PDA

View Full Version : McInnes to Rangers

Mason89
13-06-2016, 12:07 PM
You heard it here first, although I do admit to making it up just there in my own tiny wee mind.
Anyway the way I see it, the magic hat is spewing about the Barton transfer & is smart enough to know that he can't win next season. He'll be off first chance he gets. That's when the Huns will flash their knickers at McInnes, with promises of transfer war chests.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just giving you all the heads up

Gallus79
13-06-2016, 12:17 PM
Close thread.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Close thread.

Here comes the thought police, right on time :)

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 12:24 PM
This rumour will be on twitter soon then it'll be in the papers.

I done that to a guy at my work where I made up a rumour he was getting moved office. Before you know it one of the bosses was talking about it and believing that it was true. Needless to say he was moved and I became some type of demi God capable of working people's minds.

Anyway, I heard it was true about McInnes as well. Apparently he's not happy about the budget.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 12:30 PM
I heard that about the budget too Aldo, just didn't want to mention it on an open forum. That's how rumours start.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Close thread.

Cmon Gallus79, it is football related after all. As soon as a football related topic comes up, you want it closed?

If you'd said something like "what a load of p!sh" or "really, that's the best you could come up with?" then I could have agreed with you but is it not more fun having a laugh at the mason than closing his thread?

Unhappy with the budget XD When has a manager ever been truly happy with his budget? :zzz:

Mason89
13-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Laugh it up. You're overlooking two fairly big points.

1- I'm never wrong about AFC.
2- McInnes is a Hun.

Look into that crystal ball you're so fond of. You'll see I'm right.

Again.

AberdeenArnold
13-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Ash Taylor wife as his assistant.

You heard it here first.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 12:54 PM

2- McInnes is a Hun.

Again.

XD

Jupiter
13-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Sevco are skint, they couldn't afford to pay us compensation.

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Sevco are skint, they couldn't afford to pay us compensation.

Paying Joey Deacon a few bob. Can't be that skint.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Just had it confirmed by a guy who knows someone in the know at Iprix. It's a done deal apart from all the financials, squad budgets etc

Brian Grantland
13-06-2016, 01:10 PM
tremendous fishing expedition this

PittodriePile
13-06-2016, 01:14 PM
What an exciting existence some people lead...

Donrino
13-06-2016, 01:30 PM
This rumour will be on twitter soon then it'll be in the papers.

I done that to a guy at my work where I made up a rumour he was getting moved office. Before you know it one of the bosses was talking about it and believing that it was true. Needless to say he was moved and I became some type of demi God capable of working people's minds.

Anyway, I heard it was true about McInnes as well. Apparently he's not happy about the budget.

Aldo sooking up Mason's arse shocker ... I predicted that the minute this immature post was posted :zzz:

Mason89
13-06-2016, 01:34 PM
If you're after 'mature' posting, might I suggest an alternative than a football message board?

I'm convinced I'm right by the way. I'm not one to tell you I told you so, but when he's sitting in their dugout next season, I'll probably make an exception.

Donrino
13-06-2016, 01:35 PM
If you're after 'mature' posting, might I suggest an alternative than a football message board?

I'm convinced I'm right by the way. I'm not one to tell you I told you so, but when he's sitting in their dugout next season, I'll probably make an exception.

O:) Don't get me wrong I do agree with a lot of your posts (just not the anti McInnes pish)

Mason89
13-06-2016, 01:38 PM
I do agree with a lot of your posts

Sook :D

Donrino
13-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Sook :D

Big time B)

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Aldo sooking up Mason's arse shocker ... I predicted that the minute this immature post was posted :zzz:

Mason is my dad. Now stop taking a keen interest in me. My dad's warned me about Stranger danger Mr Groomer.

Donrino
13-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Mason is my dad. Now stop taking a keen interest in me. My dad's warned me about Stranger danger Mr Groomer.

Explains a lot young Aldo Mason :P

Good advice too O:)

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 01:53 PM

2- McInnes is a Hun.

Again.

Oh aye, and Morrisey is a better than David Bowie. ( I added the David bit, as some folk could think the whiney one is nae better than Daniel Bowie )

You`re right about A-Hin Mason !!!:zzz:

If the huns were looking for a new manager, they`d expect to get someone to top Brendan. A foreigner like Ranieri or . Or even Sounness back !!!

Mason89
13-06-2016, 01:55 PM
This thread has taken a funny turn.

The only satisfaction I can take from it, is the knowledge that Gallus is reading all of it.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Oh aye, and Morrisey is a better than David Bowie. ( I added the David bit, as some folk could think the whiney one is nae better than Daniel Bowie )

You`re right about A-Hin Mason !!!:zzz:

If the huns were looking for a new manager, they`d expect to get someone to top Brendan. A foreigner like Ranieri or . Or even Sounness back !!!

I'm right about Mozz & I'm right about McInness. If I'm wrong about the latter, feel free to bump this thread at a later date. You won't though :)

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Explains a lot young Aldo Mason :P

Good advice too O:)

I know what your trying to do, trying to soften me up now then befriend me. I know all the tactics. Please leave me alone weirdo.

I'm off to listen to Viva Hate (is that a good album to listen to dad?)

Mason89
13-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Vauxhall & I is better. All are better than Bowie.

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Vauxhall & I is better. All are better than Bowie.

In the interests of fairness , I went out and borrowed a copy of Vauxhall from some weirdo. Gave it a thorough listening to , a couple of times.
It`s pish.

In fact trying to compare Bowie to Morrisey, is too similar to Dundee Utd fans deluding themselves into thinking they are like Barcelona .
I mean for feck sake, thon Manc boy canna even play the saxophone. !!!

