PDA

View Full Version : Animal Rights

Barnared
30-05-2016, 09:20 AM
There seems to be outrage over the killing of the gorilla in the US. In my opinion they had no option.

The only question I have is how did it take them 10 phukin minutes? - view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36410841)

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 09:46 AM
My question is, how the f@ck does a four year old fall in a gorilla enclosure.? Not the easiest of achievements

Something that shouldnt have been happening led to that.

As for the lions in Chile. Thats shocking that they suffered because a guy willingly went in their pen

Mason89
30-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Gorillas in the US & Lions in Chile. There's part of the problem there. Mind you, if it's not zookeepers shooting them, it'll be some rich tosser with tiny balls back in Africa. The animals can't really win.

Goalposter
30-05-2016, 10:42 AM
It amazes me that the parents aren't fined and made to pay the compensation for the gorilla etc.

The parents applauded the animal keepers for their quick thinking yet never bothered to say' we are really sorry for being so phucking stupid to have let our child get into the area in the first place and cause this tragic incident to happen!"

So wrong.

Barnared
30-05-2016, 10:45 AM
There has to be bigger questions over the security of the enclosure, no?

This is Yankeelandia and the parents will almost certainly sue.

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 10:55 AM

I dont believe the enclosure security will be an issue, something that shouldnt have been happening has happened or that kid would not have been face to face with the gorilla. This is a US Zoo so im sure the enclosures are safe and it would take some doing to get to the situation that occurred.

Goalposter
30-05-2016, 10:57 AM

I dont believe the enclosure security will be an issue, something that shouldnt have been happening has happened or that kid would not have been face to face with the gorilla. This is a US Zoo so im sure the enclosures are safe and it would take some doing to get to the situation that occurred. [/quote]

Whatever angle one takes...it's simple bad parenting.

This isn't a kid suddenly running towards a busy road.

Its a kid climbing up something next to a phucking gorilla cage.

scobiemacd
30-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Who's to say the gorilla would have harmed the kid? It may have looked after the boy, gave him a banana, and introduced him to the other gorillas.

Either that or it would have ripped his f.ucking head off .

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 11:00 AM

I dont believe the enclosure security will be an issue, something that shouldnt have been happening has happened or that kid would not have been face to face with the gorilla. This is a US Zoo so im sure the enclosures are safe and it would take some doing to get to the situation that occurred. [/quote]

Whatever angle one takes...it's simple bad parenting.

This isn't a kid suddenly running towards a busy road.

Its a kid climbing up something next to a phucking gorilla cage.[/quote]

Bang on GP min

DonUnder
30-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Wouldn't have happened if the kid had been armed!

Goalposter
30-05-2016, 11:11 AM
Wouldn't have happened if the kid had been armed!

Maybe the kid shot it

:/

Goalposter
30-05-2016, 11:12 AM
planet of the apes is coming.

Oh it's happening...and who can blame them.

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Goalposter
30-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Hollywood reportedly making a film about this.

Gorillas in the Moat

:O

Stupie82
30-05-2016, 11:20 AM
I can see why it was shot, but that doesn't make it okay. The parents should be charged with neglect. Its a zoo, its busy and the parents clearly weren't watching their child. Judging by their lack of concentration, the kid could have wondered off anywhere and could have been snatched. As said above, it doesn't matter how you look at it, it is awful parenting. Parents do make mistakes, but this is beyond stupid. The poor gorillas death is a consequence of their neglect and they should be fined or jailed IMO.

What's even more sad for me was that poor elephant that died in the Japan zoo. 62 years it spent in a concrete enclosure with no access to any other elephants. For a such a social animal, it is tragic for it to have spent so many years alone.

Barnared
30-05-2016, 11:42 AM

Apparently the kid climbed 'through' a barrier and then fell over the edge. Doesn't sound all that secure.

