PDA

View Full Version : Sectarian bigot yahoo exposed

Rangersmandownunder
05-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Seeing we're all wanting threads fae FF have a gander at this one...........

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1089687-Rangers-hater-outed-(102-Viewing)

One by one the resolution 12 w@nkers to be exposed, magic. :)

ZombieSkelper
05-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Did rolf actually just refer to someone as a bigot? XD

Couldny mark this daft hun's neck with a blowtorch. XD

JackSnakes
05-08-2016, 11:11 AM
I made the mistake of looking at that - can't see anything except a load of thick huns frothing again because they've found someone else who can't stand their miserable little club....

Rangersmandownunder
05-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Wee Jack is fine with sectarian bigotry as long as its directed one way. :blue:

Hopefully the yahoo in the link will lose everything he has whcih would only be right in modern sectrian free Scotland.

Wouldn't it?

Bodie80
05-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Silly guy owning a business and coming out with that sort of views. Of course it would eventually come out.
If you have a business don't advertise your political, religious or football views as you wil alienate a lot of clients

JackSnakes
05-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Wee Jack is fine with sectarian bigotry as long as its directed one way. :blue:

Hopefully the yahoo in the link will lose everything he has whcih would only be right in modern sectrian free Scotland.

Wouldn't it?

Christ knows - all I saw was him having a go at rangers which, to be fair, is okay with me since they are a repellent little organisation, run and funded by criminals with a bunch of morons for a support, yourself included.
That said, if this person has expressed any religious bigotry, (you'll have to point me towards it since I found it difficult wading through the morass of hun pish) then he should be censured...

JackSnakes
05-08-2016, 11:51 AM
Silly guy owning a business and coming out with that sort of views. Of course it would eventually come out.
If you have a business don't advertise your political, religious or football views as you wil alienate a lot of clients

You should have added "in Scotland" somewhere in there - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the civilised world...

Rangersmandownunder
05-08-2016, 11:56 AM
You should have added "in Scotland" somewhere in there - it doesn't happen anywhere else in the civilised world...

Yeah, if you lived in Liverpool and openly expressed your hatred of Liverpool FC and supported the svn newspaper no one would give a phuk would they? :rolleyes:

PS, if you had taken the time to read the sectarian bigots rants captured from his twitter account then you wouldn't have another rip roaring c()nt of yourself. :)

JackSnakes
05-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Yeah, if you lived in Liverpool and openly expressed your hatred of Liverpool FC and supported the svn newspaper no one would give a phuk would they? :rolleyes:

PS, if you had taken the time to read the sectarian bigots rants captured from his twitter account then you wouldn't have another rip roaring c()nt of yourself. :)
Twitter? As I say, perhaps you could point me in the way of some of this, since all I saw was him having a go at rangers which, to be fair, is okay with me since they are a repellent little organisation, run and funded by criminals with a bunch of morons for a support, yourself included.
That said, if this person has expressed any religious bigotry, (you'll have to point me towards it since I found it difficult wading through the morass of hun pish) then he should be censured...