PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Ali Deid

blowupsheep
04-06-2016, 05:00 AM
He floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee.
Probably the greatest boxer ever,
A great sportsman.
RIP Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay) - view external link (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16011175)

PompeyDon1903
04-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Aye sad news.

Good guy.

Buc
04-06-2016, 05:09 AM
That's a huge blow for me.

He brought boxing on to an even higher level mainly due to the excellent opponents he had in the heavyweight division and his massive character everyone loved him.

When you see the quality of that division now its a joke to what it was back then ..

Rest in peace Ali you will always be a world class legend..:blue:

Goalposter
04-06-2016, 06:47 AM
So sad. What a year.

Probably the greatest sporting personality EVER.

Always thought on the Parkinson show he was quite racist and maybe with cause.

Anyway, he mellowed out.

I'll never forget him lighting the Olympic torch at the Atlanta Olympics and him shaking.was so sad yet overwhelming.

My dad recently developed Parkinson's and i'm sat here writing this welling up.

Preferred his Cassius Clay though.

MalagaSheep
04-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Sad, but at least he is at peace and no suffering no more!

R.I.P Ali

AberdeenArnold
04-06-2016, 07:10 AM
His nickname was "The Greatest" says it all really.

TheRealSLYFOX
04-06-2016, 07:11 AM
Hmmm nae sure I can get behind anyone who proclaims "I am the greatest". He certainly wasn't the greatest boxer ever. Dodged the draft and his treatment of women is questionable to say the least.
But RIP just the same.

deedon
04-06-2016, 07:24 AM
[quote="TheRealSLYFOX". He certainly wasn't the greatest boxer ever. Dodged the draft and his treatment of women is questionable to say the least.
But RIP just the same. [/quote]

What do you mean "certainly" wasn't the greatest boxer. I would say "arguably" he WAS.

As for dodging the draft, here are his comments on his decision at the time: "“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so- called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have

Pacman1903
04-06-2016, 07:43 AM
RIP big man

Nae the greatest boxer though

xtrmntr75
04-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Cracking post DeeDon

Steve1903
04-06-2016, 08:28 AM
For most people he'd have been on their list of people they'd loved to have met. Global icon.
As for dodging the draft, maybe America would be a better country if they'd all avoided the draft. That act in itself showed the bravery of the man.
RIP Muhammad Ali.

TheDeeDon
04-06-2016, 08:34 AM
A Legend in the truest sense of the word, a great man and the world is a sadder place with his passing.

RIP

Goalposter
04-06-2016, 09:21 AM
[quote="deedon". He certainly wasn't the greatest boxer ever. Dodged the draft and his treatment of women is questionable to say the least.

What do you mean "certainly" wasn't the greatest boxer. I would say "arguably" he WAS.

As for dodging the draft, here are his comments on his decision at the time: "“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so- called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand woul

scobiemacd
04-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Mind reading how even Brian Clough felt humbled in Ali's presence.
Describes meeting him for the first time and ,after their handshake ,could not get over the size of Ali's huge ,huge hands .

RIP

Rochead
04-06-2016, 12:28 PM
Difficult to compare against different generations however I believe he was by far the best in my lifetime, wonderfully boxer, brilliant showman, knew how to put bums on seats. RIP

Barnared
04-06-2016, 02:47 PM
[quote="TheRealSLYFOX". He certainly wasn't the greatest boxer ever. Dodged the draft and his treatment of women is questionable to say the least.

I couldn't care less about him refusing to go to war. I always thought it to be ever so slightly contradictory though, ironic even, refusing to fight.

Seemed to be involved, in at least, in many good causes after retirement. I hope the work carries on in his.

He was a terrific boxer in his day and quite a character. Not the greatest anything though. He certainly hasn't done anything, in my opinion, to deserve this self proclaimed title. Like you said, there were some very questionable things in his past.