Mason89
13-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Dancing in the Street. Oh ma sides :D

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Dancing in the Street. Oh ma sides :D

Hey, it was for CHA-RIT-EE !!!

You could add Laughing Gnome and Little Drummer Boy to that list too if you like , and most of his initial Decca album , when he was trying to be Anthony Newley. With a musical career that stretched over 5 decades , and hugely changing musical styles and tastes ,it`s not surprising there were a few duds. I`m not keen on Tin Machine, or in fact , much after Heroes . And I also think that there is probably at least one dud track on every album.

Fact is , I think we`re probably a generation apart, at least , in terms of which musical FADS we liked when we were growing up. Being a David Bowie fan in 1972 wasn`t a popular choice. Maybe like being a Dons fan in a Dumbarton school . Everybody else at 13yrs old was into Slade and ,er, Mud !!

Class wins out in the end. The Boy David`s music is still a stand out. ( Never sung along to " Heroes" ? ) I doubt very much that Mozza will be remembered for anything within another ten years ?

Each to his own though. I`ll be getting skelped by everyone else on here for wandering away from Danny Ward . It is after all, a football forum.:O

Donrino
13-06-2016, 04:14 PM
I know what your trying to do, trying to soften me up now then befriend me. I know all the tactics. Please leave me alone weirdo.

I'm off to listen to Viva Hate (is that a good album to listen to dad?)

You do seem to know all of the tactics indeed Aldo :O

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 04:27 PM
You do seem to know all of the tactics indeed Aldo :O

Met your sort before, pretending to be a wee kid with your wee picture ;)

Anyway less of the hate, the Barnie vs the world of AbMad is enough for now but I've obviously annoyed you on your previous profile.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Anyway less of the hate, the Barnie vs the world of AbMad is enough for now but I've obviously annoyed you on your previous profile.

Phukin hell not you ana XD I thought it was only the Danny, Danny Ward lovers that hate XD

I know what this board needs. Another Danny Ward thread.

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Phukin hell not you ana XD I thought it was only the Danny, Danny Ward lovers that hate XD

I know what this board needs. Another Danny Ward thread.

That`s a GREAT idea !!! Di you know he was once on loan at Aberdeen ?

( I believe he`s a bit of a Bowie fan too )

( Oh, heard the other day that Deek prefers Mozza , mind )

Hurry up the 20th and the draaa. I`m going stir crazy without anything on the Dandies fron t to keep me quiet !!!

Mason89
13-06-2016, 04:53 PM
Hurry up the 20th and the draaa. I`m going stir crazy without anything on the Dandies fron t to keep me quiet !!!

You don't think our manager leaving us to join the Huns is worth talking about? You're a hard man to please :)

afc1903mad
13-06-2016, 04:58 PM
You don't think our manager leaving us to join the Huns is worth talking about? You're a hard man to please :)

Is your prediction this summer or a repeating prediction every window until it either happens or it doesn't?

Mason89
13-06-2016, 05:02 PM
Is your prediction this summer or a repeating prediction every window until it either happens or it doesn't?

He'll be in the Hun dugout before the season ends. I'm backing my excellent track record of being right and knowledge of Huns.

Put that in a sticky at the top of the forum.

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 05:03 PM

Nah Min. I want real news. .

Europa League Draw means I can start planning for the awaytdays. Gets all the usual Eurosuspects , like GASC involved with his weird and wonderful travel arrangements. All that stuff.

Mind, if the Boys are back in on Monday , we might start to get some new signings in too.?

COYR !!!

Barnared
13-06-2016, 05:04 PM

OK for boredoms sake I will bite....As he isn't in the hun boardroom at present signing a contract with them, the question you must want to discuss is - do we want this to happen? Is that it?

My answer is no.

I'm pretty sure nobody else will bother to reply yes or no but it would actually be quite interesting at this stage to gauge opinion on here with a yes or no. It would at least give some validation to Mason89s thread.

Here's a bold prediction though Mason89, nobody gives a phuk.

Gallus79
13-06-2016, 05:50 PM
What an exciting existence some people lead...

Clearly no job, girlfriend, life etc.

sonofrgmsdad
13-06-2016, 05:55 PM
You heard it here first, although I do admit to making it up just there in my own tiny wee mind.
Anyway the way I see it, the magic hat is spewing about the Barton transfer & is smart enough to know that he can't win next season. He'll be off first chance he gets. That's when the Huns will flash their knickers at McInnes, with promises of transfer war chests.

This has me confused. I can't decide if you are trying to wind up fellow Dons fans or hun scum pond life.

O:)

Mason89
13-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Clearly no job, girlfriend, life etc.

Nice to see you've opened the thread again :D

Hairdrier
13-06-2016, 06:10 PM

Just because you don't like him, because he's a h^n. I can see you, eyes closed, fists clenched going - 'make it happen McInnes to Rangers.'

Get a f*****g voodoo doll min.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Wonder why Warburton hasn't signed his contract yet. Maybe the hotel he's staying in doesn't have a fax machine

TheDeeDon
13-06-2016, 06:21 PM
F*ck me Mason, you fairly had me going when I read this thread!

Donanddusted
13-06-2016, 06:28 PM
I can confirm it's true.....at some point in the season, with his team.

Barnared
13-06-2016, 06:40 PM
So I still don't see the "discussion" Mason89.

Is the thread going the way you hoped?

I'll try and help it along again...Anyone else want McInness to leave right now?

Mason89
13-06-2016, 06:55 PM
So I still don't see the "discussion" Mason89.

Is the thread going the way you hoped?

I'll try and help it along again...Anyone else want McInness to leave right now?

