PDA

View Full Version : Nothing serious, just buggin'.......thinks that slightly irritate you...

CoveKreep
07-07-2016, 08:56 AM
1. Threads like this.

2. Postal towns.

e.g. Station Road, Mintlaw, Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, AB42 5FN

Peterheid my cock....

What's wrong with Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire........village or town, county, postcode

Have postcodes not wiped out the need for entering places you don't live in on your address?

3. Not being able to edit out the word 'thinks' and replace with 'things' in the title of this thread.

gervaise_brookhampst
07-07-2016, 10:55 AM
1/ Folk that canna get a thread title right :P ;D

2/ Noisy eaters and folk that after eating keep coughing or clearing their throat.

3/Drivers that don't indicate.

4/ Adverts, nearly every advert on tv does my head in.

mondo_notion
07-07-2016, 11:32 AM
People who use my tools at work and don't put them back. The amount of time i've wasted walking about trying to find my slide-square when some tw*t has it in the back of their van.

Feel free to use it, just let me know you've got it.

I feel a little bit better now.

Brian Grantland
07-07-2016, 11:35 AM
phone calls you know the ones pension/ ppi/ accident/ boiler

on tps but still these c'untz

Pacman1903
07-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Making a cup of tea and after the dunking is done going to the fridge and finding out yer milks aff

Jormungand
07-07-2016, 01:09 PM
When you have to watch a presentation or video on some other clunt's computer/screen/whatever, and they leave the wee arrow somewhere in the middle of the screen. Aye, good luck getting me to focus on the content, like.

blinlemon
07-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Self-appointed experts who scorn agreed process, decide that they've found a better way of doing things than that which is the prescribed method, and who then leave me to clean up the fugging sotter when it goes paps up.

Daphne Broon's pishflaps.

Aldo1983
07-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Charles Bronson type cyclists.

AberdeenArnold
07-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Folk that push to get into a train/lift before the folk leaving get off.

Caaaaannnts

Mason89
07-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Folk that push to get into a train/lift before the folk leaving get off.

Caaaaannnts

Folk that stand up in the plane after its landed. I've no idea where the f*ck they think they're going

Aldo1983
07-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Folk that stand up in the plane after its landed. I've no idea where the f*ck they think they're going

Folk that clap when the plane lands.

Usually the ones seen wearing a Celtic or Rangers top at Prestwick airport.

tarapoa
08-07-2016, 12:18 PM
When driving on recently resurfaced country roads and being stuck behind someone actually observing the 20mph speed limit.

Those road islands being placed right next a bus stop, thus preventing overtaking a stationary bus.

Folk (in front of me) that recline their seats on 1 hour flights.

Folk (in front of me) that recline their seats prior to the initial meal being served on a long-haul flight.

AFC in black strips.

Weegie words/ phrases - big man, wee man, yous, weans, polis, bottle a'ginger by the way, so it is but etc

Rochead
08-07-2016, 01:38 PM
When driving on recently resurfaced country roads and being stuck behind someone actually observing the 20mph speed limit.

Those road islands being placed right next a bus stop, thus preventing overtaking a stationary bus.

Folk (in front of me) that recline their seats on 1 hour flights.

Folk (in front of me) that recline their seats prior to the initial meal being served on a long-haul flight.

AFC in black strips.

Weegie words/ phrases - big man, wee man, yous, weans, polis, bottle a'ginger by the way, so it is but etc

Lines 1 & 6 that will be me by the way.:P

Brian Grantland
08-07-2016, 02:35 PM

there is an obvious solution to this

Barnared
08-07-2016, 02:52 PM

You ever been to Glasgow? XD

Buc
08-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Folk that argue on this forum . Doesn't annoy me but disappoints me .

Littering especially in the forests where I run there's a pile of asbestos roofing and general debris the council have taped it off at Elrick car park but it's been there a number of weeks.
There's also a car in another car park further along the forest that's been there for weeks.
It's an ongoing thing this.

gervaise_brookhampst
08-07-2016, 04:35 PM
There's also a car in another car park further along the forest that's been there for weeks.

Are you sure it's not a serial dogger? B)

elginred
08-07-2016, 05:02 PM
The pouting for a photo trend of recent years

Barnared
08-07-2016, 05:41 PM
English chunts that say "you know?" after every sentence (some Scots and Canadians too)........

https://youtu.be/uy8W1sDI5Ms

gervaise_brookhampst
08-07-2016, 06:27 PM
Folk (usually air headed feel chunts) that start sentences with "so"

Mason89
08-07-2016, 06:32 PM

These people need clubbed to death

Pacman1903
08-07-2016, 06:56 PM

So GB can you explain the problem with it for us

gervaise_brookhampst
08-07-2016, 07:13 PM
So GB can you explain the problem with it for us

XD

It's not as bad when it's used like that, it's when someone says something like....."So I was walking down the road" ... So is like the new umm used as a sort of filler at the beginning of a sentence so that the thiko saying it can put there brain into gear.

