PDA

View Full Version : Onybudy putting on the weight

Buc
25-07-2016, 12:37 PM
This ERM summer ..

Since coming back from 2 months in Spain I've put on half a stone even have a very small lump on my belly..

That's even with running every day..

What about you lads

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Im the opposite. Ive lost a heap due to working down in Africa

Main reasons

-Eating healthy (soup lunch and healthiest option for tea)
-Month without booze
-A hell of alot of walking(got a pedometer for next trip)
-Massive intake of water(which i hear helps you lose weight)
-No fizzy juice(i like a ginger beer at home)
-No sweeties(nae that theres much at home)
-No puddings
- No fine pieces

Unlike alot of people im actually healthier offshore

But as for weight im almost back down to my football days weight.

Stef
25-07-2016, 12:58 PM
I to have lost some weight and I'm happy enough but I do need a boob reduction operation

Brian Grantland
25-07-2016, 01:06 PM
I have plantar fasciitis at he moment so have gained a bit of late

Nightmare really

gervaise_brookhampst
25-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Started a pre holiday diet today, put on 11 lbs and getting a hell o a belly on mi since my last cruise in April :O I won't fit into my budgie smugglers if i dinna. :P

Stef is that for medical reasons / back problems?......If you don't mind me perv... err asking

Mason89
25-07-2016, 02:43 PM
I put on 2st after chucking the cigs last Aug.

Buc
25-07-2016, 04:55 PM
I to have lost some weight and I'm happy enough but I do need a boob reduction operation

Not a good idea knowing these lads on here ..

Are us above a size 18 my mates asking .:O;D

Buc
25-07-2016, 04:57 PM
I have plantar fasciitis at he moment so have gained a bit of late

Nightmare really

Aye mate it goes on easy affa easy ..

My mate has that and he is a runner had it some time not been able to run with it.. Not good.

Buc
25-07-2016, 05:05 PM

That happened to my sister a former 3rd in Miss Scotland back in the 70s now has a very large belly.

Smoking kept her slim but not healthy with breathing and the like. She needs to do exercise to get back to real good health.
2st is quite a lot Mason I really hope you can get back to your normal weight but fair play for chucking the cigs .

Three_crazz
25-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Both me and the wife have plantar fasciitis fkn murder ,flared up after walking miles last year over in Amsterdam , I roll a baseball under the foot arch in the morning then again at night to try to help ,

Oh by the way I've put on weight every year without trying , around 2.3 kg s year up until 3 years ago

scobiemacd
25-07-2016, 07:37 PM
A few pounds but I can normally shift it quite easily with a visit to the toilet.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 07:52 PM
A few pounds but I can normally shift it quite easily with a visit to the toilet.

Have you ever weighed yourself pre and post dook

Buc
25-07-2016, 07:53 PM

That god we still have you scobie :)

Donanddusted
25-07-2016, 07:58 PM

I may be making this one up but you know the rules....

Oh, and the lads on here will be the judge of that.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 08:02 PM

My pal stopped smoking and ended up substituting fags for crisps. The weight found him quick. Hes smoking again

therealsouthstander
25-07-2016, 08:13 PM
I've lost a fair bit lately. Was on a cycle trip to Sardinia a few weeks ago which helped.Ive also cycled 365 miles since last Saturday including 106 miles through Deeside and Donside on Saturday..

I still eat for 2 people ;D

Stef
25-07-2016, 08:22 PM
I may be making this one up but you know the rules....

Oh, and the lads on here will be the judge of that.

When the rules are applied to all posters, I'll comply. I made the mistake of posting a photo of myself before and won't do that again.
Like I said, I'm happy with my weight and shape.

scobiemacd
25-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Have you ever weighed yourself pre and post dook

Considered it but my bathroom scales aren't the most reliable or accurate. Maybe better just weighing the dump independently on the kitchen ones.
At a rough guess I'd say a good solid kilo of steaming mass.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Considered it but my bathroom scales aren't the most reliable or accurate. Maybe better just weighing the dump independently on the kitchen ones.
At a rough guess I'd say a good solid kilo of steaming mass.

Expect to be surprised. Unless i have serious solidity going on

gervaise_brookhampst
25-07-2016, 10:21 PM
When the rules are applied to all posters, I'll comply. I made the mistake of posting a photo of myself before and won't do that again.
Like I said, I'm happy with my weight and shape.

And a fine set of puppies they were too Stef ;D

Heed_Don_In
26-07-2016, 11:26 AM

Rules ....:)

Pacman1903
19-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Bump

Ive lost an incredible amount this trip as some of the sh@te being served up here is revolting. Ive resorted to living off jam sannies

My cheek bones are prominent and my tracky bottoms need tied or the slip down.

Lightest ive been in many a year

Roll on the Tigerlilly in 10 days and my beer of the month plus extras. Need to pile it back on