I wasn't really trying to start a discussion. The initial point I made isn't up for debate. He's going, it's a done deal. Where the thread goes after that is anyone's guess. I certainly didn't think I'd have to point out that Morrissey is better than Bowie again. Who knows where the thread will go now? Apart from you Russell, obviously.

What I can say with absolute certainty, is that Gallus will still be reading it. XD

Barnared
13-06-2016, 06:59 PM
But he's not cause you said you made it up but you thought it was worth talking about anyway. At least that's what I thought I read.

Mason89
13-06-2016, 07:09 PM
It's not based on any facts or inside info. Just my sound judgement & working knowledge of Huns. It might turn out I'm wrong but I think we can all agree that's highly unlikely.

neilthedon
13-06-2016, 07:55 PM
It's not based on any facts or inside info. Just my sound judgement & working knowledge of Huns. It might turn out I'm wrong but I think we can all agree that's highly unlikely.

your sound judgement,..........hmmm, let me think about that for a nanosecond,................

Still winding us up with the Mozzarella thing. not based on any facts or inside info,.....Never ?!!! you don't say !

Mason , I reckon you must have been Tony Blairs Middle Eastern Advisor . mozzarella, Weapons,of,mass destruction,..

Yes, It's all become so apparent now,
Awaman. Bile yer heed min. Yer havering' ****e, like. Y'ken .

Said afore,cwe're all going stircrazy mad with this downtime. euros , ? PAH !!!

Bring on the Europa League FFS, pleeeezzz
!!!!

mondo_notion
13-06-2016, 08:06 PM
To be fair, Mozzarella is arguably one of the best dairy products out there.

Brian Grantland
13-06-2016, 08:07 PM
Point of order

It should McInnes to THE Rangers

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 08:08 PM
To be fair, Mozzarella is arguably one of the best dairy products out there.

Too bland for me. I like something that stings the tongue a little.

AberdeenArnold
13-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Too bland for me. I like something that stings the tongue a little.

Stick some fresh Basil or Balsamic Vinegar on it. Affa fine.

It's been a quiet pre season XD

Mason89
13-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Arran cheese for me, although I'm not sure how it's related to the upcoming treachery from our manager.

It's nice with crackers

Pacman1903
13-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Come back to this thread.

Canna beat the fun and banter of Ab-mad

Barnared
13-06-2016, 08:26 PM
XD
Cmon Mason, which one is it, you "are never wrong with all things AFC", or "you might be wrong"?

Aldo1983
13-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Come back to this thread.

Canna beat the fun and banter of Ab-mad

It's all gone a bit nasty. I got it tight as well :blue:

Mason89
13-06-2016, 08:31 PM
It's the first.

Donrino
13-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Met your sort before, pretending to be a wee kid with your wee picture ;)

Hate? Is that what this is? ok :-P

AberdeenArnold
13-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Aye, it has been a bit tetchy lately.

Aldo was accused of "sooking up Mason arse" XD

A fine insult, not one I have heard in a long time.

Hey, Verminator, there must be a movie where this "sooking of arses" is pretty commonplace XD

MalagaSheep
14-06-2016, 07:13 AM
Ohh no! Who set Mason off on one again!

DonVincenzo (The II)
14-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Not one of your finest moments M89...

:)

SteveDelSol
14-06-2016, 09:09 AM
It's perfectly feasible that McInnes will end up at Rangers. Hope it's not for a few years though!

Buc
14-06-2016, 07:23 PM
ACH lads if someone wants to post a point of view on what they think surely we can discuss in the Proper manner without being hard on the person.without opinions there's no board.
:O

Brian Grantland
14-06-2016, 07:50 PM
I just got a text off a mate darn sarf that says derek is off to afc wimbledon

:?

Pacman1903
14-06-2016, 07:56 PM
I just got a text off a mate darn sarf that says derek is off to afc wimbledon

Aye im sure he is.

My pal in Canada just text saying hes away to Thunder Bay Chill fae Ontario

Mason89
14-06-2016, 08:08 PM
ACH lads if someone wants to post a point of view on what they think surely we can discuss in the Proper manner without being hard on the person.without opinions there's no board.
:O

Buc, you're a saint O:)

As for the Wimbledon & Thunder Bay Chill rumours, I can confirm that they're both nonsense. Just got an email there from somebody who's seen a snapchat of him outside Ibronx.

Stickylittlefinger
14-06-2016, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE=Mason89;38167852]Buc, you're a saint O:)

As for the Wimbledon & Thunder Bay Chill rumours, I can confirm that they're both nonsense. Just got an email there from somebody who's seen a snapchat of him outside Ibronx.[/QUOTE

New to the forum, but had to ask about when this supposed photo was taken seeing as the man is currently at home

Pacman1903
14-06-2016, 08:26 PM
Imagine Masons smugness if this came true(which it winna)

Mason89
14-06-2016, 08:27 PM
That's a creepy first post.

You'll fit in well here, welcome aboard :)

AberdeenArnold
14-06-2016, 08:30 PM
Picture of Mcinnes through his livingroom window or it didn't happen.

10 minutes, begin.

Stickylittlefinger
14-06-2016, 08:40 PM
It's the wife I'm creeping about for :)

Aldo1983
14-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Wonder what McGinn's snapchats are like?

��

LED
14-06-2016, 09:48 PM
It's the wife I'm creeping about for :)
I know you're new here mate, but we have rules.

Anything mentioned regarding the female form must include a photo of said person.

I'm waiting

And yes I'm more creepy than you

rico94
14-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Mason is right about McInnes going to the new Rangers but that's not the big announcement.