Mason89
08-07-2016, 07:18 PM
XD

It's not as bad when it's used like that, it's when someone says something like....."So I was walking down the road" ... So is like the new umm used as a sort of filler at the beginning of a sentence so that the thiko saying it can put there brain into gear.

Worse still is when one of these cretins is on pointless. 'Jeremy, what do you do for a living?''

'So, I'm a graphic designer'

No you're not. You're a c*nt

Pacman1903
08-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Ah right i get it

"So i was down at Todders on Saturday"

"Aye well dinna come back you f@cking weasel"

Buc
09-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Are you sure it's not a serial dogger? B)

Lol

Nah it's been bashed about windows broken and the like joy riders spring to mind . It's about time the council got it picked up.
There was a caravan left at the Elrick car par as well a few months back ..
Not nice to see.

Pacman1903
09-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Lol

Nah it's been bashed about windows broken and the like joy riders spring to mind . It's about time the council got it picked up.
There was a caravan left at the Elrick car par as well a few months back ..
Not nice to see.

Buc in text talk usage. Tut Tut

Aldo1983
10-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Folk that keep all their wrist bands on.

naetaebashersallowed
10-07-2016, 07:36 PM
BBC tennis coverage showing tennis players screaming in slow motion.
What is the point?

Aldo1983
10-07-2016, 07:43 PM
BBC tennis coverage showing tennis players screaming in slow motion.
What is the point?

The BBC always showing some dramatic slo-mo montage with words from some late 19th century writer.

Pacman1903
10-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Folk that keep all their wrist bands on.

Saw a guy at Donington with at least 7 or 8. I find it disgusting

scobiemacd
10-07-2016, 10:46 PM

I started a thread about this a while back.

The folk who start sentences in this way are normally patronising cocksuckers.

Brian Grantland
10-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Saw a guy at Donington with at least 7 or 8. I find it disgusting

metal bloke in unclean shock

MalagaSheep
11-07-2016, 05:03 AM
When u put the milk in your bowl of rice krispies and the krispies over spill when trying to drown them in the milk with your spoon!

Top of Sauce bottles covered in sauce!

When you get a fried egg on your plate and its hard!

Sitting doon for a poop to find out the lavvy roll is finished.

This things dont slightly irritate me, they throw me into a wild rage!

Pacman1903
11-07-2016, 05:40 AM
metal bloke in unclean shock

Brian Grantland in slagging of metal shock

Pacman1903
11-07-2016, 05:42 AM
Remembered another one today

"Morning Pacman1903, choppers eve for you today"

F@cking choppers f@cking eve, that phrase for some reason irks me slightly. Don't ask me why. I also dinna need reminding, ive been here a month, im sure I can remember

Brian Grantland
11-07-2016, 10:58 AM
anything sleeps til...

when said by an adult

ObanRed
11-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Cyclists cycling 3 a breast on the road when there is a brand new cycle path right beside the road.

Tourists, driving 30 - 35 mph, gawping about, swerving all over the road and a line of 30 cars behind them. Do they stop?? No

Folk (auld wifies) raking about for the exact change at the express till's. Swipe your card!!! It'll be the exact amount.

Barnared
11-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Folk that press the button on the pedestrian crossing and then immediately cross, dodging the traffic, without waiting for the wee green man. Thus making traffic stop at the lights and wait while nae chunt crosses.

NEM83
11-07-2016, 02:53 PM

...and for the full 2 weeks of their holiday.

Tinks :D

Feck_the_Huns
11-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Folk that interupt you when you are nae finished spikkin.

Retired bossy school teachers. You can tell them as soon as they open their moo. Think they are still spikkin to kids and nae to mature adults.

Rugby playin' students in the boozer. Cu.ntz.

Subaru Imprezas. Wht the fu.ck is the point of them?

Robert Gordon's College kids in the supermrket at dinnertime.

Three_crazz
11-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Dunkin biscuits in tea for only 1/2 to come out FFSaaaake

gervaise_brookhampst
11-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Subaru Imprezas. Wht the fu.ck is the point of them?

