PDA

View Full Version : QPR game

hopelesslyoptimistic
07-08-2016, 04:44 PM
As I wandered through the sunny streets of West London this morning towards Loftus Road with my youngest we strolled with a sense of hope and optimism that finally this would be the season a new dawn would finally break.

There seemed many reasons to be positive - a decent new young manager with premiership experience who was saying the right things and trying to bring in players better than we have, Cellino's season ticket offer (surely he means to give it a good go this season), QPR shorn of many of their better players. Surely QPR were there for the taking a youngish unproven team.

That lasted all off 5 minutes after kick off. These are some of the words and phrases to describe the first half from a Leeds perspective; slow, cumbersome, lethargic, not fit, passionless, lack of urgency, clueless, lightweight, impotent.

The fans as ever were magnificent creating a wall of noise that should have been a spur to get things going.

In Green we seem to have swapped Silvestre for someone with the same skills and the same flaws - good shot stopper but hapless under the high ball.

It was clearly a game too soon for Beradii who clearly was not fully fit and in the 20 mins or so before he was subbed was given a torrid time by the QPR flying ****age winger.

The goal was a calamity - it should have been cleared and Green had a shocker trying to turn it over but instead it ended eventually under not over the bar.

Still the fans dug deep hoping to inspire the team to do the same. Instead we were slow and disjointed. In the formation Diagourra was the killer of pace and driving forward and movement or hope of flowing football foiled by him being ponderous and simply looking to play it backwards - he made the ghost of Ray Wilkins seem a progressive passer. The rest of the midfield looked lightweight. Grimes being knocked off the ball or simply not at the races and Vierra finding his feet and getting to know his teammates. Wood looked unthreatening and doesn't have the pace to chase down the ball apply pressure in this formation. Roofe looked out of his depth and ineffectual - maybe he was a little over awed or prefers playing down the middle. Dallas had some okay touches but looked off the pace too.

Taylor was a mixed bag - some decent runs forward and a couple of committed challenges/interceptions but was also guilty of giving the ball away and n the few occasions we broke it tended to be on the left and he too slowed the game rather than giving the early pass or cross.

Wasted corners and a free kick out of play summed up our first half threat. QPR were v unlucky not to be at least 2 and probably 3 up at half time- Green's left hand post being very kind to Leeds.

Surely, there would be a *******ing at half time and a reaction second half - well apparently surely not.

We were soundly beaten and it could have been more.

There were a few positives. Vierra came more and more into the game. Coyle looked composed at right back and in the last 15 mins got forward well. Antonnsen looked threatening when he came on and had a glorious chance (though it looked suspiciously offside) no whilst he beat the keeper it dribbled wide. Sakho looked genuinely quick and threatening when he came on and will surely start soon. He linked very well with Vierra, Coyle and Antonssen too. Taylor got better as the game went on and I would say probably edged the 'best' player for Leeds.

So abject was the performance and seemingly lacking in drive and passion that the Leeds fans were stunned into someone like silence for large parts of the last 15 minutes and at the end there was a look of open mouthed disbelief that this season could be at least as hard and unrewarding as the last two.

chant of the game to the ginger haired linesman from the Leeds fans - get out of the sun, get out of the sun 1 oi ginger get out of the sun.

Players got booed at the end (rightly) and Monk seemed to disappear straight down the tunnel rather then face the fans.
Cellino has allowed Monk to bring in his own players and coaching team and I suspect will be calling Gary to ask WTF was that? Many more performances like that one and I suspect young Gary will be toast. Not Cellino's fault and possibly not Monk's though he picks the team and Beradi was not fit and the midfield was so lightweight.
The main things I took away from the game ....

We need Bridcutt back to boss the midfield and fast
Wood doesn't have the right attributes to play the lone striker role at present and his lack of pace makes it comfortable for the other team's centre backs
Grimes seems very lightweight
Green is the new Silvestre and if anything his kicking and flapping is worse - Silvestre is young so would rather play him
Some of the players look promising - Vierra looks like he will grow into some player - he is technically good, has pace and vision and got better and took more responsibility as the game wore on - Sakho looked threatening he must start next game - Antonnsen looks as if he will get into positions to score goals.
Mowatt must be wondering why he didn't play.