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 11:44 AM

Apparently the kid climbed 'through' a barrier and then fell over the edge. Doesn't sound all that secure.[/quote]

Apparently being the key word

Pacman1903
30-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Anyway i heard the gorilla was actually a pesky hibs fan dressed up as a gorilla

DonUnder
30-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Of course the fans at the other end wouldn't have needed to dress up.

They would have needed to evolve!

The_Verninator
30-05-2016, 02:10 PM
There seems to be outrage over the killing of the gorilla in the US. In my opinion they had no option.

The only question I have is how did it take them 10 phukin minutes?

I blame the parents - why should an innocent animal be killed because of stupidity by humans - natural law.
I would have left the little sh*t to chance - see what happens.

Lions get killed because some idiot commits suicide - it's their nature - no matter how long you cage/imprison them.

DaewonSong
30-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Aye, there are so many billion humans, and very few gorillas left in the world.

Should have just shot the gorilla with a hefty amount of tranquiliser and hoped for the best.

Remember that gorilla in the 80s? (in Jersey maybe?) that looked after a kid who fell into the enclosure and stroked his back.

scobiemacd
30-05-2016, 02:41 PM

Should have just shot the gorilla with a hefty amount of tranquiliser and hoped for the best.

Remember that gorilla in the 80s? (in Jersey maybe?) that looked after a kid who fell into the enclosure and stroked his back.

Yep. That gorilla got a record deal and his own chat show out of the exposure and is currently knobbing Donald Trump's daughter .

scapegoat
30-05-2016, 06:07 PM

Yep. That gorilla got a record deal and his own chat show out of the exposure and is currently knobbing Donald Trump's daughter .[/quote]

No, going by the mannerisms, the gorilla IS Donald Trump!

Aldo1983
30-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Donald Trump's daughter :heart:

http://i66.tinypic.com/e9u45e.jpg

Barnared
30-05-2016, 06:30 PM
I heard it was Donald Trump that was knobbing Donald Trumps daughter

scapegoat
30-05-2016, 07:05 PM
I heard it was Donald Trump that was knobbing Donald Trumps daughter

Bare minimum he's still bathing her!

He actually did say that if he wasn't her father he would probably be dating her! - view external link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80)

brochred
31-05-2016, 07:07 AM

Totally agree. That gorilla was far more important than the kid (though probably not to the crap parents, who will no doubt milk their 5 mins of fame in court or Jeremy Kyle land)
The zoo had a duty of care for the gorilla not the right to kill it unnecessarily

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 07:34 AM
I agree broch.

They also have a duty of care to the public too.

A good zoo would have zero access for a kid to get into a gorilla's area.

scobiemacd
31-05-2016, 07:40 AM
A man what pumped a monkey is what started all that AIDS malarkey .

Pacman1903
31-05-2016, 08:16 AM
I agree broch.

They also have a duty of care to the public too.

A good zoo would have zero access for a kid to get into a gorilla's area.

Zoos do protect the public by the way they set up enclosures. They however may not set up for human stupidity and/or child neglect. I still dont believe for one second that kid wasnt doing something it shouldnt have been like climbing up or the parents tried to get photo they shouldnt have.

Barnared
31-05-2016, 08:47 AM
I believe it should not be at all POSSIBLE for a child to get into an enclosure. I'm sure in this country a dangerous animal area wouldn't pass safety standards without being tested for EVERY possible eventuality. After all, this isn't the wild, it's a commercial venture.

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Totally agree barna.

Mason89
31-05-2016, 08:58 AM
I'm sure in this country a dangerous animal area wouldn't pass safety standards without being tested for EVERY possible eventuality. .

At Blair Drummond you would be in bother if you opened your car door.

Hundreds of kids must've visited that zoo every day since it opened & not one of them has ended up in with a gorilla. The only thing seperating this kid from the rest is spectacularly bad parenting.

Barnared
31-05-2016, 09:13 AM
I'm sure in this country a dangerous animal area wouldn't pass safety standards without being tested for EVERY possible eventuality. .