The big announcement is going to be that Ally McCoist is gonna replace him as our manager XD

Pacman1903
16-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Wonder what McGinn's snapchats are like?

��

Possibly pictures of his toby to the quines he cyber chats up

Mason89
16-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Possibly pictures of his toby to the quines he cyber chats up

That Peter McDonald that played for Dundee was famous for that. Apparently his tadger went viral round Scottish football

Mason89
03-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Anything to add Gallus? :)

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 01:39 PM
You were only a year and a half out...

Mason89
06-12-2017, 01:44 PM
You were only a year and a half out...

I could’ve bumped plenty of others. I’m not enjoying the manner of McInnes going but I do miss the smug posters who told me for 5 years he was Morton fan, deserved god like status because he gave a good interview & made excuses for him signing a rapist

None of them appear to log in anymore, which is a shame :)

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 01:58 PM
I could’ve bumped plenty of others. I’m not enjoying the manner of McInnes going but I do miss the smug posters who told me for 5 years he was Morton fan, deserved god like status because he gave a good interview & made excuses for him signing a rapist

A year and a half doesn't make you Nostradamus (sp?)

Yes you are enjoying it, you're having a fu(kin field day. Your hun/morton baiting shtick has been consistent (and boring) and at the other end of the spectrum there are a few who took the deification of McInnes too far. But I reckon the majority of Dandies think McInnes has been a decent Manager for us and concerned about who we will get and which direction the club is going. The fact he is going to the huns is a sore one but doesn't negate the improvements in the last 5 years. All this conspiracy bullsh!t about 'Traynor playing us like fiddles' etc is just nonsensical ramblings from loudmouth malcontents.

EintrachtFrankfurt
06-12-2017, 02:00 PM

You were right Mason. Did have doubts myself about the Morton thing, McInnes is a Paisley hun, no question now.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 02:01 PM
A year and a half doesn't make you Nostradamus (sp?)

Yes you are enjoying it, you're having a fu(kin field day. Your hun/morton baiting shtick has been consistent (and boring) and at the other end of the spectrum there are a few who took the deification of McInnes too far. But I reckon the majority of Dandies think McInnes has been a decent Manager for us and concerned about who we will get and which direction the club is going. The fact he is going to the huns is a sore one but doesn't negate the improvements in the last 5 years. All this conspiracy nonsense about 'Traynor playing us like fiddles' etc is just nonsensical ramblings from loudmouth malcontents.

Maybe nae Nostradamus but the Simpsons. Those c@nts have been predicting sh@t for years

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Maybe nae Nostradamus but the Simpsons. Those c@nts have been predicting sh@t for years

:star:

thought someone might get the reference

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 03:33 PM
:star:

thought someone might get the reference

Judas Priest did a concept album on nostradamus. Heard their next eens call Homer

andoplzcumbak
06-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Is it no just possible that he is s Morton fan but wants to go there because he has a history with them?

StandfreeFM
06-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Is it no just possible that he is s Morton fan but wants to go there because he has a history with them?

I think it's more likely that he is ambitious and thinks his best chance to be successful against Celtic would be with Rangers rather than an Aberdeen team he believes he has taken as far as they will go. I don't agree with him but that would seem to make more sense than him being a 'hun', 'staunch' etc

So_cal_Dandie
06-12-2017, 04:22 PM
It does disappoint that so many are taking this personally. I like many other love the club, and see any betrayal as an insult, but what has McInness done?

He is an employee of AFC, not a fan, an employee. He has completed the job assigned to him successfully for 4 1/2 years. Now he may view the opportunity to, as he will see it, take another job which comes with a bigger salary and improved opportunities for success, and want to challenge himself. Maybe he just wants to peek over the fence and see if the grass is greener. Maybe he will get a glimpse behind the curtain and see the horrors awaiting and run back to us with his tail between his legs.

If McInness really does want to go there for personal or professional reasons I will be disappointed and it is difficult to accept him going to the filth, but he has to ensure that he does not screw over a board and fans who have all backed him 100% for the duration of his tenure. If he makes sure that Aberdeen receive everything due to them under the terms of the contract he signed, whilst not wishing him well, for obviously reasons, I could accept his right to make that choice.

If he does go however, rather than wallow in anger over one manager leaving, I would prefer to have hope that it gives another man the chance to come in and improve on the foundations laid by the outgoing management team. I really would love to stuff it down the throats of the the ex hun press whores, who think he has ' than the club as far as it can go'.

Bridieeater
06-12-2017, 04:40 PM
It does disappoint that so many are taking this personally. I like many other love the club, and see any betrayal as an insult, but what has McInness done?

He is an employee of AFC, not a fan, an employee. He has completed the job assigned to him successfully for 4 1/2 years. Now he may view the opportunity to, as he will see it, take another job which comes with a bigger salary and improved opportunities for success, and want to challenge himself. Maybe he just wants to peek over the fence and see if the grass is greener. Maybe he will get a glimpse behind the curtain and see the horrors awaiting and run back to us with his tail between his legs.

If McInness really does want to go there for personal or professional reasons I will be disappointed and it is difficult to accept him going to the filth, but he has to ensure that he does not screw over a board and fans who have all backed him 100% for the duration of his tenure. If he makes sure that Aberdeen receive everything due to them under the terms of the contract he signed, whilst not wishing him well, for obviously reasons, I could accept his right to make that choice.

If he does go however, rather than wallow in anger over one manager leaving, I would prefer to have hope that it gives another man the chance to come in and improve on the foundations laid by the outgoing management team. I really would love to stuff it down the throats of the the ex hun press whores, who think he has ' than the club as far as it can go'.