I hope we can put that game down to the football equivalent of a mulligan but I fear it could be a long season.

I only had a 20 minutes walk home after the game so I feel for those fans making the long journey back up the M1 with no real crumbs of comfort to cheer them up on that long journey back to God's own country.

MOT

WTF11
07-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Not quite as local to Loftus Road, but not quite as far from home as the poor sods who were left to trek back up the M1 with the memory of a performance that must leave many with the thought that relegation could be a real possibility this season.

I'm not going to regurgitate all of what HO has said, but I agree with just about every sentiment, with a couple of additional points....Green should be benched until further notice or relegated to the development/U21 squad. His failure to give the defence any confidence in his own ability is shocking coming from a keeper with his experience. Woods ditto, until he shows he can either move at anything other than a glacial pace and/or have the ability to use his 6'6" to some ind of advantage. If he fails to do BOTH, he should be gotten rid of ASAP.

But these misgivings/criticisms pale into total insignificance compared to the desert that is our midfield. Frankly do not know where to start or finish. The fans FFS have been making comments about the lack of a midfield that is worth of the name for MONTHS, and what had happened? Sweet f00k all, except selling at least one player who could well have made a difference today, and a failure to acquire others to take his place, well done "the management"! Why has it taken until the imminent closure of the transfer window to get within striking distance of a signature from Bridcutt? Will he be able to do what apparently no-one else in the 1st team is capable of, i.e making plays FORWARD from the midfield instead of playing patty-cake between CBs and goalkeeper?

Not flouncing, but not posting for a while, (yeah, put the f00king flags out!). Going to watch and see what happens, tired of banging on about the same things and watching as f00k all happens to address the problems we all know are there.

espaņablanco73
07-08-2016, 05:54 PM
Some wise soul had this to say last week...." Im still worried about the middle of the park, were not solid enough and our midfield lacks goals. " :blue:

Silentman
08-08-2016, 06:33 PM
We were made to look poor by a very average side who won't be in the promotion mix come next May. If this was us 'peaking' as Monk had said last week after the Atalanta game then it's going to be a very downward slippery slope this season. I'm not getting worried yet as I do think Monk is the right man for us, but what yesterday told us surely is that Bamba, Grimes, Diagoura and Wood are benchwarmers at best.

Leedsbigclubwithtinh
08-08-2016, 07:28 PM
We were made to look poor by a very average side who won't be in the promotion mix come next May. If this was us 'peaking' as Monk had said last week after the Atalanta game then it's going to be a very downward slippery slope this season. I'm not getting worried yet as I do think Monk is the right man for us, but what yesterday told us surely is that Bamba, Grimes, Diagoura and Wood are benchwarmers at best.

Never rated Diagouraga (from what I saw), the way he runs equals the uncomfortable way Wood runs...and in both cases it refects that something ***** is missing.
Bamba is average and always was (the good first impressions faded fast). Grimes hasn`t shown much yet and looks incredibly lightweight for a league like the Championship. Him, Diagouraga and Viera in midfield was like a bad dream come true: total inexperience combined with rather little quality (albeit maybe potential)...don`t know what drove Monk to let them three Play together.

hopelesslyoptimistic
08-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Never rated Diagouraga (from what I saw), the way he runs equals the uncomfortable way Wood runs...and in both cases it refects that something ***** is missing.
Bamba is average and always was (the good first impressions faded fast). Grimes hasn`t shown much yet and looks incredibly lightweight for a league like the Championship. Him, Diagouraga and Viera in midfield was like a bad dream come true: total inexperience combined with rather little quality (albeit maybe potential)...don`t know what drove Monk to let them three Play together.

Grimes reminded me of Sunday League football when I was younger and the other team had a skilful but young kid and you could just bully him off the ball. Vierra grew into the game and stated to try to impose himself whereas Grimes was just never in it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a front 6 of

Mowatt Bridcutt

Sacko Vierra/Hernandez Dallas/Roofe

Antonsson

Pace and footballers who can beat players with skill or a pass.