Hundreds of kids must've visited that zoo every day since it opened & not one of them has ended up in with a gorilla. The only thing seperating this kid from the rest is spectacularly bad parenting. [/quote]

Look, I'm not suggesting for one minute that the parents weren't negligent in letting their kid go through the railings.

What I'm saying is how phuk is there a railing you can get through that leads to a gorilla enclosure? This is a zoo where folk just walk around freely, not a safari park where the animals walk around (relatively) freely.

DaewonSong
31-05-2016, 09:22 AM
What's your solution, put a dome around the enclosures - or regress the little freedom and roaming of the animals even more?

I'm afraid this most likely comes down to bad parenting and no more.

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 09:31 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2enuu1e.jpg

Hmmm.

Now there's a good idea.

Barnared
31-05-2016, 09:34 AM
What's your solution, put a dome around the enclosures.

I think, if the Zoo was absolutely necessary, I would start by making sure there were no railings that kids could get through. No brainer that.

DonUnder
31-05-2016, 09:52 AM

Hundreds of kids must've visited that zoo every day since it opened & not one of them has ended up in with a gorilla. The only thing seperating this kid from the rest is spectacularly bad parenting. [/quote]

I was nutted by a giraffe at Blair Drummond
Well I think it was Blair Drummond that’s not the detail that’s stuck with me.
Not bad parenting or duty of care but probably more the tourists in the habit of giving the feckers ice cream.
Wisnae getting mine so I pulled it away and it swung its neck and butted me off my feet.
Didn’t drop my cappy though!

Pacman1903
31-05-2016, 10:00 AM
But the kid "getting through" the barrier is not proven. Its apparent. Untill i see some footage proving that was the case i am blaming human stupidity by the parents.

Why has this never happened before at the Cincinatti Zoo. Because the levels of stupidity have never been seen before thats why

DonUnder
31-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Gorillas in the US & Lions in Chile. There's part of the problem there. Mind you, if it's not zookeepers shooting them, it'll be some rich tosser with tiny balls back in Africa. The animals can't really win.

There was a documentary on here recently exposing illegal hunting by these good ol’ boy fckwits.

I believe our very own Ooh Ah Glenn McGrath might have got a mention but he is royalty therefore untouchable.

The Cleetus being questioned all pixelated was talking about going back to complete his collection with an elephant.
I mean WTF!? If he had a moose mounted on the wall (Jerry not Bullwinkle) I would be impressed but an elephant?
Is it the Peter Van Vossen school of hunting?

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Texas exotic hunting is a website offering real life african game hunting etc.

Kill zebra , kudu, wildebeast and loads more.

'you can even 'order' an animal if you dont see it on the list for your trophy experience'

Im sure this is the same place where big cats have been known to have been hunted here.

isis , if you're looking in...please find this place.

Aldo1983
31-05-2016, 10:41 AM

Look, I'm not suggesting for one minute that the parents weren't negligent in letting their kid go through the railings.

What I'm saying is how phuk is there a railing you can get through that leads to a gorilla enclosure? This is a zoo where folk just walk around freely, not a safari park where the animals walk around (relatively) freely. [/quote]

It would be different if the gorilla somehow managed to escape and started maulin

Barnared
31-05-2016, 11:26 AM

What I'm saying is how phuk is there a railing you can get through that leads to a gorilla enclosure? This is a zoo where folk just walk around freely, not a safari park where the animals walk around (relatively) freely. [/quote]

It would be different if the gorilla s

campervanbethoven
31-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Usual load of hysterical nonsense being spouted over this one.

Anyone who is or has been a parent will know or should at least realise that as hard as you try, you cannot keep your eyes on your kids every single second.
It takes a fraction of a second to be distracted by something that's happening around you or by one of your other kids and if your little one chooses that exact moment to make a break for somewhere then you have lost control.
Take a few more seconds to try and visually locate them anywhere but the place they are and they're further out of your line of sight.