No place for sensible assesments of DM's time here. Step away!!! only the bitter are welcome

EastAnglianRed
06-12-2017, 04:45 PM

Personally I don't see (read) too much anger.

His hypocrisy & lies is fueling most of the frustration.

I'm not convinced he'll be that bothered if AFC receive what they feel they are owed in compensation or not.

Look how he's handled the last week. Best he goes I think.

Don_Corleone
06-12-2017, 04:51 PM

I'm not convinced he'll be that bothered if AFC receive what they feel they are owed in compensation or not.

Yup, that's it. I've been a big McInnes fan all the way and hoped he wouldn't go, but in the last few days I've changed my mind on him and think he'd be better away. He made a big issue about Ryan Jack not being transparent about his intentions last season and he's now guilty of exactly the same thing, but worse. There needs to be a conclusion to this, and the only one I can see is that he leaves. It's virtually impossible for him to remain and carry on as if nothings happened.

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 04:58 PM
No place for sensible assesments of DM's time here. Step away!!! only the bitter are welcome

Happy clapper. See if you can get a half and half scarf.

So_cal_Dandie
06-12-2017, 05:24 PM

You seem intent on rushing to judge him, rather than seeing how it plays out.

You have no evidence of the assumption he will have no interest in ensuring AFC are correctly compensated.

You have no evidence he was lying last week.

Situations like this change by the hour / day. It is entirely possible that during his agents discussions with the circus, that they told him they were unsure of Derek, or that they would not provide assurances he was asking for, or that they they would not pay the release clause, hell they are still trying to not pay it.

Judge the guy when this is done, and your judgement may match up with all your current assumptions, or maybe it won't!

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Will we still need a new stadium?

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 05:36 PM
At the end of the day this hasnt just happened since mo day. Hes chucked two games v them deliberatley knowing hes en route. Hes a snake that no snake has came close to and his makey believe "rangers" new employers have made a f@cking c@nt of us as has he.

But aye happy clap away. He should be the most hated man ever in AFC history

InversneckieDob
06-12-2017, 05:37 PM
I've never wanted Del out, until the last 5 days or so. He, and the club, have handled this awfully. His rabbit in the headlights, tap dancing on the head of a pin, media performance of late have been in such contrast to his normal media presence it's obvious something big is up. He's either been tapped or his head us scrambled, either way I think his position is now untenable.
I'm not saying for a minute he threw the two Sevco games, but by f u c k we, as a team, were not ready for either game.
This whole affair has been disgusting.
I expect no better from Sevco and their Weegia accolytes, I expect better from McInnes.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 05:42 PM

It’ll be part of the deal when he goes. Has to go on STV with an #allforaurora sandwich board

rico94
06-12-2017, 05:45 PM
At the end of the day this hasnt just happened since mo day. Hes chucked two games v them deliberatley knowing hes en route. Hes a snake that no snake has came close to and his makey believe "rangers" new employers have made a f@cking c@nt of us as has he.

The most hated man in the history of AFC should and will eventually be Stewart Milne.

People are already starting to forget he let McInnes take charge of those 2 games I see.

rico94
06-12-2017, 05:49 PM

Na there’s no point in the new stadium now.

No one will be willing to go out to west hill to watch a bottom 6 side.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 05:49 PM
The most hated man in the history of AFC should and will eventually be Stewart Milne.

Yep. Absolute catastrof*ck for AFC

EintrachtFrankfurt
06-12-2017, 06:00 PM

People are already starting to forget he let McInnes take charge of those 2 games I see.

Wish Milne would just clear off the sooner the bloody better for our club. We should be thinking about ways of removing him!

donsdaft
06-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Aye, I enjoyed that.

Some Hun B'astard getting trundled out to tell us why he doesn't like Pittodrie.

EastAnglianRed
06-12-2017, 06:32 PM
You seem intent on rushing to judge him, rather than seeing how it plays out.

You have no evidence of the assumption he will have no interest in ensuring AFC are correctly compensated.

You have no evidence he was lying last week.

Situations like this change by the hour / day. It is entirely possible that during his agents discussions with the circus, that they told him they were unsure of Derek, or that they would not provide assurances he was asking for, or that they they would not pay the release clause, hell they are still trying to not pay it.

Judge the guy when this is done, and your judgement may match up with all your current assumptions, or maybe it won't!

No rush or assumptions. I think it's quite clear those are simply (my) opinions.

Opinions based on DM taking the last 2 games whilst his head was elsewhere. Having the opportunity several times over the last 4/6 weeks to put this to bed, but choosing not to. Publicly chastising Ryan Jacks lack of professionalism and integrity, whilst doing exactly the same thing himself.

The rest is emotive - His destination isn't the issue. His behaviour is.

I think most from what I read and hear are in a similar position - I doubt many want him hung either.

So_cal_Dandie
06-12-2017, 06:52 PM
No rush or assumptions. I think it's quite clear those are simply (my) opinions.

Opinions based on DM taking the last 2 games whilst his head was elsewhere. Having the opportunity several times over the last 4/6 weeks to put this to bed, but choosing not to. Publicly chastising Ryan Jacks lack of professionalism and integrity, whilst doing exactly the same thing himself.

The rest is emotive - His destination isn't the issue. His behaviour is.

I think most from what I read and hear are in a similar position - I doubt many want him hung either.

I see where your coming from, but what would you have expected him to do differently with regards to the 2 matches ? Would you have expected him to resign, because Rangers maybe will get the money together to offer me the job at Ibrox? Take 2 weeks off, because he was not in the correct state of mind ?