Big shame to see someone like that, larger than life, reduced to the shadow of the man he once was. The whole story reads like a tragedy to me, from start to finish.

TheRealSLYFOX
04-06-2016, 02:55 PM
[quote="deedon". He certainly wasn't the greatest boxer ever. Dodged the draft and his treatment of women is questionable to say the least.

As for dodging the draft, here are his comments on his decision at the time: "“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so- called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand woul

deedon
04-06-2016, 03:55 PM

As for dodging the draft, here are his comments on his decision at the time: "“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so- called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I

Aldo1983
04-06-2016, 04:03 PM
No matter who dies there's always someone out there that will have something to say bad about them ;-)

Jupiter
04-06-2016, 05:19 PM
The only Ali fight I ever saw was his second last fight against Larry Holmes. He was a pale shadow of himself & it was obvious Holmes was going easy on him. He admitted as much afterwards. That fight should never have been allowed to happen.

Hairdrier
04-06-2016, 05:36 PM
RIP. What can you say about Muhammad Ali? A legend and definitely the sport's greatest orator, "Floats lie a butterfly stings like a bee, the hands can't hit what the eyes can't see." Ali might not have been the greatest ever boxer (who decides these things) but he fought in some of it's greatest bouts Ali/Frazier and Ali/Foreman.
They don't make them like that any more.

rico94
04-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Just out of curiosity for the people saying he wasn't the greatest boxer,who do you think was the greatest?

Pacman1903
04-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Rocky Marciano

Fights 49
Wins 49
KOs 43 (87%)

Doesnt get much better than that.A f@cking machine

Ali had some great fights. That will never be taken away from him.

Barnared
04-06-2016, 10:46 PM
What exactly constitutes being 'the greatest'?

Pacman1903
04-06-2016, 10:49 PM
In Alis case. Telling people he is

rico94
04-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Rocky Marciano

Fights 49
Wins 49
KOs 43 (87%)

IMO Ali was better than him because he was the best heavyweight in the best heavyweight era.

I would accept that he wasn't the greatest ever boxer but he was certainly the best heavyweight.

Barnared
04-06-2016, 11:47 PM
Tyson would have killed him in the ring. At his peak, Tyson would have killed anyone. Ali fought hard to win fights, especially early on but by 20 years old, Tyson had already won the 3 titles by 19 KOs in a phukin row and 12 of those were in the first round !

If the discussion is - who is better at winning a fight in a ring?...Tyson hit you once in the phukin head and you woke up the next day. Is the simple answer to that.

Goalposter
05-06-2016, 05:48 AM
Tyson would have killed him in the ring. At his peak, Tyson would have killed anyone. Ali fought hard to win fights, especially early on but by 20 years old, Tyson had already won the 3 titles by 19 KOs in a phukin row and 12 of those were in the first round !

If the discussion is - who is better at winning a fight in a ring?...Tyson hit you once in the phukin head and you woke up the next day. Is the simple answer to that.

Were they bums?

Joe frazier wouldve taken Tysons shots i'll bet and Ali.

Herman
05-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Rocky Marciano

Fights 49
Wins 49
KOs 43 (87%)

Marciano was a great fighter but in no way was he the best ever. Which top boxer did he beat when they were in their prime? Have you ever watched him fight rather than look at his record? Marciano was smart, fighters in that era typically fought huge numbers of fights whereas he didn't fight that often and retired young.

An unbeaten record doesn't mean that much - Joe Calzaghe retired undefeated, does that mean he was better than Sugar Ray Robinson who lost 19 fights?

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Im not just looking at his records.

He was also a tank of a man that could take a good bit of punishment.

You say he was up against nobodies. He beat all the best there was more than once. Including Joe Louis who is also arguably the best ever according to some people.