Bottom line is, there should be no way a kid could climb up and get over a protective barrier.

Easy to jump on the judgmental bandwagon, but if that was your kid that had managed to get into that enclosure I'm sure your point of view would be a lot different.

I swear half the folk on here would still dook somebody in the Dee if the media published a story saying they were a witch.

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 11:52 AM
At the playground i will sit next to the actual playground and mostly watch my kids.

They're in a play ground environment where yes accidents may hapoen but its kinda part of growing up and taking the knocks etc.

When im at a zoo where animals WILL kill them if they happened to miraculously fall in to an enclosure. .i watch them like a hawk every phucking second.

Its pretty simple really.

Mason89
31-05-2016, 11:55 AM
That's not the bottom line. The bottom line is that kid was taken for a fun day out at the zoo & ended up playing happy families with a gorilla.

I think the zoo have probably done enough to reasonably prevent that from happening. The kids a **** & his parents are @rseholes

TheRealSLYFOX
31-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Have you seen the parents? I think the poor lad just got confused!

Aldo1983
31-05-2016, 12:01 PM
It's the usual story, parents **** up and somebody else takes a part of the blame.

Stupid parents are never 100% responsible now.

Mason89
31-05-2016, 12:02 PM
''God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him.”

It's a shame the dizzy b!tches faith only extended long enough until the gun came out.

Goalposter
31-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Have you seen the parents? I think the poor lad just got confused!

Ouch

:blue:

ILikeJam
31-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Regardless of how it happened, as soon as the gorilla got hold of the kid there was only ever two likely outcomes.

As far as I can tell the zoo's response was spot on. The kid fell in and within 10 minutes the incident had been reported to staff, an emergency team dispatched to the area, gorilla keepers tried to get the animals out of the enclosure - all except the gorilla in question left under their own steam, the situation was appraised, decision reached to shoot the animal and kill made. To get all that done within 10 minutes is pretty impressive given the gravity of the decision being taken.

The question of how the kid got in there in the first place is really what everyone should be focusing on. The zoo's safety must surely be audited on at least an annual basis, and the results of the 40-odd years of audits obviously deemed that the barriers in place were sufficient. Which leads me to think the kid/parents are solely responsible based on what's been reported so far.

The_Verninator
31-05-2016, 01:34 PM
"Should have shot the kid and left the gorilla alone..."

To be honest i agree with that - teach the little sh*t a harsh lesson in life

Shoot the idiot parents as well

Shadow8
31-05-2016, 02:03 PM
This was surely a case of bad security, If they had put a clear heavy duty PVC window around the arena, no child would ever be able to get in! This gorilla died because of neglect and America's obsession with guns!

WilliesTash
31-05-2016, 03:21 PM
campervanbethoven, well phuckin said.. the sh!te some spout in here these days is ridiculous. the hat mkII indeed.

here in Edinburgh, wee kid that fell threw some gap to his death at that bank at top lothian rd... its the same here. you lot clearly havent got kids.. as campervanbethoven says, you CANNOT keep your eyes on them every phucking second.

I'm more concerned how he managed to get into the enclosure than this ****ing blame the parent pash. accidents happen every day. what should bot happen is a small child getting into a ****ing gorilla enclosure whether neglect is involved is entirely irrelevant. .

oh and those who're away to quote me hat comments. dinny bother yersels. I'm nae the only one thinking and saying it.

Buc
31-05-2016, 04:05 PM

It would be different if the gorilla s

TheDeeDon
31-05-2016, 07:30 PM
it's a shame the gorilla died, but a human life is always worth more than an animal and that is coming from a vegan.

