PDA

View Full Version : Pacman V Euro

DonVincenzo (The II)
25-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I think you guys should have your own thread now....:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: getting boring as ƒuck lads.

byreg09
25-07-2016, 12:49 PM
I havnt been on here a lot lately , but do sneaky watch from time to time . It c*!p like this , whilst It can be entertaining , does become tedious.

That and those kitchen threads . Oh the grammer police 'two'.

Stoney_Scarfer
25-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Big thumbs up fae me Don Vincenzo (The II)

afc1903mad
25-07-2016, 12:57 PM
I think you guys should have your own thread now....:zzz::zzz::zzz: getting boring as ƒuck lads.

Big thumbs up fae me Don Vincenzo (The II)

Indeed, best post of the week, possibly a contender for post of the month.

If only the forum could be openly debated and discussed without any tedious flaming spirals.

Anyway, quick let's get out of here and leave them to it ;)

EuroMeister
25-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Aye, that it, that the way lads. Way to go.

Just brush it off as a 'online spat' between two infants. Just bury your heads in the sand.

Just you ignore the real issues - debt, and Pittodrie Stadium will be flattened and demolished to the ground - dead.

Its all ok, lets just blame it on an infantile spat.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 01:02 PM
I promised to stay clear of any w@nkery and even publicly told Ed to ban me if i did. No need for this thread

Plus you started it 2 days after i was last involved. Bit late to the party

afc1903mad
25-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Aye, that it, that the way lads. Way to go.

Just brush it off as a 'online spat' between two infants. Just bury your heads in the sand.

Just you ignore the real issues - debt, and Pittodrie Stadium will be flattened and demolished to the ground - dead.

Its all ok, lets just blame it on an infantile spat.

I like all topics of debate and none should be closed.

If the discussion does deteriorate, at least you guys have a place to take it to ;)

Mason89
25-07-2016, 01:18 PM
It's pretty boring moaning about things you find boring on here. It's easy enough to avoid the topics you've got no interest in. If there's none, start some new ones.

I like the idea of a single thread you can jump over to for some personal abuse :)

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 01:21 PM
It's pretty boring moaning about things you find boring on here. It's easy enough to avoid the topics you've got no interest in. If there's none, start some new ones.

I like the idea of a single thread you can jump over to for some personal abuse :)

Aye but they need to take the swear filter off the the personal abuse thread

Donrino
25-07-2016, 01:39 PM
I think you guys should have your own thread now....:zzz::zzz::zzz:
getting boring as ƒuck lads.

So boring you thought you would bring it up again by starting a new thread? :?

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 01:50 PM
So boring you thought you would bring it up again by starting a new thread? :?

When there was nothing going on

therealsouthstander
25-07-2016, 01:58 PM
**** me we're trying to encourage old posters back Nae drive even more away...

Donrino
25-07-2016, 02:02 PM
When there was nothing going on

Exactly.

Barnared
25-07-2016, 02:09 PM
I think you guys should have your own thread now....:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: getting boring as ƒuck lads.

So boring you thought you would bring it up again by starting a new thread?
Aye, it's a slow news day right enough.

Exactly.

Exiledhighlander
25-07-2016, 03:26 PM
"Hectoring" - now that's a word you don't hear every day!

DonVincenzo (The II)
25-07-2016, 03:29 PM
thats the problem right there....the other topics i am interested in have been hijacked. the whole point of going onto other threads is to ignore the rivaly, but thats now several threads ive been reading which have ended up the same.

i was laying out some feed for the animals to bite so you can have a new home...thats all ;D

How does that ignore list work again?
feel free to ignore me if you think my posts are not interesting...knock yourself oot.

Youll miss my pubes though, i promise. ;D

Mason89
25-07-2016, 03:36 PM
I find all the posts interesting. Lately though, there seems to be a number of posters saying what should & what shouldn't be discussed on here. I think everyone should just wire in :)

By the way, I often get accused of derailing posts with a bit of Derek McInnes bashing. Before him it was Jamie Langfield & before him it was Stewart Milne. I honestly don't think I've ever started a proper thread on any one of them.

Donrino
25-07-2016, 03:45 PM
I find all the posts interesting. Lately though, there seems to be a number of posters saying what should & what shouldn't be discussed on here. I think everyone should just wire in :)

By the way, I often get accused of derailing posts with a bit of Derek McInnes bashing. Before him it was Jamie Langfield & before him it was Stewart Milne. I honestly don't think I've ever started a proper thread on any one of them.

100% agree Mason. I feel as many new users will be put off by the thought police.

Barnared
25-07-2016, 04:17 PM

Spot on again Mason. I think i'm probably agreeing with you far to much these days :)

100% agree Mason. I feel as many new users will be put off by the thought police.
Couldn't agree more. The threads these days seem to be full of folk who hardly ever post and virtually never start threads but pop in every so often to complain about what they are reading or tell folk what they should or shouldn't be posting. "Highjacking threads" is another way of saying "I don't like whats being written here now, this was going my way until all you bad posters came in and said things that I don't like".

