PDA

View Full Version : South for our Italian midfielder?

Triggs
25-05-2016, 02:59 PM
I doubt it! - view external link (www.sunderland-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/south_for_our_italian_midfielder_888284/index.shtml)

staples
25-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Dont think i would be to bothered if he left if im honest.

LINETRASH
06-06-2016, 09:49 PM
Dont think i would be to bothered if he left if im honest.

Wasn't a big fan of his either.....spent more time injured than on the pitch.

andyj73
07-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Wasn't a big fan of his either.....spent more time injured than on the pitch.

.. me neither .. decent player but didn't look suited for the prem ..

elsphynx
12-06-2016, 10:57 AM
"Italian Wizard"...Oh alright then!

Cant see him remaining in England, but i`d wish him well anyway, not cut out for Premiership but too good for championship..Serri A, Ligue1, or La Liga perhaps!

LINETRASH
15-06-2016, 08:14 PM
"Italian Wizard"...Oh alright then!

Cant see him remaining in England, but i`d wish him well anyway, not cut out for Premiership but too good for championship..Serri A, Ligue1, or La Liga perhaps!

Exactly...the Premiership is physical, direct and high tempo, you need to be an extraordinary good footballer if you're Giaccherini's size...especially at Sunderland where we don't play with possession, he just gets lost amongst the trees. Get the best price for him and move on....

andyj73
16-06-2016, 07:43 PM
.. looks like his price has gone up .. hope he bangs the ****ers in for a few dollars more ..

elsphynx
21-06-2016, 08:36 AM
He`s doing his chances no harm at all after playing well in Two games for Italy in the Euros, he`s gonna get the move he wants.. Theres even talk of him going to Chelsea now to work under Conte ffs!

Hope the lil b,stard dosent come back to haunt us!....:D

Wearside Giacc, good luck anyway!