When you see boats full of humans sinking with the loss of life there are far more important things happening in the world, but i suppose on here, these people drowning are only terrorists trying to bomb us all :/

afc49
31-05-2016, 08:10 PM
A human life is always more important than an animal? Only in your eyes maybe deedon, I'd have an animal life over lots and lots of human life, and yes your right they probably are only terrorists trying to bomb us, i feel no sorrow or pity when I see their boats sinking I am afraid

AberdeenArnold
31-05-2016, 08:21 PM
i feel no sorrow or pity when I see their boats sinking I am afraid

Just wow min :(

Nearly everyone who has died or will die crossing the Mediterranean is looking to better their life.

A tiny percentage of these people are terrorists, infact in most boats not a single person is a terrorist, it's callous to have no pity when innoncent people are drowned for no reason.

Aldo1983
31-05-2016, 08:24 PM
A human life is always more important than an animal? Only in your eyes maybe deedon, I'd have an animal life over lots and lots of human life, and yes your right they probably are only terrorists trying to bomb us, i feel no sorrow or pity when I see their boats sinking I am afraid

That include the bairns as well?

afc49
31-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Our country and every other country is full I am afraid, do you think we would we welcomed into their country if things went tits up here, just my opinion, I wouldn't let a single immigrant into this country

Barnared
31-05-2016, 11:37 PM
Our country and every other country is full I am afraid, do you think we would we welcomed into their country if things went tits up here, just my opinion, I wouldn't let a single immigrant into this country

Does that include gorillas?

"Our country", by that you mean England? Cause it's pretty full right enough.
My country is phukin empty.

ragnarok
31-05-2016, 11:53 PM
There goes the thread...

A few sensible posts in here. A lot of moralistic guff.

You can debate the value of the life of the gorillia vs the life of the child but I doubt the gorrilla's family is preparing to launch a multi million dollar negligence lawsuit.

The zoo has a legal obligation to protect the child. Tort/delictual liability doesn't confer rights to animals.

WilliesTash
01-06-2016, 02:26 AM

well we just bomb the fack out their countries...but I reckon you're trolling so I won't waste anymore of my time

scapegoat
01-06-2016, 06:47 AM

They might not need to come here if we stopped bombing them out of their houses or arming the next tyrant to get rid of the present one!

Pacman1903
01-06-2016, 07:15 AM
This threads taken a funny turn

Aldo1983
01-06-2016, 08:05 AM

It has indeed.

As I said...

Stupid humans.

Barnared
01-06-2016, 08:32 AM

I blame the parents.

XD

Buc
01-06-2016, 08:45 AM
I blame the SNP and their education system :blue:

Well it failed me I have to blame anyone but me and my mum and dad.:?

Barnared
01-06-2016, 09:08 AM
The bbc reporting that the parents are to be investigated aswell....

Meanwhile, some more gorillas show their solidarity
[IMG]http://s33.postimg.org/9szqxqrn3/89846416_harambe.jpg

- view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36420437)

Aldo1983
01-06-2016, 09:15 AM
As annoyed as I am that a gorilla had to be shot due to the negligence of the parents (or the zoo if you prefer)...nobody seems to be giving a **** about the 7yr old in Japan that was left in the woods by his parents to discipline him. He's been missing five days now.

Barnared
01-06-2016, 10:04 AM
^^
Very odd story that one.

Mason89
01-06-2016, 10:58 AM
It's a disgrace that a kid can get into the woods in the first place. There should be some kind of barrier up

TheRealSLYFOX
01-06-2016, 12:07 PM
So an animal kept in unnatural conditions, by humans, purely so that humans can come and look at it or allegedly for conservation purposes because humans have destroyed their natural home and slaughtered their fellow gorillas for greed. Is then shot by a human because other humans, who paid to gawp at these gorillas, failed to obey the rules of the zoo.

Aye we really are the more intelligent species right enough.

The_Verninator
01-06-2016, 12:15 PM

Nearly everyone who has died or will die crossing the Mediterranean is looking to better their life.

