PDA

View Full Version : Match report Dartford v Norwich City XI

mikemiller
30-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Hello, NorwichCity Madsters. I've put a match report of today's game Dartford v Norwich Ciy XI on Millersmad (the Rothetham U forum). Although I am a Millers fan I lived in Norwich for six years (1974-1980), went to many NCFC games and saw Keelan, Forbes, McDougall, Reeves, Justin Fashanu, Mick McGuire, Paddon etc etc). I still have many happy memories of the city, UEA, the Canaries , the pubs, .etc. Good luck for the season ahead, except for when you play the Millers!

mikemiller
29-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Been to both Millers v Canaries fixtures this season and met up with old friends, visited some of our favourite Norwich pubs too. Unfortunately, we were relegated weeks ago, so no league meetings next session - good luck to the Canaries for 2017/18 ... exccept if we get drawn together in one of the cups!

mikemiller
05-08-2018, 06:53 AM
Canos looked good in that Dartford friendly about two years ago. and played well yesterday (and scored) for Brentford against the Millers. Surprised that the Canaries let him go.

Hoping to get to the Norwich v Rotherham fixtures this season

EdwardZoort
24-03-2019, 10:26 PM
2-0 and thoroughly deserved. Weve dominated play for vast periods of this game and Ive lost count of how many corners weve had