PDA

View Full Version : Japan murders

Buc
26-07-2016, 05:04 AM
In a care home former employer goes on a stabbing spree 19 killed and many injured people with disabilities.
Near Tokyo.
What's the world coming to another mass killing .

He handed himself in and said he wishes disabled people would disappear.

Buc
26-07-2016, 05:06 AM
Here's the link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/tokyo-knife-attack-stabbing-sagamihara

Pacman1903
26-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Isis will probablly claim this one too.

In seriousness though, the world is full of scumbags and its never going to be fixed, they are everywhere. Nowhere is safe

InversneckieDob
26-07-2016, 08:14 AM
He handed himself in and said he wishes disabled people would disappear.
Safe Tory seat beckons..........

Rochead
26-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Another situation whereby innocent people are the victims of a mad person with their own personal or religious vendetta.
These things will continue to happen so long as our species inhabit this planet.

Mason89
26-07-2016, 10:40 AM
Why do c*nts like this never target someone worthwhile? If you're going to get shot by a SWAT team or spend the rest of your life in jail, why not earn it?

Buc
26-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Why do c*nts like this never target someone worthwhile? If you're going to get shot by a SWAT team or spend the rest of your life in jail, why not earn it?

That's a fair comment .. Hopefully someone pure evil then that's fine by most.

The_Verninator
27-07-2016, 07:11 AM
I wanna know - why can't one of these weirdos go after someone i hate - Phil Collins for starters

Pacman1903
27-07-2016, 07:39 AM
I wanna know - why can't one of these weirdos go after someone i hate - Phil Collins for starters

I met an ex roadie (dutch dude Marco) who owned a heavy metal bar. He had all his passes in a glass frame. Hundreds of them including all the big bands , Metallica, ACDC, Slayer, Guns n Roses, Sabbath to name a few of the rock royalty. This fascinated me. So obviously i was full of questions. One of which was, who was the the coolest person you worked with? Without even thinking "Phil Collins" was his answer.

Side note-Lars Ulrich is an asshole, bit thats nothing we didnt know

The_Verninator
27-07-2016, 07:52 AM
I met an ex roadie (dutch dude Marco) who owned a heavy metal bar. He had all his passes in a glass frame. Hundreds of them including all the big bands , Metallica, ACDC, Slayer, Guns n Roses, Sabbath to name a few of the rock royalty. This fascinated me. So obviously i was full of questions. One of which was, who was the the coolest person you worked with? Without even thinking "Phil Collins" was his answer.

Side note-Lars Ulrich is an asshole, bit thats nothing we didnt know

Methinks he was taking the piss

;D

Pacman1903
27-07-2016, 08:17 AM
100% serious.

Treated everyone equal whether in the band or on the crew , always had time for autographs and photos, would go for pints with the roadies. He said he was just a "completley down to earth guy".

Why choose him when you could have said Coldplay

donsdaft
29-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Hmmmm

An "inside info" thread.
This could be interesting.

Going back a bit admittedly but obviously concerning much better music.

Was talking with Ian Dury one night when he spotted an Elvis Costello badge I was wearing.

" She's good" he said