A tiny percentage of these people are terrorists, infact in most boats not a single person is a terrorist, it's callous to have no pity when innoncent people are drowned for no reason.[/quote]

They made their choice - accept the risks

Goalposter
01-06-2016, 12:44 PM

A tiny percentage of these people are terrorists, infact in most boats not a single person is a terrorist, it's callous to have no pity when innoncent people are drowned for no reason.[/quote]

They made their choice - accept the risks[/quote]

That's incredibly phucking heartless.

A few NF supporters here i see.

:blue:

ILikeJam
01-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Is the Hat down just now or something?

A few folk with a questionable grip on reality showing up in this thread :/

AberdeenArnold
01-06-2016, 01:17 PM

Innocent men, women and children.

I feel sorry for people who feel like you. It must be a very dark world you live in.

TheRealSLYFOX
01-06-2016, 02:56 PM

I feel sorry for people who feel like you. It must be a very dark world you live in.

[/quote]

What I don't understand is that Muslims accept everything that happens is "Allah's will" or some other similar guff. So surely by that reasoning he wants them to live in some strife torn sh!tehole of their own making? N

The_Verninator
01-06-2016, 03:39 PM

[/quote]

Why feel sorry - i do something stupid...i accept the consequences...simple.

And my world is very sunny and warm right now...but thanks for the concern

Jupiter
01-06-2016, 04:24 PM
I'm expecting Godwin's law to make an appearance in this thread.

mondo_notion
01-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Joined this thread 4 pages in, not going to catch up from page 1. Can anyone give me the jist of what's been happening?

AberdeenArnold
01-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Joined this thread 4 pages in, not going to catch up from page 1. Can anyone give me the jist of what's been happening?

A gorrila got shot at a zoo which let to a debate on American gun culture followed by whether a human life or a animal life is more important. This led to refugees who die in the Mediterranean.

F@ck knows what the gorilla thinks. It's nae way to honour him.

A minutes silence at the Euro 2016 Final seems appropriate.

#prayforharambe

mondo_notion
01-06-2016, 07:27 PM

A gorrila got shot at a zoo which let to a debate on American gun culture followed by whether a human life or a animal life is more important. This led to refugees who die in the Mediterranean.

F@ck knows what the gorilla thinks. It's nae way to honour him.

A minutes silence at the Euro 2016 Final seems appropriate.

#prayforharambe

[/quote]

You're right. It's not what the gorilla would have wanted.

WilliesTash
01-06-2016, 07:46 PM
I may have bumped me gums but its the best threed on here since redhammers employment exploits X-D X-D X-D

The Japanese wood kid.. heard they found bear droppings. so they've sent two hunters in. nae idea if this is tae shoot the kid thereby preventing the pesky bear from certain death should he decide to play with the wee ****

Mason89
01-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Was the kid in the droppings? If not, he probably wasn't eaten by the bears.

Shoot them anyway. Serves them right for walking about in a forest without railings

AberdeenArnold
01-06-2016, 08:02 PM
What if the kid wasn't born in Japan? What if he hadn't misbehaved? What if he refused to be left in the woods?

This thread has all the answers. So many questions, only one answer needed.

"They made their choice - accept the risks"

WilliesTash
01-06-2016, 08:19 PM
that's a tad harsh mason min.. most bears walk about railing-free forests

WilliesTash
01-06-2016, 08:28 PM
reminds me of a Winnie The Pooh book my da got commissioned for me when I was about 4. I was stranded in the woods tae. Luckily I had a pot of honey so Mr Pooh was bestest neebs wi me..

Tigger was a chunt though

I need to ask my da if the storyline was his idea

Barnared
01-06-2016, 08:36 PM
The droppings are a red herring.