What is the point in any car then? They get you from A to B, They are also fast if you are into that. If that's your beef what's the point in BMW M3 or a M5, Certain Audis, Porsches, Gtrs, Evos????? Not everyones cup of tea look wise I admit but " Wht the fu.ck is the point of them?" :?
Have to admit this struck a nerve as my first job involved me working with Subarus for 6 years and since then owned 2. Best car I ever owned, each to their own though. Just don't get the anoyance towards a make of car...........although I find Audi drivers are predominatly c o c k s. :p

Aldo1983
11-07-2016, 07:29 PM
What is the point in any car then? They get you from A to B, They are also fast if you are into that. If that's your beef what's the point in BMW M3 or a M5, Certain Audis, Porsches, Gtrs, Evos????? Not everyones cup of tea look wise I admit but " Wht the fu.ck is the point of them?" :?
Have to admit this struck a nerve as my first job involved me working with Subarus for 6 years and since then owned 2. Best car I ever owned, each to their own though. Just don't get the anoyance towards a make of car...........although I find Audi drivers are predominatly c o c k s. :p

I had an Audi Q3 courtesy car for a few weeks recently and found myself turning into a dick. I could also sense other road users thinking the same thing.

Nice car though.

MalagaSheep
11-07-2016, 08:14 PM
I had an Audi Q3 courtesy car for a few weeks recently and found myself turning into a dick. I could also sense other road users thinking the same thing.

Nice car though.

4or 5 years back me and the wife booked a 12hour or 24hour test drive o a Audi A4 sline avant, she wanted an estate car for buggies and all the rest with kids, so told her if i am to drive a hearse it will be the Audi

Anyway took out and i loved it,she moaned like feck, so gave her the wheel and tell me what you think! Moaned again then told me the pedals were no in line with the steering wheel and am sitting squint!

Pull over and get out, am driving the rest of the time left!

She was right, the pedals were aff set, it put me right off!

Spoke to the dealer and he say no much people notice, but its something on the engine block that cant be moved for right hand drive cars!

Cant remember if it was just that model or all models

Feck_the_Huns
11-07-2016, 09:24 PM

Excellent. Knew that would ruffle a few feathers.

It has to be the ugliest car around. If you want speed (which, lets face it, why the fu'ck else would you buy such an ugly hoor of a car) buy an older Porsche, or an older M3 (E46 models look ACE)

gervaise_brookhampst
11-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Excellent. Knew that would ruffle a few feathers.

It has to be the ugliest car around. If you want speed (which, lets face it, why the fu'ck else would you buy such an ugly hoor of a car) buy an older Porsche, or an older M3 (E46 models look ACE)

Looks like a rep car, boring as feck. A Blob eye or Hawk eye scooby looks the part and my WR1 in my eyes was a thing of beauty. Here's a row of them at The Prodrive Final Gathering :heart:

laBirra
15-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Nicknames or rather affectionate nicknames folk give to their pals. Does my nut in.

i.e Bradley -> Bradders / Brads
Rory -> Rors
Lewis -> Lew
Ryan -> Ryzer

Also folk who prefer to be known by their initials. AJ, DJ etc.

And while I'm here. Public displays of affection grates me as well. Even something so minor as men so insecure that they feel the need to keep putting their arm around their missus. We know you're together ffs.

sonnetti
15-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Nicknames or rather affectionate nicknames folk give to their pals. Does my nut in.

i.e Bradley -> Bradders / Brads
Rory -> Rors
Lewis -> Lew
Ryan -> Ryzer

Also folk who prefer to be known by their initials. AJ, DJ etc.

And while I'm here. Public displays of affection grates me as well. Even something so minor as men so insecure that they feel the need to keep putting their arm around their missus. We know you're together ffs.

I'm setting a placeholder here for Pokemon go , I've only read about it in the local rag but the ages and comments from some in there has already pissed me off what a load of f,in sh1te right up there with twit book and face****

Note this will very likely be elevated to a higher level of irritant

Brian Grantland
15-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Looking at it all wrong my man

http://i67.tinypic.com/246unes.jpg

mondo_notion
15-07-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm setting a placeholder here for Pokemon go , I've only read about it in the local rag but the ages and comments from some in there has already pissed me off what a load of f,in sh1te right up there with twit book and face****

Note this will very likely be elevated to a higher level of irritant

There's a pokemon gym at the Meldrum Arms apparently. Just saying.

sonnetti
16-07-2016, 08:44 AM
There's a pokemon gym at the Meldrum Arms apparently. Just saying.

I get ye , I take your bait roll up to meldrum arms start dishing out shiners to the pokeprats then get busted and you get away scot free.

It's a cunning ploy , what the hell is a Pokemon gym , what the hell is a Pokemon?
**** it where's my car keys

Pacman1903
16-07-2016, 09:13 AM
What the f@ck is a pokeygym

mondo_notion
16-07-2016, 10:20 AM
What the f@ck is a pokeygym

It's where pokemon go to get buff.

mondo_notion
17-07-2016, 04:06 PM
My f*cking sky remote! I'm pressing the buttons, it's pointed at the sky box but nothing is happening.