The blame for all this lies with the Rangers board. Whatever their reasons, lack of money to pay the release clause, time to see if some 'SuperStar Manager' became available, or even more sinister reasons. Their use of the press to keep the story running for 6 weeks is a disgrace. I expected it of the Sun and Record, even Super Scoreboard weegie radio.

But people at the BBC need to take a look at themselves. They have been used by people in and around Ibrox to spread rumors. I remember when journalists needed a source on the record, not just comments from 4 people in the toilets of a Glasgow bar, to have a story published by the BBC.

Hairdrier
06-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Has McAnus f***ed off to hunsville yet?

:zzz:

Why not?

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 06:58 PM
I see where your coming from, but what would you have expected him to do differently with regards to the 2 matches ? Would you have expected him to resign, because Rangers maybe will get the money together to offer me the job at Ibrox? Take 2 weeks off, because he was not in the correct state of mind ?

The blame for all this lies with the Rangers board. Whatever their reasons, lack of money to pay the release clause, time to see if some 'SuperStar Manager' became available, or even more sinister reasons. Their use of the press to keep the story running for 6 weeks is a disgrace. I expected it of the Sun and Record, even Super Scoreboard weegie radio.

But people at the BBC need to take a look at themselves. They have been used by people in and around Ibrox to spread rumors. I remember when journalists needed a source on the record, not just comments from 4 people in the toilets of a Glasgow bar, to have a story published by the BBC.

BBC are a bunch of d1cks but the source is obviously Sevco. The stories have all been true.

What pisses me off is constantly getting the opinion from Ferguson and Boyd.

So_cal_Dandie
06-12-2017, 07:13 PM
BBC are a bunch of d1cks but the source is obviously Sevco. The stories have all been true.

What pisses me off is constantly getting the opinion from Ferguson and Boyd.

I have grown to accept that the majority of pundits are ex old firm and biased. I pay no attention to their hot air. But people like Kenny MacIntyre and Craig McLaughlin are supposed to be journalists, and to be a journalist you should be unbiased, they have been anything but! They have shared rumors and off the record comments, there is no journalistic integrity there!

InversneckieDob
06-12-2017, 07:14 PM
I have grown to accept that the majority of pundits are ex old firm and biased. I pay no attention to their hot air. But people like Kenny MacIntyre and Craig McLaughlin are supposed to be journalists, and to be a journalist you should be unbiased, they have been anything but! They have shared rumors and off the record comments, there is no journalistic integrity there!

Kenny MacIntyre is a cancerous carbuncle of an apology for human being.

Aldo1983
06-12-2017, 07:18 PM

What rumours though?

EastAnglianRed
06-12-2017, 07:19 PM

I expected him to be honest. The exact same honesty he demanded from others.

Yes, I don't think it's unreasonable that taking some time off would have afforded him some goodwill / respect now.

Regardless of how difficult a decision that is / was, he's paid to look after everyone at the football club, not just himself.

The timing and his play on words is the frustration, not where he is going.

Use of the media is simply emotive. The driver is DM himself.

Landvetter83
06-12-2017, 07:27 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42243170

FFS! Is that six threads on this matter now .....

Anyway .... per linky ... Kids, let that be a lesson to you all!! Don't believe everything you read on here (or other less salubrious social media sites)!

Perpetrators of what Orwell called "Groupthink" are operating in full view - everywhere you turn.

Stick to the facts and make up your own minds!

Winston78Snelders
06-12-2017, 08:21 PM

We also lost a few quid on the rat Jack going on a free & Mclean (always missing) will also be a free in the summer, both now Internationals. Not very smart financial business.

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 08:31 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42243170

FFS! Is that six threads on this matter now .....

Anyway .... per linky ... Kids, let that be a lesson to you all!! Don't believe everything you read on here (or other less salubrious social media sites)!

Perpetrators of what Orwell called "Groupthink" are operating in full view - everywhere you turn.

Stick to the facts and make up your own minds!

Some of the sh*te being posted is embarrassing coming from grown men.

I’m fairly resigned to McInnes leaving and agree that things have been a bit out of sorts recently (whether that’s due to the speculation or simply a dip in form...who knows) but some of the names being bandied about by those who want McInnes gone...f*ck me!

Of course if a new manager comes in and struggles it will be because McInnes “left him with sh*te”.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Of course if a new manager comes in and struggles it will be because McInnes “left him with sh*te”.

That works both ways. Of course if he struggles it will be ‘we shouldn’t have let McInnes go’

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 08:48 PM
And yet we’re joint 2nd at present. If McInnes is making as much of an arse of things as some are making out, our fantastic new manager that we’re bringing in to “push us to the next level” ought to have no problem meeting the paltry standards of his inept h*n loving predecessor.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 08:52 PM
And yet we’re joint 2nd at present. If McInnes is making as much of an arse of things as some are making out, our fantastic new manager that we’re bringing in to “push us to the next level” ought to have no problem meeting the paltry standards of his inept h*n loving predecessor.

We are second top and bottled all our big games. Maybe new manager winna sh@t the bed in big games. Theres an improvement

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Maybe he will maybe he won’t. I’m just keen to hear the excuses if he doesn’t solve all of the perceived ills of his predecessor.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Maybe he will maybe he won’t. I’m just keen to hear the excuses if he doesn’t solve all of the perceived ills of his predecessor.

Sounds like you want him to fail

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 09:12 PM

Nice try. I’ll leave that kind of thing to folk like you.

If the new manager comes in and “takes us to the next level” obviously I’ll be delighted. But I’m a realist. That we’ve had the opportunity to dissect the current manager’s failings and limitations over 4 1/2 years doesn’t mean we can fix those failings with a new appointment. All managers have strengths and weaknesses. But if we strike gold with someone like Jack Ross then that would be fantastic.

