PDA

View Full Version : Not too shoddy with 5 weeks to go......

lovedeanblue
02-07-2016, 09:40 AM
POMPEY’s season-ticket sales are nearing the 9,000 mark.

And chief executive Mark Catlin believes the number of tickets shifted is on course to outstrip last season’s total.

Catlin has saluted the efforts of supporters in again digging deep to renew at frozen prices.

But he also highlighted the impressive number of new buyers, who are purchasing for the 2016-17 campaign.

They number around 1,000 and have created confidence the 11,000 barrier broken last term can be reached again

Catlin believes that return would be quite something.

He said: ‘We’re approaching 9,000 now.

‘That’s amazing, especially as approximately 1,000 of them are new season-ticket holders.

Corkhead
04-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Yep LdB. I have mine - all bought and paid for and looking forward to another season of the usual ups and downs. Thunderbird 3 has been serviced and is ready for the trips up and down the A34 in sun, rain and snow. The maitre d at the OCH had been briefed on our specific culinary requirements and my parking slot on Corky's Corner has been reserved. Preparation has been thorough and all ready to go.

lovedeanblue
04-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Seems Cook's idea of a prolific goal scorer (for which I yearn sigh) may not be as prolific as I would wish. We can only wait and see. Have a short driving story to relate re Corky's corner but I will save that for Sunday.

lovedeanblue
12-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Over 11k sold with over 3 weeks to go before the first game isn't shoddy for sure. Bravo Zulu PFC fans.

lovedeanblue
19-07-2016, 10:57 AM
Upwards of 11600 bought so far, a few still being purchased this morning as I queued for a Carlisle home ticket.

lovedeanblue
03-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Over 12000 sold. Brilliant, now I look to PC and the team to win matches yes, but give the fans some entertainment too.

PompeyScarf
03-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Over 12000 sold. Brilliant, now I look to PC and the team to win matches yes, but give the fans some entertainment too.

B) That's more than last season isn't it?

lovedeanblue
03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
It is, exceeded what we had sold by this time last year. The number is a credit to our fans and PFC. I am looking forward to Saturday, Pfc in Cumbria (plus my non footballing fan Daughter in Law) and Daz with 2 of his mates are driving down. I am looking forward to seeing them all plus Corkus Tremendus, Fb and his family, plus whoever else I bump into. Then seeing my other half of the family at Cov next Tuesday. I never envisaged Carlisle at home followed by Cov away. It's a funny old game .....

BlueAdder
04-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Upwards of 11600 bought so far, a few still being purchased this morning as I queued for a Carlisle home ticket.

Why are you queuing for a ticket, thought you were an S/T holder?

lovedeanblue
04-08-2016, 08:21 AM
It was for my eldest who lives in Cumbria, he travels down for around 3 games a season plus the Carlisle away games naturally and last season we went to Morecambe. I was down there for the ticket the day they went on sale to ST holders etc. I managed to purchase one around 4 seats from me, the 2 alongside me which I have bought in the past for visiting sons and Daz have now gone to STs.