PDA

View Full Version : Aucho?

Pittodrie_Giant
20-06-2016, 05:17 AM
Is this story true? Khalid Aucho from Uganda!

torry_battery_ram
20-06-2016, 05:40 AM

Is he not the African player Sevco have been linked with for months?

RedStarTorphins
20-06-2016, 05:43 AM

Isn't this the player that was linked to SEVCO?
Where did you read this?

Pacman1903
20-06-2016, 05:43 AM
a foreigner, aye right

supersneak
20-06-2016, 06:14 AM
Link to story, tweeted by Chris Harvey STV

http://www.soka25east.com/exclusive-khalid-aucho-heading-aberdeen-not-rangers-reported-media/

Donrino
20-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Link to story, tweeted by Chris Harvey STV

http://www.soka25east.com/exclusive-khalid-aucho-heading-aberdeen-not-rangers-reported-media/

I see he is being likened to Victor Wanyama. Could be a decent signing and would piss the huns off, so all good :p

peter_ssb
20-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Bless You..............................:)

Personally not a signing to be sneezed at

sorry, willo wheres me hat ?

Donrino
20-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Bless You..............................:)

Personally not a signing to be sneezed at

sorry, willo wheres me hat ?

XD

medw1311
21-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Aye this is a weird one, seems desperate to move to Scotland and him or his agent is hooring him all over the place.

Barnared
21-06-2016, 06:52 PM
It seems it's no a load of sh!te after all. DM talking about him today but playing it down somewhat.

Cruickshanka24
22-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Watch a few videos of him on YouTube

He looks alright. clearly physical, descent eye for a pass, quick to the loose ball, strong in the tackle and not scared to take a long shot.

He's only 22 and has 17 caps for Uganda

I don't know much about the level in Uganda but must be worth a trail

http://youtu.be/A-dQ8d6C4gk

ObanRed
22-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Ask Bobby Williamson, did he nae manage Uganda at some point??

Cruickshanka24
22-06-2016, 01:10 PM
He is here on trial
Think he would be a good signing

Barnared
22-06-2016, 01:15 PM
He is here on trial
Think he would be a good signing

?
He is actually here already? You know for sure? I thought that this was something for later on in the summer (if at all)

Donrino
22-06-2016, 01:35 PM
?
He is actually here already? You know for sure? I thought that this was something for later on in the summer (if at all)

I also thought this, as the way McInnes spoke on Red TV about it, made it sound as if it was for later in the window.

Barnared
22-06-2016, 02:38 PM
I also thought this, as the way McInnes spoke on Red TV about it, made it sound as if it was for later in the window.

I think he's maybe got a bit confused.

Pacman1903
22-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Ask Bobby Williamson, did he nae manage Uganda at some point??

Wheres that fatty whoor these days? Probably Djibouti or the Central African Republic or some sh@t

Edit- He won the league in Kenya with some mob then got the gig as Kenya manager but was binned in February

Brian Grantland
22-06-2016, 03:28 PM
If his first name began with
G

We could stick.
G.Aucho on the shirts

Sell loads in S.America

Stickylittlefinger
22-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Is there not a problem with his visa and he won't be here for at least 2 weeks? I feel this will not come off as I remember us wanting to sign some South African players in Calderwoods days and it was a p!55 about because of how much we needed to pay for them. Smells of the same sort of bulls&£t

Aldo1983
22-06-2016, 07:54 PM
The boy from the Egyptian club? I remember Willie going on about signing up with them to share our talents.

Lol

tarapoa
22-06-2016, 08:42 PM
The boy from the Egyptian club? I remember Willie going on about signing up with them to share our talents.

Lol

EE dedicated pages of coverage to our proposed link ups with Jomo Cosmos and Dave Cormack's lot over in Atlanta.

There was all the Katongo stuff - which could be the same script as this.

The Eqyptian thing was just taking the piss with some lazy journalism after Willie Miller had too many beers in a hotel bar.

Pacman1903
22-06-2016, 08:53 PM
EE dedicated pages of coverage to our proposed link ups with Jomo Cosmos and Dave Cormack's lot over in Atlanta.

There was all the Katongo stuff - which could be the same script as this.

The Eqyptian thing was just taking the piss with some lazy journalism after Willie Miller had too many beers in a hotel bar.

Ha Jomo Cosmos. Ten years ago that was and how many players has the "link" conjured up

When we played St Pauli in 2012 the same sh@te was spouted.

Barnared
23-06-2016, 08:45 AM
This kid Khalid was in the Daily ranger every phukin day for about a month. There were enough column inches dedicated to him to fill a book while the hun loving reporters were convinced he was joining the scum. They made sh!t up, quoted made up sources and kept a minute by minute rolling cometary on everything Aucho related.......that was until he says, nah it was the dons that want to see me. From that moment, he was dropped like a phukin stone. On the day of him speaking out, they ran with a couple of jokes to try and cover over their utter incompetency and from then have given up on what is now a non hun story.

Donrino
23-06-2016, 09:29 AM
This kid Khalid was in the Daily ranger every phukin day for about a month. There were enough column inches dedicated to him to fill a book while the hun loving reporters were convinced he was joining the scum. They made sh!t up, quoted made up sources and kept a minute by minute rolling cometary on everything Aucho related.......that was until he says, nah it was the dons that want to see me. From that moment, he was dropped like a phukin stone. On the day of him speaking out, they ran with a couple of jokes to try and cover over their utter incompetency and from then have given up on what is now a non hun story.

I noticed that. Pathetic journalism.

medw1311
23-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Looks like he finally will get his dream move to Scotland as Dundee are interested. Apparently played as a trialist in their under 20's game against Hearts.

ILikeJam
24-08-2017, 09:02 AM
No matter how f*cking rank he may turn out to be - fair play to the boy like. Takes some ba's to create such a circus around yourself then travel a few thousand miles to try and get a game of fitba in a (very different) foreign country.

Reckon he deserves a shottie for that reason alone.

On yersel Khalid min

standfreelee
24-08-2017, 09:04 AM
No matter how f*cking rank he may turn out to be - fair play to the boy like. Takes some ba's to create such a circus around yourself then travel a few thousand miles to try and get a game of fitba in a (very different) foreign country.

Reckon he deserves a shottie for that reason alone.

On yersel Khalid min

aye, hope he's dynamite then we can sign him next season

Redmadders96
24-08-2017, 09:14 AM
According to the Daily Rangers he is signing for Dundee and we had him last year for a trial

Pacman1903
24-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Takes some ba's to create such a circus around yourself then travel a few thousand miles to try and get a game of fitba in a (very different) foreign country.

Aye too right Dundees a bigger sh@tehole than Kenya. Id also rather stick it out in a country with the questionable human rights than bide in Dungdee

Pacman1903
24-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Hes Ugandan isnt he. D'oh

Still applies for Uganda