PDA

View Full Version : Brendan Rogers and his Feenyan Army

Donald Trump
30-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Courtesy of the cuddly craicsters at the Brendanbeau.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4TYYmfizQs&feature=youtu.be

But whatever you do, don't sing the Billy Boys, that causes leprosy.

ZombieSkelper
30-05-2016, 11:46 AM
Great just what this forum needs, another greetin faced hvn pryck. We've been looking for someone to replace rolf and wee bufty who have sadly disappeared :D

BobJRDobbs
30-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Donald fhuckin Trumpet mair like

IanAberdon
30-05-2016, 12:09 PM

Keep your wig on!

ps. you lost :D

Donald Trump
30-05-2016, 12:11 PM
It would appear that some of Brendan's army are alive and well polluting this board.

I'm away to iron my gloves.

Donald Trump
30-05-2016, 12:11 PM

Keep your wig on!

ps. you lost :D[/quote]

What did I lose?

AguyIknow
30-05-2016, 12:26 PM
It would appear that some of Brendan's army are alive and well polluting this board.

Iron your gloves? You're not the guy who's best friend was a monkeyd Bubbles are you?

Donald Trump
30-05-2016, 12:39 PM

Iron your gloves? You're not the guy who's best friend was a monkeyd Bubbles are you?[/quote]

Another supporter of the feenyin army, this place is hoaching with them today.

A very poor attempt at humour, Whacko only wore one glove, so the item would be in the singular not the plural, and he is very much deceased.

Now back to the stadium full of feenyins welcoming the new leader of the feenyin army, poor Paddy will be most upset he has lost his crown.

Funny how they can sing about being feenyins, but when someone calls them a feenyin they crumble and run along to the nearest journalist to cry in his lap that they have become infected with leprosy.

mogwaiCSC
30-05-2016, 12:47 PM
I couldnt give a toss if buns sing billy boys are not but is this daft bun trying to claim there is some kind of equivalence to someone affectionally referring to themselves a feenyn and others singing up to their knees in feenyn blood?

AguyIknow
30-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Iron your gloves? You're not the guy who's best friend was a monkeyd Bubbles are you?[/quote]

A very poor attempt at humour, Whacko only wore one glove, so the item would be in the singular not the plural, and he is very much deceased.

Now back to the stadium full of feenyins welcoming the new leader of the feenyin army, poor Paddy will be most upset he has lost his crown.

Funny how they can sing about being feenyins, but when someone calls them a feenyin they crumble and run along to the nearest journalist to cry in his lap that they have become infected with leprosy. [/quote]

Listen pal I'm not a part of any feenyin army b

Donald Trump
31-05-2016, 09:21 AM
I couldnt give a toss if buns sing billy boys are not but is this daft bun trying to claim there is some kind of equivalence to someone affectionally referring to themselves a feenyn and others singing up to their knees in feenyn blood?

the point is a feenyan is not a derogatory term for a catholic and this proves it beyond any doubt.

Donald Trump
31-05-2016, 09:21 AM

Funny how they can sing about being feenyins, but when someone calls them a feenyin they crumble and run along to the nearest journalist to cry in his lap that they have become infected with leprosy. [/quote]

Lis

John65
31-05-2016, 09:42 AM
The h[size=3]uns get in such a tizzy over a few harmless epithets...
Sad, really...

No-one like them - and they're beelin... XD

AguyIknow
31-05-2016, 09:46 AM
News Flash for the hvns - many fans in Scotland dislike yer tawdry club, not just finyins :-)

Donald Trump
31-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Birds of a feather and all that.

Donald Trump
31-05-2016, 09:54 AM
The h[size=3]uns get in such a tizzy over a few harmless epithets...
Sad, really...

No-one like them - and they're beelin... XD

Merely proving a point my good man.

AguyIknow
01-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Is it true that the hvns are redoubling their efforts to have the term hvn outlawed fortwith?