PDA

View Full Version : Clunt hill & krackjaw was Utter sh!te & terrible

fittiered
07-08-2016, 01:49 AM
According to Lloyd72 & stewaj3 on ranjizzmad ken?

Clunt hill did absolutely nothing. I know no one was great first half, but if he doesn't get a bit fitter I'm not sure we can run the risk of letting him be a passenger when it doesn't go well, no matter how much talent he has.

krackjaw was Utter ****e. Doesn't look confident on the ball, bad marking, got beat in the air a few times today and I thought at one point Miller was gonna rip his head off because he wouldn't play the ball in behind.

And more for krackjaw.
Was terrible.
Did absolutely nothing. I know no one was great first half, but if he doesn't get a bit fitter I'm not sure we can run the risk of letting him be a passenger when it doesn't go well, no matter how much talent he has.

Until next game: keep watching...... Oh! Its all aboot the sh!te.....

Rangersmandownunder
07-08-2016, 02:09 AM
You need tae sober up and get yer Nat King mate.

fittiered
07-08-2016, 02:40 AM
Nay jist noo min.... At work and nae hame for 9 days yet... I will get drunk and my hole then sojer.... Are you really in Auztrailia ranjizmdu?? Or are you blootered an full oh Sh!t??

ZombieSkelper
07-08-2016, 07:57 AM
You need tae sober up and get yer Nat King mate.

Rolf needs to get some new patter, that's the ump****th time this week he's used this one. :zzz:

JackSnakes
07-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Rolf needs to get some new patter, that's the ump****th time this week he's used this one. :zzz:

Wisnae even that funny the first time... XD