumes about you.

ZombieSkelper
30-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Do they not have the internet in Afghanistan wab? :D

Rab_The_Ger
30-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Do they not have the internet in Afghanistan wab? :D

You'll never know in reality Skelper, you can hardly get away from this forum never mind judging someone who has been to Afghanistan.

ZombieSkelper
30-05-2016, 03:42 PM
So is it possible to be in Afghanistan and also use the internet wab? It's quite a simple question really. :D

Rab_The_Ger
30-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Yes of course it is, he has more serious issues, re serving his country in the line of duty rather than going onto Sf.net to see what's being posted.

****ing get a grip.

ZombieSkelper
30-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Thanks wab, we got there in the end. :)

AguyIknow
30-05-2016, 04:24 PM
thebluedevil has given you a valid reason for his post count, he was deployed to Afghan not long after he joined here.

Simple fact you can't respond to him directly and have to do so via AJ speaks volumes about you.

Dear oh dear, another angry hvn.
I didn't respond through anybody else - I game my response above to blue devil and he reverted without addressing the issue..
I don't think the claim that he was deployed to Afghanistan 14 years ago and is only just back now stands up to any scrutiny. NOBODY gets deployed overseas and incommunicado to a combat zone for 14 years - nope, not even Rambo