PDA

View Full Version : Owen Coyle appointed new manager of

ed_Scottishfitba1
02-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Blackburn Rovers

Check BBC link

- view external link (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36433615)

AguyIknow
02-06-2016, 01:40 PM
""We took our time and conducted a thorough search and Owen was the standout candidate," said Blackburn director Mike Cheston."

Jeeso, with a managerial CV as poor as that one wonders just how bad the other candidates for the job must have been. You don't think they thought about interviewing the best manager in Scotland by any chance.....

spameater1
02-06-2016, 03:36 PM
[quote="AguyIknow"

Jeeso, with a managerial CV as poor as that one wonders just how bad the other candidates for the job must have been. You don't think they thought about interviewing the best manager in Scotland by any chance.....[/quote]

Is Warby Mourinho the subject of some sort of Boycott?No-one's mentioned his for three weeks. :?

AguyIknow
02-06-2016, 03:44 PM
There certainly seems to be some kind of media blackout regarding José Warburton - his disappearance with his tail between his legs was symptomatic of other Englishmen that came north of the border ;-)

Airdrieman
02-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Always liked Coyle but his record is pretty poor, hope he lasts till new year. No place for his mate Sandy Stewart I see.

As for the the Warbler, heard he fell into his magic hat. :/

54FairAndSquare
02-06-2016, 07:27 PM
[quote="AguyIknow"

Jeeso, with a managerial CV as poor as that one wonders just how bad the other candidates for the job must have been. You don't think they thought about interviewing the best manager in Scotland by any chance.....[/quote]

Strange, I thought Ronny "Norwegian Klop" Delia was the hot favourite :?

John65
03-06-2016, 05:13 AM
Strange, I thought Ronny "Norwegian Klop" Delia was the hot favourite :?

I think my son would label this attempt an "epic fail"... XD

AguyIknow
03-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Not as epic a failure as Deila seems to have been though >;) - he wasn't really called the "Norwegian Klop" was he? :O XD

John65
03-06-2016, 12:18 PM
[quote="AguyIknow" was he? :O XD [/quote]
No - he was called the manager of the Champions... ;)