The young lad was standing there quite happy until, from the top of the hill, came this lot. He jumped on and was last seen 6 miles out at sea headed for China.... - view external link (http://youtu.be/a2szkoEj7oc)

Barnared
01-06-2016, 09:19 PM
On this zoo, it seems it's no stranger to a bit of controversy.
Only 2 months ago a couple of Polar bears escaped their enclosure, leading to a partial evacuation of the area. "The bears didn't leave the building and the public were not in danger". Sounds reassuring but a keeper was walking along a hallway and came face to face with one of the phukin polar bears. The Zoo was given a warning by inspectors and is now facing a federal probe into safety lapses.

WilliesTash
01-06-2016, 10:02 PM
ffs polar bears added to the mix. now.

this sounds like one pretty fkd up zoo like

Pacman1903
01-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Pac Jnr has turned into a wee sh@tebag in the last couple of weeks. The woods beckon

Or maybe a gorilla moat but i would prefer no deid gorillas

The_Verninator
02-06-2016, 04:17 PM
What if the kid wasn't born in Japan? What if he hadn't misbehaved? What if he refused to be left in the woods?

This thread has all the answers. So many questions, only one answer needed.

"They made their choice - accept the risks"

Stop stealing my quotes

In fact will use that on my gravestone

With underneath

"He was a c*nt"

Aldo1983
03-06-2016, 06:26 AM
That wee Japanese boy found safe and well. Well not quite found as he was in the barracks.

Good lad.

AberdeenArnold
03-06-2016, 07:19 AM
That wee Japanese boy found safe and well. Well not quite found as he was in the barracks.

Good lad.

Looks like a wee sh1te.

I think he hasn't learned his lesson yet, give him another fortnight with the bears.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1z4euja.jpg

PompeyDon1903
03-06-2016, 07:25 AM
If my old man had caught me throwing stones at cars, back in the day, he'd have kicked the sh!te out of me. None of this namby pamby let's leave him in a bear infested wood (admittedly there wasn't one close at hand in Lenzie). These Japanese parents are way too soft.

Pacman1903
03-06-2016, 07:44 AM
If my old man had caught me throwing stones at cars, back in the day, he'd have kicked the sh!te out of me. None of this namby pamby let's leave him in a bear infested wood (admittedly there wasn't one close at hand in Lenzie). These Japanese parents are way too soft.

Exactly,i wasnt a bad kid but when i stepped out of line my old boy taught me lessons by doing whatever wido act id commited back to me. For example, I bit pacbro so my dad bit me back. I never bit anyone again. Great parenting

My ma just blootered me with a slipper. Those rubber soled bad boys.

But since you canna do that these days kids are c@nts.

PompeyDon1903
03-06-2016, 07:54 AM
Once at the Mineral Well in Stonehaven I managed to crack the old man over the head with a 7 iron, he taught me a useful lesson that day, basically golf clubs are dangerous when swung randomly near someone's bonce. I've never done it since, proof that a good kicking is useful in preparing a child on their journey through life.

Barnared
07-06-2016, 09:06 AM
The mum that "turned her back for a moment" will not be prosecuted in 'gorilla gate'.

Fairly ripping into the dumb Europeans and their silly emails. See link.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cincinnati-gorilla-prosecutor-the-nastiest-most-idiotic-emails-we-got-were-from-europe-a7068206.html

ooops, got a bit big again.

Mason89
07-06-2016, 10:03 AM
''At the press conference, Mr Deters said he questioned “some folks'” moral equivalence of human life and animal life.

“It’s wrong,” he said simply.''

In his opinion, which I think is simply wrong.

Aldo1983
07-06-2016, 12:01 PM
I'd like to Mr Deters in a square go with a gorilla. No weapons.

The Japanese boy would probably win it.

Barnared
09-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Bull'fighter' killed live on tv in Spain. Gorged to death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36756723

WARNING, not for the faint hearted...

http://youtu.be/xOY-5TUqWEw

scobiemacd
10-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Went to a bullfight many years ago. Disgusting what happens to the poor animal.

Mason89
10-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Fair play to the bull. That's one less w@nk on the planet.