The other thing about him was took up boxing late when he was in the army as he actually wanted to play baseball his whole life but never made the grade. He never actually trained as a boxer hence why he had his unique game plans where he constantly used his massive punch to leave his oponents f@cked and unable to use their arms after he punched the f@ck out of their arms

I may be wrong but im he only won on split decision once the closest he ever came to losing

Its all about opinions though. Thats what makes the world turn

rico94
05-06-2016, 09:03 AM

You say he was up against nobodies. He beat all the best there was more than once. Including Joe Louis who is also arguably the best ever according to some people.

The other thing about him was took up boxing late when he was in the army as he actually wanted to play baseball his whole life but never made the grade. He never actually trained as a boxer hence why he had his unique game plans where he constantly used his massive punch to leave his oponents f@cked and unable to use their arms after he punched the f@ck out of their arms

I may be wrong but im he only won on split decision once the closest he ever came to losing

According to the barber in coming to America Joe Louis was 75 years old when he fought Rocky Marciano :P

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 09:18 AM
^^^^^

Mrs Pacs favourite film

Barnared
05-06-2016, 11:01 AM

Were they bums?

Joe frazier wouldve taken Tysons shots i'll bet and Ali.[/quote]

Maybe but I very much doubt it. The fact is that when Tyson was at his peak, there wasn't anybody on the planet able to take a punch in the head off him. If they did take a few, they were looking at certain brain damage. In Ali's day it was all about slugging it out, respectable yes but not the same.

It could be that during Ali's day human beings were much stronger than in T

Mason89
05-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Tyson got knocked out by a nightclub bouncer when he was world champ. That bouncer is the greatest.

rico94
05-06-2016, 11:07 AM

Were they bums?

Joe frazier wouldve taken Tysons shots i'll bet and Ali.[/quote]

Maybe but I very much doubt it. The fact is that when Tyson was at his peak, there wasn't anybody on the planet able to take a punch in the head off him. If they did take a few, they were looking at certain brain damage. In Ali's day it was all about slugging it out, respectable yes but not the same.

It could be that during Ali's da

Goalposter
05-06-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeah i would agree with that ^^^

You look at the pedigree of ali's opponents

Larry Holmes
Joe Frazier
George Foreman
Sonny Liston
Floyd Paterson
Ken Norton

A different Tyson when he fought Lennox Lewis, but i remember when Lewis took him apart.

thestooge
05-06-2016, 12:43 PM
Dinna understand why anyone would see a contradiction in a truly remarkable fighter not being willing to go to war. Fatuous ****.

Also pointless trying to compare boxers across generations, as pointless as comparing footballers. You can only judge them on there careers and the time they were active. Though, I'd love for it to be possible to see Ali vs Tyson at their peak.

Ali transcends boxing. He was an exceptional, world class boxer, but that became secondary to his wider life.

He has many flaws in his character, I sure as **** don't agree with his religious beliefs or his treatment of women generally and his wives specifically and I also don't think his flaws should be ignored or underwritten in his death, they are ***** to him to understanding where he came from and why he is such a significant, remarkable human being.

Even generations after his peak and in death, he remains a complex, controversial and utterly compelling individual.

A true icon.

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 12:56 PM
or his treatment of women

Very questionable some might even say c@ntish

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Was he not just a mad sh@gger?

InLudoVeritas
05-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Thing you have to remember about his boxing career is that he lost 3 and a half years when he was at his peak to suspension

The majority of his iconic fights came after that when the consensus is that he wasn't as good as he'd been

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Nah there was more than that. Adultery, illegitimate kids, chauvinism, bit of a **** really.

thestooge
05-06-2016, 01:15 PM
And that "some" appears to include you. I dinna see a problem with that though. Ali was viscerally "real". He wasn't a one dimensional characature. That, to me, is fundamental to his importance.

It's especially relevant today, where most top level sports stars, let alone politicians and public figures, are anodyne, lowest common denominator , mass market fodder.

Tiger Woods is arguably the best sportsman of a generation, yet already he's almost forgotten, despite the vast amount of product that he's shifted. Same with Federer and many of the other "greatest" in other sports.

