PDA

View Full Version : Free Ticket

ShropshireAlex
28-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Having just received my season ticket in the post (yes, I paid up by 9th May) I was surprised to find enclosed also a complimentary adult ticket for any League game in the coming season - - really nice thank you from the club I thought, worth another £20 off the season ticket in effect, particularly since no-one tried to up the early bird sales with this as an offer, it's just gone to those of us who've already renewed, with thank you from Bev Dyer. I like the fact it's adult voucher for all too, not a lesser value because mine's a senior ticket. I know it probably costs them little in real terms and may pay off if someone enjoys their game, but it's nice to feel a bit appreciated. Thanks guys!

Preston76
28-05-2016, 01:21 PM
What a nice gesture from the club but why didn't they promote the free ticket shame it's only for a league game and not a cup tie as well.

AlexLeicester
28-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Great gesture and really pleasant surprise. I quite like the ideas of not promoting it, but instead just saying 'Thank you'. I also think the fact that it's for a League game: we pay varying amounts for Cup games and most (sadly, as we do not have a good track record over the last few years) are a lot cheaper than League games.

Preston76
29-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Yes great to invite a football fan friend to watch the Alex but where I sit we are all season ticket holders so invite a friend and say see you after the game?Good idea but not thought through propaly

all
29-05-2016, 06:58 PM
I ordered two new season tickets on 6th May and paid by bank transfer. I did not get a ticket voucher with either new ticket.

all
02-06-2016, 10:24 AM
When I let the ticket office know, they sent the vouchers without delay or argument and acknowledged their mistake. WELL DONE

ShropshireAlex
02-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Yes great to invite a football fan friend to watch the Alex but where I sit we are all season ticket holders so invite a friend and say see you after the game?Good idea but not thought through propaly

They always let you switch your seat for a game to sit with a friend when you buy an extra ticket - or of course if you know one of your neighbours is going to be away 1 week you can use the voucher in your usual cluster.

ShropshireAlex
02-06-2016, 05:07 PM
When I let the ticket office know, they sent the vouchers without delay or argument and acknowledged their mistake. WELL DONE

Delighted to hear it - quite right too. Glad I started this thread, so you knew to ask!