PDA

View Full Version : ISIS (Possibly) At It With An Axe

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Some Afghan refugee moron tries to hack up a train in Wurzburg with an axe. A flag found in his bag and ISIS are claiming he was carrying it out for them, but they do like to claim everything

Luckily there are no fatalities barring himself as a polce marksman popped him off. Only 3 injuries

Do you still get the virgins if you try and make a c@nt of it?

NEM83
19-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Some Afghan refugee moron tries to hack up a train in Wurzburg with an axe. A flag found in his bag and ISIS are claiming he was carrying it out for them, but they do like to claim everything

Luckily there are no fatalities barring himself as a polce marksman popped him off. Only 3 injuries

Do you still get the virgins if you try and make a c@nt of it?

Ban trucks and ban axes!

Barnared
19-07-2016, 09:03 AM
There was a healthy debate a while back on here, when suggestions were made, predicting the inevitable rise in terrorist incidents due to the rise in refugees, especially around Germany.

I remember making the point that there would be a huge number of very young, impressionable muslims travelling to Europe with crazy ideas in their heads about what they were going to receive from us all when they got here (houses, jobs, life of luxury). Their perceived deception coupled with the ever growing feelings of resentment towards them in the communities they are now living in will make them easy meat for isis recruiters.

It may seem bad just now but I think it's about to get a whole lot worse. Just when we seemed to be getting a grip on the serious, organised plots, we have created a whole new problem.

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 09:54 AM
There was a healthy debate a while back on here, when suggestions were made, predicting the inevitable rise in terrorist incidents due to the rise in refugees, especially around Germany.

And plenty of people said that it wouldnt happen too.

NEM83
19-07-2016, 10:41 AM
And plenty of people said that it wouldnt happen too.

It'll all be ok, so long as we change our facebook profiles to a German flag for a few days.....

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 11:02 AM
It'll all be ok, so long as we change our facebook profiles to a German flag for a few days.....

Aye hugemoungous help that is.

What a load of utter pish

I dont like facebook as it is but that trend is just utter w@nk

Brian Grantland
19-07-2016, 12:10 PM
so it wasn't colonel mustard in the study with the lead pipe

damn lost again

NEM83
19-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Another nutjob stabs a mother and her 3 girls for "being underdressed" at a French holiday resort....

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 01:59 PM
I take it he was a muslim?

NEM83
19-07-2016, 02:12 PM
I take it he was a muslim?

"Mentally ill" will be the official line......

Pacman1903
19-07-2016, 02:26 PM
"Mentally ill" will be the official line......

Or when asking the muslims in the community "hes not a muslim"

NEM83
19-07-2016, 02:33 PM

Course he isn't - he once ate a bag of Brannigans Ham & Pickle!

claw84
19-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Course he isn't - he once ate a bag of Brannigans Ham & Pickle!

I'm sorry but Muslims do not fit into our culture, they are totally different to us, I mean stabbing a woman and her 3 girls because he did not like the way they dress. Why do they want to come to the west, they must know we live different lives from their own god forsaken countries.

No better example than the muslim who came from Bradford to murder the Scottish muslim shopkeeper because he wished his Christian customers a Merry Christmas.

Glad we are getting out of the EU, we can stop many of them coming to this country.

The_Verninator
19-07-2016, 04:03 PM
I'm sorry but Muslims do not fit into our culture, they are totally different to us, I mean stabbing a woman and her 3 girls because he did not like the way they dress. Why do they want to come to the west, they must know we live different lives from their own god forsaken countries.

No better example than the muslim who came from Bradford to murder the Scottish muslim shopkeeper because he wished his Christian customers a Merry Christmas.

Glad we are getting out of the EU, we can stop many of them coming to this country.

Now now we can't be having that kind of talk - ask Merkel or Obama...we are all 'one people' fighting against the forces of evil.

Most Muslims are economic migrants - nothing more...they get here and it isn't the land of gold and honey.

To be honest i am sick of Muslims...the Middle East...the whole f*cking lot of them.

Barnared
19-07-2016, 05:33 PM

"Cause he doesn't pray in our mosque"

Barnared
19-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Why do they want to come to the west.

Cause we've got better wifi