My comments are more aimed at those who’ve been saying that McInnes’ time is up this season (or longer in some cases...). What are the expectations for the new manager and how much leeway do we give him if he fails to match the standards of us predecessor?

Mason89
06-12-2017, 09:19 PM
We’re not going to have a conversation about expectation levels are we?

DonVincenzo (The II)
06-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Well i certainly would not have expected Willie Miller to come out with this one tonight "He is now in a situation where there is a bigger club - and Rangers are a big club, even though things haven't been going particularly well in recent years, they do have the potential to be great again"

ƒUCK ME WILLIE

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 09:24 PM

Why not? McInnes isn’t up to much. With our new manager the sky’s the limit surely?

For someone who has lived and breathed for the end of this dark age for the past 4 1/2 years you seem less enthused than I thought you would at the prospect of the glorious new era to come.

Mason89
06-12-2017, 09:31 PM
Fair enough.

I expect a manager to make the most of what he’s left with, focus on youth development, defend corners properly & not to sh1t a brick in Glasgow.

As a club, I expect us to do much better with the things that are within our control.

I would expect a well run Aberdeen to be the main beneficiaries of anything not won by the scum.

Is that too much?

ragnarok
06-12-2017, 09:46 PM

Fair enough.

I expect a manager to make the most of what he’s left with, focus on youth development, defend corners properly & not to sh1t a brick in Glasgow.

As a club, I expect us to do much better with the things that are within our control.

I would expect a well run Aberdeen to be the main beneficiaries of anything not won by the scum.

Is that too much?

Seems likely we’ll find out soon enough.

Like I said before, it’s easy to focus on failing when we’ve had 4 1/2 years of fairly consistent performance from the team on the pitch. If you’re looking for something different the current management team isn’t likely to deliver that.

On the youth thing, that has been a disappointment but it’s not as though we’ve had any prospects who didn’t break through and went on to better things elsewhere.

sheepcrooky
06-12-2017, 10:43 PM

If the new manager comes in and “takes us to the next level” obviously I’ll be delighted. But I’m a realist. That we’ve had the opportunity to dissect the current manager’s failings and limitations over 4 1/2 years doesn’t mean we can fix those failings with a new appointment. All managers have strengths and weaknesses. But if we strike gold with someone like Jack Ross then that would be fantastic.

My comments are more aimed at those who’ve been saying that McInnes’ time is up this season (or longer in some cases...). What are the expectations for the new manager and how much leeway do we give him if he fails to match the standards of us predecessor?

Like anything in life, I can take failure, but I cannot take dishonesty. If our new manager comes in, tries his best and sometimes gets top 6, it’s far better than some cvnt taking the pi$$ out of AFC (everyone in football knows he was tapped up 3/4 weeks ago).

Honesty is everything.

Pacman1903
06-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Honesty is everything.

If im being honest i hope the c@nt wraps himself round one of the new average speed cameras on the A96 en route to Idix

sheepcrooky
06-12-2017, 11:03 PM
If im being honest i hope the c@nt wraps himself round one of the new average speed cameras on the A96 en route to Idix

If i’m being honest, I would prefer if it was me that drove him off the edge into a big fvck off ravine. I hate liars.

blowupsheep
07-12-2017, 02:53 AM
If DM does go to Castle Grey Skull, then i fear that the really fkd up way that all this has been allowed to spiral out of any control could spell the end of our relationship with the huns........... :eek::eek:

Stoney_Scarfer
07-12-2017, 04:44 AM
if dm does go to castle grey skull, then i fear that the really fkd up way that all this has been allowed to spiral out of any control could spell the end of our relationship with the huns........... :eek::eek:

its snake mountain!!!!! How many times????

JuanFatche
07-12-2017, 07:41 AM

Expectations - a bit of fight in big games, crosses put in for the strikers

Leeway - two transfer windows, same as you give any manager anywhere

fatshaft
07-12-2017, 08:18 AM
if im being honest i hope the c@nt wraps himself round one of the new average speed cameras on the a96 en route to idix

a90 :o

Pacman1903
07-12-2017, 09:17 AM
a90 :o

Thats a valid point. Why would he be heading to Pitcaple. Ibrox is nae that way

donsdaft
07-12-2017, 11:46 AM
Maybe he's staying and was checking out a new site for the stadium.

Pacman1903
07-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Maybe he's staying and was checking out a new site for the stadium.

I could walk to Pitcaple. Game on

Pacman1903
07-12-2017, 12:37 PM
XD open the old station, sorted.

Unlike this carry-on.

Pre match pints at the Pacbrauhaus

afc_1983
07-12-2017, 12:53 PM
There are a lot of questions that need answered if this goes through. The most pertinent ones are:

1. When did Derek McInnes first get asked, whether directly by an RFC official or indirectly through a third party, whether he would take the job at the ******* Garden?

If it was prior to one or both of our recent fixtures against them then I would think there are strong grounds for a league inquiry into the integrity of the manager and the pursuing club. If it was prior to permission being granted for talks by AFC then there are strong grounds for a fine for RFC for 'tapping up'.

2. What level of compensation will AFC receive from RFC and will it be paid in a oner?

Hell mend those in charge if they sell the club and fans short.

Frankly, any Dons employee who allows rumours of a possible move to Rangers to fester should be sacked. McInnes' statement before the Killie game was too late, and it now looks like it was disingenuous too. He's actually been hung out to dry by Rangers in their handling of the situation, but because he has not called them out on it and distanced himself from the move, he's now made his current position with AFC pretty much untenable. He now has to accept the job, despite it being a complete clusterf-ck.