Ali, in a far more conservative era, forced the wider public to view, discuss and confront a variety of issues that are still relevant and still unresolved. It's a shame there haven't been more mainstream superstars willing to take forward the issues Ali championed in the intervening years but that only emphasises how unique he was.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 01:20 PM
I know a lot of good people that have partaken in adulterous relationships. None of us are perfect. Less so some handsome athlete with thousands of women after him.

milne_afc
05-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Glad you're taking a stand against chauvinism, Pacmin.

Herman
05-06-2016, 01:57 PM

I mentioned him fighting against folk in their prime, Joe Louis was well past that by the time he fought Marciano. Ali's equiva

Mason89
05-06-2016, 02:02 PM
There's a difference between the best and the greatest. Maradonna is the best footballer of all time. Willie Miller is the greatest.

Brian Grantland
05-06-2016, 02:21 PM
this thread should be closed
the only view that matters has been voiced

Muhammad Ali said far more inflammatory/racist things about white people than Donald Trump ever has about Muslims. #fact

Piers Morgan

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 02:32 PM

He told his lady friends how to dress and when to speak. A bit d@ckish. Hows that to treat anyone let alone the woman you "love". But i suppose his faith tells him to be an arsehole to women

Edit- i mean told

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 02:38 PM
n

True, it's all about opinions - a good article at the following link, which you'll undoubtedly disagree with ;D[/quote]

Good read ill give you that but again its about opinions

Oslo_Don
05-06-2016, 02:39 PM
this thread should be closed
the only view that matters has been voiced

Muhammad Ali said far more inflammatory/racist things about white people than Donald Trump ever has about Muslims. #fact

Piers Morgan

That comparison is as ignorant as Donald Trump. Muhammad Ali was born into and grew up in a society where he, and others like him, were persecuted by white people on the basis of the colour of their skin. The treatment of black people in the Southern US up to the 1970's is an embarrassment on the human race. Black people were looked upon and treated as animals. From the time of slavery when families were ripped apart, children stolen from parents, right up to the point when people could not drink from water fountains.

Ali described white Americans in the South as White Devils. It's hard to argue with him.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 03:26 PM

He told his lady friends how to dress and when to speak. A bit d@ckish. Hows that to treat anyone let alone the woman you "love". But i suppose his faith tells him to be an arsehole to women

Edit- i mean told[/quote]

The man is a monster!

Mason89
05-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Ali described white Americans in the South as White Devils. It's hard to argue with him.

Thats racism.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 04:05 PM

Thats racism.

[/quote]

The South lost. Get over it.

Mason89
05-06-2016, 04:09 PM
The world would be a much better place if they hadn't.

Oslo_Don
05-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Big fan of slavery are you?

Mason89
05-06-2016, 04:30 PM

Slavery was never really the issue, just the excuse. A bit like the WMDs of today.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 04:31 PM
But slavery did exist.

Anyway they would never have won. Shelby Foote said so.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 04:32 PM

Larry Holmes
Joe Frazier
George Foreman
Sonny Liston
Floyd Paterson
Ken Norton

A different Tyson when he fought Lennox Lewis, but i remember when Lewis took him apart.

So you ARE saying that 20 years before Tyson, human beings were much stronger!?

Funny how when comparing sporting achievements from different era's, folk like to hark on about the 'level of opposition' XD

I say Tyson, at his peak, would have knocked out all of the above with a single combo and nobody's gonna prove me wrong.

Pacman1903
05-06-2016, 04:34 PM

Edit- i mean told[/quote]

The man is a monster! [/quote]

Aye but hes a walking contradiction when it came to his faith and women.

Oh and lets not forget about his racist remarks about Joe Frazier. Pretty funny coming from "mr civil rights" himself, the friend of Malcolm X

Was he as great as hes made out? The jurys out. In death people are made out to be better people than they actually were.