Mason89
25-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Spot on again Mason. I think i'm probably agreeing with you far to much these days :)

It'll never last :)

Barnared
25-07-2016, 04:29 PM
It'll never last :)

Aye it phukin will

XD

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Youll miss my pubes though, i promise. ;D

Fit colour?

InversneckieDob
25-07-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm OUTRAGED.

DonVincenzo (The II)
25-07-2016, 08:28 PM
The *******s are going grey...not nice to look at on a sandwich, but I've got plans for my wife to colour them at work

Landvetter83
25-07-2016, 08:40 PM
Thread name sounds like a First Qualifying Round tie in the Europa League.

Wonder what the score was .....

Landvetter83
25-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Sad that now the board's mechanics are working great that the general tone of the place is 'hectoring'...

Nae with you on that OBI. The "mechanics of the board" are sub-optimal IMHO. I usually embrace change but sadly this board appears to have regressed somewhat.

"Hectoring" ..... good word !

EuroMeister
25-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Don't blame me for making Aberdeen Mad being crap and a no go zone. I hardly use it.

Hell of a lot of folk seem to hang about it - read only.

Basically over the last few years (since 2009) Aberdeen Mad and Footy Mad has been totally dying on its arse user wise.

In fact across the board football chat zones are dying out simply as Facebook/Twitter etc went into overdrive since 2010.

Don't make me the scapegoat for Aberdeen Mad being shi*e. Maybe get footymad or your ed or those who host, manage it to make it better if you are not happy.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 08:58 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/v652x2.jpg

Mason89
25-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Basically over the last few years (since 2009) Aberdeen Mad and Footy Mad has been totally dying on its arse user wise.

How would you know if you've only been a member since July 2014 Rocket Scie....sorry Eurotim?

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 10:16 PM
How would you know if you've only been a member since July 2014 Rocket Scie....sorry Eurotim?

Think about what he said Mason mate

<<<<<<<<

Gallus79
25-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Thanks for raising this point Donvicenzo -couldn't agree more and mentioned this in the Dons V Arbroath thread last night.

They aren't alone either.

This is a great site but the constant drivel of some folk ruins good discussion about why we come here-Aberdeen FC and Football.

Pacman1903
25-07-2016, 11:02 PM
What makes me laugh is this thread was started 2 days after the issues died down, after i said my apologies, after my first ever run in with anyone on this board in 7 years. (Nae as if im a constant offender) I have seen much worse said between other people over the years and not an eyelid was batted.

Yet this thread gets credit and back slapping after one tiff. Which i might add included far more than just me and Euro

Also if these issues annoyed everyone so much why would you open a thread called Pacman v Euro, then comment about something that you dont want to see or hear. Makes no sense

Barnared
25-07-2016, 11:11 PM
As more folk take part in this faux outrage intervention or whatever the phuk it's supposed to be. I get the feeling that this thread was an ill conceived idea and probably won't end well. It should be consigned to the virtual wastepaper basket.

Just my opinion. Others may take a different view.

Stoney_Scarfer
26-07-2016, 04:32 AM
Thread name sounds like a First Qualifying Round tie in the Europa League.

Wonder what the score was .....

Who cares about the score, think of the coefficient!!!

I'll stop there. Wouldn't want to be slated for prying into a thread that I don't particularly have any interest in XD

Pacman1903
26-07-2016, 07:29 AM
^^^^^^

Theres my point, thats a dig at Euromeister, yet you thumbs upped this thread.

Stoney_Scarfer
26-07-2016, 07:49 AM
I know, I was taking the piss out of myself and other at the frivolity of it all.

I enjoy reading your posts Pac as you pretty much nail most of my thoughts when it comes to post match analysis and the like,

Pacman1903
26-07-2016, 07:53 AM
I know, I was taking the piss out of myself and other at the frivolity of it all.

I enjoy reading your posts Pac as you pretty much nail most of my thoughts when it comes to post match analysis and the like,

Ahh i missed the sarcasim of it. I can use it well enough, but a bit thick and miss it alot

Mason89
26-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Ahh i missed the sarcasim of it. I can use it well enough

Aye, so you do :)

supersamba
26-07-2016, 07:58 AM
Banter and even gentile abuse is par for the course on football forums such as this just as it is in a discussion with mates down the pub. We don't all see things the same way and we have to acknowledge that and realise our own view isn't automatically the correct one and the only one that matters. I don't see what the problem is really but this thread is a good idea. Get some of the poison spilling out all into the one thread instead of seeping into several threads. The boy euromeister is blatantly a deliberate irritant though, he gets off on it, a troll if you will that thrives on winding people up so don't be surprised if it continues in any thread he chooses to post on.

Barnared
26-07-2016, 10:10 AM
FWIW Pac when I commented on here about couple bad eggs currently riling folk up needlessly it was neither you nor Euromeister I was referring too.
Possible others have also taken opportunity to vent generally on this thread without it necessarily referring to you. I'd imagine most can see who the ****-stirrers are.
Da take it personally. :)

Isn't that exactly what you are trying to do?

Barnared
26-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Nice one ed :)