Nobody is bigger than the club. The next appointment is ***** and it is equally important that they are given financial backing to change the team. We need to get back to basics with more simplified and attacking tactics on the pitch that play to our strengths and not worry about the opposition. The new manager must be positive in this respect. If he is the fans will back him. Over to the Board...

Pacman1903
07-12-2017, 12:59 PM
This has court written all over. As i said earlier it is one of the biggest scandals in Scottish football.

jamiesd
07-12-2017, 01:05 PM
This has court written all over. As i said earlier it is one of the biggest scandals in Scottish football.

My old man just said exactly the same bud. Dragged out in court for months and years

Pacman1903
07-12-2017, 01:11 PM
My old man just said exactly the same bud. Dragged out in court for months and years

Its cheating simple as

donsdaft
07-12-2017, 02:10 PM
But they always cheat and they always get away with it.

They would have a legitimate argument in court that rules didn't apply to them.

There are certainly ump**** examples they could use as evidence of precedent.

EintrachtFrankfurt
07-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Its cheating simple as

Thats what huns do! No decency and self entitlement all the way, just a bunch of gangsters.

fittiered
07-12-2017, 05:23 PM
This guy doogid nails it for sure. SFA GTF. Sorry but can’t make it any clearer to read but saw it on kari’s twitter page.

actonsheep
07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
He's staying.

EastAnglianRed
07-12-2017, 05:45 PM
He's staying.

https://twitter.com/STVSport?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7C twgr%5Eauthor

Landvetter83
07-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Yes kids, let this whole sorry saga be a lesson to you about the dangers of fake news and aggressively driven groupthink ...

Digest the facts and make up your own mind. Personally, my position has always been that he would be more inclined to stay put. For those who wish to try and understand that I'd direct you to Bryan Cooney's book "Stand by your Reds". Cooney pens chapters 21 and 22 based on interviews with Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes. These words are FACTS, not opinions. Those chapters neatly describe the relationship they have built up. When Milne gave his interview a couple of weeks ago stating that McInnes had no intention of leaving I believed him - armed with the knowledge gleaned from Cooney's book.

It would be extremely churlish of me to say "Telt ye" because of the dynamic of this whole mess. I will confess to having been worn down at lunch time today when I saw that Sheerin had done the Dundee match presser. I became resigned to him going. I even barked to a hun at work "You're welcome to him".

McInnes and Docherty stay. However, I'd like to see an apology from them for what they directly or indirectly (whichever way you wish to see it) put the Club and Fans through.

Red_Don
07-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Yes kids, let this whole sorry saga be a lesson to you about the dangers of fake news and aggressively driven groupthink ...

Digest the facts and make up your own mind. Personally, my position has always been that he would be more inclined to stay put. For those who wish to try and understand that I'd direct you to Bryan Cooney's book "Stand by your Reds". Cooney pens chapters 21 and 22 based on interviews with Stewart Milne and Derek McInnes. These words are FACTS, not opinions. Those chapters neatly describe the relationship they have built up. When Milne gave his interview a couple of weeks ago stating that McInnes had no intention of leaving I believed him - armed with the knowledge gleaned from Cooney's book.

It would be extremely churlish of me to say "Telt ye" because of the dynamic of this whole mess. I will confess to having been worn down at lunch time today when I saw that Sheerin had done the Dundee match presser. I became resigned to him going. I even barked to a hun at work "You're welcome to him".

McInnes and Docherty stay. However, I'd like to see an apology from them for what they directly or indirectly (whichever way you wish to see it) put the Club and Fans through.

Thing is, when you look at everything that's been said and done, AFC haven't really done anything wrong. Sure DM was tempted, and, rightly (I believe), we gave him time to think it through, but, the bottom line is he's come to the sensible decision we all hoped he would. If anything, there are quite a few Dons fans due DM an apology for some quite personal and disgusting insults, without knowing half of what was going on. Plenty of conclusions have been reached over the past week or so by our own fans, without anyone really knowing anything for sure, and yet choosing to believe the very people they were criticising for attempting destabilise our club.

InversneckieDob
07-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Well..........not sure how I feel TBH, the whole thing has been a clusterF nae canny.

It's a massive GIRFUY to Sevco....which is nice......but Del isn't coming out of this wholly smelling of roses.

He needs to do some A1 PR over this next wee while.....and that starts with one helluva performance tomorrow night.

Get that in the books then we move forward.

Aldo1983
07-12-2017, 08:05 PM
Well..........not sure how I feel TBH, the whole thing has been a clusterF nae canny.

It's a massive GIRFUY to Sevco....which is nice......but Del isn't coming out of this wholly smelling of roses.

He needs to do some A1 PR over this next wee while.....and that starts with one helluva performance tomorrow night.

Get that in the books then we move forward.

It's made sevco and Kris Boyd look like a bunch of bigger d1cks than they already but that's the only plus.

afc1903mad
07-12-2017, 08:08 PM

Thing is, when you look at everything that's been said and done, AFC haven't really done anything wrong. Sure DM was tempted, and, rightly (I believe), we gave him time to think it through, but, the bottom line is he's come to the sensible decision we all hoped he would. If anything, there are quite a few Dons fans due DM an apology for some quite personal and disgusting insults, without knowing half of what was going on. Plenty of conclusions have been reached over the past week or so by our own fans, without anyone really knowing anything for sure, and yet choosing to believe the very people they were criticising for attempting destabilise our club.

Well said boys, I'm there with you

ragnarok
07-12-2017, 10:30 PM

Agree wholeheartedly. Doesn’t make me a McInnes happy clapper. Think he has a lot of hard work to do this season.