Yes he was a superstar in the sporting world and will never be forgotten. But away from the ring nae really that much. (his charity work is undoubted though)

Barnared
05-06-2016, 04:35 PM

Slavery was never really the issue, just the excuse. A bit like the WMDs of today. [/quote]

XD XD

Mason89
05-06-2016, 04:35 PM
But slavery did exist.

Could've held out for a score draw. Should've promised the natives casinos in their constitution for a wee hand.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 04:38 PM
But slavery did exist.

Could've held out for a score draw. Should've promised the natives casinos in their constitution for a wee hand. [/quote]

Only would have won if Britain stepped in but they couldn't be bothered.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 04:40 PM
I have a feeling that if Ali was a 25 year old fighter TODAY, and was hanging with the same sort of folk and had the same outspoken political views, he would have been on an anti-terror watchlist at the NSA/CIA (whatever).

milne_afc
05-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Funny how his detractors focus on him being a darkie muslim rather than him being a glorious pugilist.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Funny how his detractors focus on him being a darkie muslim rather than him being a glorious pugilist.

How so?

He was what he was. You can focus on what you think is the most relevant when considering 'greatness'. I do.

Aldo1983
05-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Folk picking holes about his *** life. Is it a big deal?

thestooge
05-06-2016, 06:02 PM
I have a feeling that if Ali was a 25 year old fighter TODAY, and was hanging with the same sort of folk and had the same outspoken political views, he would have been on an anti-terror watchlist at the NSA/CIA (whatever).

I think you're probably right. I think that says more about our society than Ali though.

Pac, you choosing to call Ali "Mr Civil Rights" to me suggests you're coming at your interpretation of the man and his legacy from a very different perspective. Ali was integral to the Civil Rights movement, not because he tried to say we're all equal. He wasn't about equally, evidently. Hence his repeated and widely endorsed proclamations to be The Greatest. He basically said "I'm black and im better than you all, deal with it." He was outspoken, provocative and proud of his race, his history and himself.

You need need to put that into a cultural context of the time too. He was hugely important to moving things on

thestooge
05-06-2016, 06:10 PM

Within the wider importance of his contribution to social history, no.

But I think it's worthy of discussion. It's not so much his *** life as his wider treatment of women, especially women close to him. That was, at least in part, a manifestation of his faith and the role of women within that context. I'd say that's a talking point but I'm an increasing confrontational atheist so I've my own agenda there.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 06:22 PM

But I think it's worthy of discussion. It's not so much his *** life as his wider treatment of women, especially women close to him. That was, at least in part, a manifestation of his faith and the role of women within that context. I'd say that's a talking point but I'm an increasing confrontational atheist so I've my own agenda there. [/quote]

Exactly but it's these things that make me sure that he would have been widely hated, not adored, had he been that 20 odd year old man today. Funny that eh?

thestooge
05-06-2016, 06:27 PM
No. It's not funny at all.

rico94
05-06-2016, 06:38 PM

How so?

He was what he was. You can focus on what you think is the most relevant when considering 'greatness'. I do.[/quote]

You must be the way you are talking about Tyson.

rico94
05-06-2016, 06:54 PM

But I think it's worthy of discussion. It's not so much his *** life as his wider treatment of women, especially women close to him. That was, at least in part, a manifestation of his faith and the role of women within that context. I'd say that's a talking point but I'm an increasing confrontational atheist so I've my own agenda there. [/quote]

You have to remember though stooge that the time he was living in there was a lot of people with the same views,women were seen as 2nd class citizens by a lot of men.

I'm not saying that it was right but it's kind of like saying that a comedian from the 1970s would not be accepted today as much as saying Ali wouldn't be.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 06:56 PM

How so?

He was what he was. You can focus on what you think is the most relevant when considering 'greatness'. I do.[/quote]

You must be the way you are talking about Tyson.[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what you mean but I'll take a stab at it...

Tyson is a despicable chunt, a truly horrible human being? If so I couldn't agree more.