Pacman1903
10-07-2016, 05:24 AM
Fair play to the bull. That's one less w@nk on the planet.

Agree entirely, shame he didn't take out more

InversneckieDob
10-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Aye, fair play to the bull.

I also read a story that a bunch of poachers in Zimbabwae won a second prize.
Ten of them hunting elephants with AK47s got ambushed by a pride if lions, five dead three seriously injured.

Hud 'at!

Barnared
10-07-2016, 10:12 AM
Good, I'm glad it's no just me then.

Yaaas mon the bull.

The_Verninator
10-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Bull 1 Idiot 0

You play with fire you .....

If you want to torture an animal for fun...tough sh*t when you get what's coming

Zero sympathy for him but every sympathy for the bull

redscot
10-07-2016, 12:01 PM

Ten of them hunting elephants with AK47s got ambushed by a pride if lions, five dead three seriously injured.

Hud 'at!

Yaaassss mon the lions.

Rochead
10-07-2016, 12:06 PM
The bull had a death sentence before it was put in the ring, it had no choice, no sympathy whatsoever for the matador.

redscot
10-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Even with every advantage going for him he got his clunt kicked/gored...nae luck you animal torturing w@nk.

Brian Grantland
10-07-2016, 01:02 PM
I find bull fighting abhorrent sh1te

I don't condemn cultures that do it, just wish they wouldn't

redscot
10-07-2016, 02:36 PM
I find bull fighting abhorrent sh1te

I don't condemn cultures that do it, just wish they wouldn't

Its nae really a fight though is it ?...some wee phanny in tights with loads of weapons against an animal that is surrounded by baying @rseholes............

Not a care in the world for the pr!ck from me...hope it hurt.

Aldo1983
10-07-2016, 02:58 PM
The bull had a death sentence before it was put in the ring, it had no choice, no sympathy whatsoever for the matador.

This sums it up for me. Well said.

Pacman1903
10-07-2016, 03:03 PM

Hud 'at!

Hope the 3 die

Barnared
10-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Its nae really a fight though is it ?...some wee phanny in tights with loads of weapons against an animal that is surrounded by baying @rseholes............

Aye but it's "cultural"

Pacman1903
10-07-2016, 03:11 PM
F@cking hell i just went to read about Snecks lion story

Typed in "Lions in Zimbabwe" which brought up some disturbingly sad sh@t about a National park in Zimbabwe wanting to cull 200 lions. This due to the numbers of trophy hunters being down since the death of Cecil

So there is now a population explosion. How could that not be a good thing. People really are extreme f@cking morons

Aldo1983
14-07-2016, 10:58 AM
The Queen remembers...

http://i66.tinypic.com/f19i1d.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2dgm71k.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/eulbgx.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/343q5ht.jpg

NEM83
14-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Ha ha surely a photoshop?!

:D

Barnared
24-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Woman killed by tiger in China after getting out of car in safari park.

http://youtu.be/uDhJe6-fnWY
Obviously a very stupid thing to do. I hope they don't put the animal down.

Pacman1903
24-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Surely not. If she wasnt supposed then there can be no sympathy.

In other animal rights issues, i see Trump is defending his kids who hunt after pictures have been posted of them with "trophies". What did he say

"Hunting and fishing are not about killing, they are more about a love for nature"

Thats guy could be ruling America soon. Scary

The_Verninator
25-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Woman killed by tiger in China after getting out of car in safari park.

http://youtu.be/uDhJe6-fnWY
Obviously a very stupid thing to do. I hope they don't put the animal down.

There should be a seperate "Dumbass Things People Do" thread

The_Verninator
25-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Surely not. If she wasnt supposed then there can be no sympathy.

In other animal rights issues, i see Trump is defending his kids who hunt after pictures have been posted of them with "trophies". What did he say

"Hunting and fishing are not about killing, they are more about a love for nature"

Thats guy could be ruling America soon. Scary

Scary...i think funny as f0ck