PDA

View Full Version : SNP now talkin Scoalin doon

54FairAndSquare
21-07-2016, 06:31 PM
They're now telling us Scotland would be a basket case after independence. Shockerooonnneeeeyyy I thought we would be the wealthiest country in the universe

http://stv.tv/news/politics/1361133-snp-mp-criticised-for-fiscal-consolidation-comments/

So when did they tell us lies?

At the referendum in 2014?

Or now?

Taintedice
21-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Appreciate you're gay and need attention from men but can you explain your comments, thanks. I'm not gay, ok.

Buc
23-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Well there's many cuts for many years coming our way..via Westminster due to mismanagement of our resources.
Scotland's about more than oil ..

We have the ability to produce 25% of EUROPES YES 25%of ALL of Europe's energy from renewable energy ..

Worth more than oil ever has been ..
Scotland can do well and will do well with forward thinking with a progressive government that really cares about its inhabitants not a government 500 miles away who really don't care.
Scotland will be free from Westminster shackles its only when .

Taintedice
23-07-2016, 05:45 PM
no point trying to say what's good about Scotland on this forum, buc

Buc
23-07-2016, 06:50 PM
no point trying to say what's good about Scotland on this forum, buc

That's the thing I will never put Scotland and its inhabitants down..its always better to remain positive..
A positive mind is indeed a healthy one.

54FairAndSquare
24-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Appreciate you're gay and need attention from men but can you explain your comments, thanks. I'm not gay, ok.

Sorry for raising the discourse above the evidently limited level of your intellect.

54FairAndSquare
24-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Well there's many cuts for many years coming our way..via Westminster due to mismanagement of our resources.
Scotland's about more than oil ..

We have the ability to produce 25% of EUROPES YES 25%of ALL of Europe's energy from renewable energy ..

Worth more than oil ever has been ..
Scotland can do well and will do well with forward thinking with a progressive government that really cares about its inhabitants not a government 500 miles away who really don't care.
Scotland will be free from Westminster shackles its only when .

So it's Kerevan that's telling the lies. Scotland is still the land of milk and honey. Thanks for clearing that up. Phewwwww. They had me worried for a minute there.

Taintedice
24-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Hibs won the cup fair and square, stop yer phukkin whining, hun bitch

JackSnakes
25-07-2016, 06:30 AM
The SNP didn't actually say Scotland was a 'basket case' though did they - and Kerevan wasn't talking Scotland down in any way.
What he said was that financial uncertainty after an independence vote was a given, which it is, and that Scotland would have to demonstrate that they were in possession of a sound fiscal plan to deal with that uncertainty.
To be frank, the headline on this post is a lie, and the OP is being dishonest in how they are trying to spin it.
This is nothing more that the usual hun "black is white, wrong is right" pish.

Taintedice
25-07-2016, 08:05 AM
huns being huns sums up this thread.

Buc
25-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Good post jacksnakes

JackSnakes
26-07-2016, 05:10 AM
Good post jacksnakes

Thank you Buc

54FairAndSquare
26-07-2016, 07:00 PM
financial uncertainty after an independence vote was a given, which it is, and that Scotland would have to demonstrate that they were in possession of a sound fiscal plan to deal with that uncertainty.

I don't remember reading that in the White Toliet Paper in 2014.

JackSnakes
27-07-2016, 05:35 AM
I don't remember reading that in the White Toliet Paper in 2014.

Your amnesia is none of my concern.