PDA

View Full Version : Brad Inman

ChalkDust
27-06-2016, 09:25 AM
Looks set to join Peterborough United.

Teammoo
27-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Good luck to the lad. I know a lot of posters don't rate him, but I think he will be a loss to us.

ChalkDust
27-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Has signed a 3 year deal with Posh.

AlexLeicester
27-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Brad gave us supporters some fabulous moments. He was never going to sink to League Two and I wish him well. I think he will give the Posh a great boost.

ShropshireAlex
27-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Glad for him and sad to see him go - the good moments well outweigh the frustrating ones for me! I hope though that now he's decided it'll help us move forward - his offer is freed up for a new signing/s and we can tie one or 2 down soonish.

Furberstreet
28-06-2016, 06:50 AM
Decent move for him. While I am disappointed he has gone, we could never be certain whether he would turn up on the day. Hopefully, we can use his salary to sign one or two players to bolster the midfield.

MikeSB
28-06-2016, 11:35 AM
Decent move for him. While I am disappointed he has gone, we could never be certain whether he would turn up on the day. Hopefully, we can use his salary to sign one or two players to bolster the midfield.

Great move for him and hope he does better than he has here where he was a great disappointment most of the time. I'm surprised they have given his a three year deal though. More than he deserves actually..

Waiting to scrape the barrel again are we? Or as usual, go with what we have?