@thestooge

That's what I assumed you'd say. You are of course completely correct. It's at best slightly ironic and at worst phukin tragic.

rico94
05-06-2016, 07:03 PM

How so?

Tyson is a despicable chunt, a truly horrible human being? If so I couldn't agree more.

@thestooge

That's what I assumed you'd say. You are of course completely correct. It's at best slightly ironic and at worst phukin tragic.[/quote]

Well you seem to be focusing on things non boxing with Ali but just focusing on Tyson boxing wise when he done a hell of lot worse to any woman than Ali ever done.

thestooge
05-06-2016, 07:17 PM

You have to remember though stooge that the time he was living in there was a lot of people with the same views,women were seen as 2nd class citizens by a lot of men.

I'm not saying that it was right but it's kind of like saying that a comedian from the 1970s would not be accepted today as much as saying Ali wouldn't be.[/quote]

Totally agree there is a wider context

rico94
05-06-2016, 07:40 PM
IMO Ali is the greatest heavyweight boxer because of the calibre of heavyweights in the period he fought as well as what he did against Foreman in Zaire and Frazier in Manila(just my opinion I don't mind if anyone disagrees that he isn't).

As far as his religious beliefs and treatment towards women goes,he certainly wasn't the greatest.He was far from perfect and had many flaws but who doesn't.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 08:15 PM

How so?

@thestooge

That's what I assumed you'd say. You are of course completely correct. It's at best slightly ironic and at worst phukin tragic.[/quote]

Well you seem to be focusing on things non boxing with Ali but just focusing on Tyson boxing wise when he done a hell of lot worse to any woman than Ali ever done.[

rico94
05-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Well if you want to talk about boxings greatest then even discussing Tyson in the same breath as Ali just goes to show you how much you know about boxing I'm afraid.Its not all about being able to knock your opponent out with a punch to the head like iron Mike found out when he came up against boxers in their prime.

I will give you the fact that Tyson was impressive in his early days but he would never had got the chance to do that in Ali's era against Ali or the rest of the great heavyweights of that time.

If you said that Rocky Marciano for example was better than Ali like pacman did then I wouldn't have had a problem with that.

Barnared
05-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Well if you want to talk about boxings greatest then even discussing Tyson in the same breath as Ali just goes to show you how much you know about boxing I'm afraid.Its not all about being able to knock your opponent out with a punch to the head like iron Mike found out when he came up against boxers in their prime.

I will give you the fact that Tyson was impressive in his early days but he would never had got the chance to do that in Ali's era against Ali or the rest of the great heavyweights of that time.

If you said that Rocky Marciano for example was better than Ali like pacman did then I wouldn't have had a problem with that.

In my opinion, and your right I know phuk all about boxing, it's about beating the chunt your in a ring with end of phukin story. My opinion is Tyson in his prime would have phukin done Ali with 1 combo.

How you think you are a more qualified person to give an opinion on an imaginary fight between

Goalposter
06-06-2016, 06:59 AM

Larry Holmes
Joe Frazier
George Foreman
Sonny Liston
Floyd Paterson
Ken Norton

So you ARE saying that 20 years before Tyson, human beings were much stronger. [/quote]

Nope didnt say that at all.

Im saying ali's opponents were better than Tysons.

Most in the boxing world would agree too.

Ask them

:D

Goalposter
06-06-2016, 07:44 AM
Ali was contradictive as phuck.

1 example.

During a parkinson interview, he spoke about some females in the audience who were muslim and wore muslim dress.

They were 'better' females because they didnt show more of their bodies like white women do.

Coming from a guy who fought wearing only shorts and thus attracted thousands upon thousands of female attention.

why did he never fight for rights to wear sports gear that covered up HIS body more in the of his religion?

Hmmmmm.

ironic

Pacman1903
06-06-2016, 08:07 AM
One of many GP min

Aldo1983
06-06-2016, 09:06 AM
Deary me XD what a load of pish.