PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw latest/Parkgate

Paul_Davis_(Millers_
09-07-2016, 08:20 AM
http://bit.ly/29xXPjC

Mick Sturbs
09-07-2016, 09:18 AM
....and there's the hidden agenda

Players agent invents the mysterious "other club interested" to bump up the fee and by default bump up his own payoff.

Parasites

PokerMillersSwinton
09-07-2016, 10:11 AM

Players agent invents the mysterious "other club interested" to bump up the fee and by default bump up his own payoff.

Parasites

They do, its there job to get the best deal for the player .After all the more the player earns/transfers for the more the agent will get as commission . I just think Sometimes as a club we fanny around a bit. Take the Stevie May thing we lost out there to Washday (although a win for us he was dog ****e) we still lost out by ****ing around. Wallsall want a set fee the player want so much as a deal ,I.E wages, goals bonus, boot deal all the fancy stuff players get nowadays .Just ****ing pay it! end off. Not my cash and TS still knows whats best But iam sure it can done with less fuss .

crookadile
09-07-2016, 12:06 PM
The other club is Brentford. It is being reported that they have matched our offer of £550,000.

KerrAvon
09-07-2016, 12:20 PM

Parasites

Welcome back, Jolly.

Mick Sturbs
09-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Welcome back, Jolly.

Is this some sort of in joke used on this message board ?

Or have you replied to the wrong message?

Ericsladkilnhurst
09-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Walsall omitted Bradshaw from the team playing Norwich City today, in a friendly, keep him from injury if sale is imminent.
It seems Birmingham are also in the frame for him,Gary Rowlett Brum's manager believing Millers have bid for Gregory from Millwall as a first option, so thinking they are in for a chance for Bradshaw.
Time will tell.

CAMiller
09-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Mick - I believe he's inferring you might be a reincarnation of jolly_roger who had a similar opinion of agents and apparently abdicated from this site following the recent updates.

PS Being a meat eater I prefer your mate, Mick Sgrill XD

Mick Sturbs
10-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Mick - I believe he's inferring you might be a reincarnation of jolly_roger who had a similar opinion of agents and apparently abdicated from this site following the recent updates.

PS Being a meat eater I prefer your mate, Mick Sgrill XD

Ah thanks for that it had me puzzled. For a moment I thought I had attracted one of those weird internet trolls you read about.

thaimillerfan
10-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Is this some sort of in joke used on this message board ?

Or have you replied to the wrong message?

Kerr Avon as been on these forums for years now and as written interesting articles please for a guy who has only written 24, please refrain from making comments about internet trolls .

Mick Sturbs
10-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Kerr Avon as been on these forums for years now and as written interesting articles please for a guy who has only written 24, please refrain from making comments about internet trolls .

Yes not been posting here long but within those few posts I get a completely baffling reply from somebody I don't know from Adam what am I suppose to think.

If your reply and that one from the Avon bloke is anything to go by then I don't think I will bother posting in future.

Cheerio folks

KerrAvon
10-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Bye, Jolly. I'll miss the avatar, but I'm certain that your rampant narcissism will have you back on here again before too much longer.

gm_gm
10-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Daft thing is Mick, he was right about Kerr

Mick Sturbs
10-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Daft thing is Mick, he was right about Kerr

Hopefully the welcome will be better when I take up my new seat at the New York Stadium.

Some of you guys seriously need to grow up.

Casper64Frank
10-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Hopefully the welcome will be better when I take up my new seat at the New York Stadium.

Some of you guys seriously need to grow up.

With a bit of luck you will be sat next to kempo.
He`s a retired doctor and not far wrong with his predictions and you will be well impressed with NYS.