Tap, tap, tap, TAP :mad: .... nothing. Then all of a sudden it decides to do it all at once. End up downloading a box set of Modern Family when all I was wanting to do was catch up on 24 hours in A+E.

CoveKreep
18-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Folk at airports that put their trolleys on the carousel-side of the yellow line.

Overly officious stewards at The Open telling spectators to be quiet etc.........comes across like a bit of a minor powercraze rather than upholding the ethics of golf.

Instruction leaflets from Ikea etc with these images that are often far too ambiguous to follow and be 100% sure you're on the right track.

Donanddusted
18-07-2016, 01:39 PM
The pundits that think women's football is getting closer to men's...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36825388

Worth a look?

elginred
18-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Minding the right lane to get into on the Lang Stracht

sonnetti
18-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Minding the right lane to get into on the Lang Stracht

****ers that can't remember which lane to use on the Lang Stracht

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 11:51 AM
lol

Need i say more

Brian Grantland
19-07-2016, 12:08 PM
lol

Need i say more

please do

what were you 'lol'ing about was it a megalolz situation

btw boy on the hat was making fun of the nae text talk edict on here - reckon it was u he was having a pop at...

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 01:10 PM
please do

btw boy on the hat was making fun of the nae text talk edict on here - reckon it was u he was having a pop at...

Text talk is for morons that can't spell.

It has been a rule on here for longer than i have been posting.

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Lol means "laugh out loud"

If a laugh is not out loud(i.e audible) then its surely not a laugh

Mason89
19-07-2016, 01:16 PM
On a similar note, I've heard a couple of folk using the word 'hashtag' in a conversation.

#Thesepeopleneedkilledwithfire

lol

lolocaust

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 01:46 PM
On a similar note, I've heard a couple of folk using the word 'hashtag' in a conversation.

#Thesepeopleneedkilledwithfire

lol

lolocaust

We should bring back historic forms of torture for w@nkers like that. Fiddlers Shrews, Iron Maidens, crucifiction, impaling, leg screws,scalping etc

F@ck it ill just take it upon myself to hand out a fast and simple cudgeling to anyone i hear speaking such b@llocks

Aldo1983
19-07-2016, 02:15 PM
please do

Oscar was quite bad at the old txt talk.

#Rofl

peter_ssb
20-07-2016, 07:00 AM

#Rofl

People who ignore the "rules"

If you mention anything to do with a female you must post picture, no mater how ugly, or this should be automatic ban

Pacman1903
20-07-2016, 08:22 AM

If you mention anything to do with a female you must post picture, no mater how ugly, or this should be automatic ban

Agreed

57vintage
20-07-2016, 08:26 AM
crucifiction

Surely that only happens in story books?

Pacman1903
20-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Surely that only happens in story books?

You dont know what goes on in the 4 walls of my dundgeon

Buc
20-07-2016, 08:56 AM

#Rofl

Not seen O5car posting for a while .. Mind you there's been a few missing of late.

Buc
20-07-2016, 08:57 AM
You dont know what goes on in the 4 walls of my dundgeon

:O

Pacman1903
20-07-2016, 09:12 AM
:O

My pals currently being lowered into an acid bath for texting me this "yo m8, ill b l8 2nyt,dat sux,still b gr8, c u l8r"

His skin is deservedly melting as we speak

Aldo1983
20-07-2016, 09:29 AM

Not seen O5car posting for a while .. Mind you there's been a few missing of late.

Yeah neither have I. There's another poster on here though that shares the same views as him. Isn't there Brian ;D

Anyway it's a shame that there are a few missing posters as the site has become easier to use.

Barnared
20-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah neither have I. There's another poster on here though that shares the same views as him. Isn't there Brian ;D

Anyway it's a shame that there are a few missing posters as the site has become easier to use.

There's a sh!t load of posters using double accounts. Some just start again and give up the old one. It's quite amusing.

Pacman1903
20-07-2016, 11:38 AM
There's a sh!t load of posters using double accounts. Some just start again and give up the old one. It's quite amusing.

I just keep my w@nkerisms to one account

Barnared
20-07-2016, 11:41 AM

Aye me too. Had this name since 2005 over many forums.

Buc
20-07-2016, 12:55 PM

Lol.:O

Me too lost my old account from 521 buc so had to renew to my now name ..
Not that anyone's interested :?

Pacman1903
20-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Lol.:O

Me too lost my old account from 521 buc so had to renew to my now name ..
Not that anyone's interested :?

You need to get your avatar back buc

Buc
20-07-2016, 01:43 PM
You need to get your avatar back buc

I would but can't do it.. My daughter may do it if I ask her but don't like to bother her.
If I give you my log in details you could do it for this auld basa..