I would like to see Antonssen get a run as I like the runs he makes and his awareness of the play around him.

hopelesslyoptimistic
08-08-2016, 07:54 PM

To be fair to QPR they had some very good youngsters - Chery was the best player on the pitch and the left winger was tricky and quick and it was his first championship game. They played to a pattern and with a plan (yes I know we let them) but a least they showed fight to win the ball and and then had a plan that involved passing as opposed to hoofing the ball forward.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
09-08-2016, 12:11 AM
If bridcutt signs then he will certainly be an assured presence infront of the back 4 but he's 100% dcm, so if bridcutt plays then someone like mowatt or Vieira will have to attack like crazy while bridcutt sits infront of the back 4

The 18 I'd choose for the fleetwood match although I'm not saying who should start or be on the bench is (based on Berardi being injured) is

Green Turnbull Coyle Taylor Denton Bamba Bartley Cooper Dallas Sacko Hernandez Botaka mowatt Vieira Phillips Antonsson Roofe Wood

sam11
09-08-2016, 07:24 AM
We were garbage Sunday but let's not get too carried away. Green never was the best under pressure from crosses, we knew that when we signed him, but will be a decent addition with his organisational qualities and his experience in his own job. Also the likes of Grimes, the thing is, Monk rates him, so unless he's an idiot we must trust his judgement. It was one game. The lad played but a handful of games last season and even less than a handful the season before. Hard to stomach but he'll be up and down for a bit yet.
From what I've seen of Mow this pre-season he looks lean, mean and determined, stronger and fitter than he ever has been and filled out from an enthusiastic kid to a fit young man, so was disappointed he wasn't included instead, with Grimes starting tmora. But that's just me. Monk's forgotten more than I'll ever know. As it is though, i'd definitely include Grimes tmora. Lad needs games. I'd tell him to give it a good hour and to crawl off the pitch at the end. And if his quality isn't there then pull him out for Saturday. But that's just me. We'll see. MOT

sam11
09-08-2016, 07:27 AM
A plus is that, assuming (by no means certain) Bridcutt signs we'll have a 5231 with the two being Bridcutt and Vieira and the three likely to be Dallas, Hernandez and Roofe. That is a very good platform. So no wrist slitting here just yet. At the current rate of improvement Vieira will be the best player in the side by Christmas. We'll see.

espaņablanco73
09-08-2016, 10:19 AM
regarding your second post, i agree Sam, that could be a good line up/formation, though ive always prefered 4-4-2, maybe just showing my age.
as regards your first post, agree its just 1 game, so no panic, but i was assuming we were signing an experienced keeper to command his box and instill some confidence in the back four. Saw non of that, Green never came of his line once, flapped at stuff whilst looking a good shot stopper, remind you of anyone? if he continues in that vein, well, i prefere the younger version myself.
And if we are going to see Mowatt as the cavalry coming to save the day, then id say we are well shafted.

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
10-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Just watched the full match here's my view

Green looked a bit flappy with high balls, needs to man up, be tougher and claim them OR punch the crap outa them
Berardi had some problems against the young winger, however he obviously wasn't fully fit
Coyle apart from losing polter for his goal did OK and should be an adequate RB while Berardi recovers from injury
Taylor for his high standards was poor
Bamba didn't do too bad but will need to step up against better opponents
Bartley like bamba is a big unit and he used his frame to neutralise most of polters threat, BnB could make a decent CB partnership
Dallas a bit like Taylor was nowhere near his best
Roofe got muscled off the ball too easily, would like to see him upfront instead of on the wing
Sacko showed some pace and strength on the wing
Diagouraga was fairly ineffectual but I think he has more to offer than what he showed vs qpr
Grimes was totally ineffectual and I hope he doesn't get picked just coz he's a monk signing coz on that showing he's not good enough
Vieira was the best of the CMs and picked out some occasional nice passes, conceded the penalty but didn't get much else wrong
Wood like grimes was totally ineffectual and hardly touched the ball all game
Antonsson had a couple of decent chances and made some good runs and showed a decent workrate

On the 321 I gave Vieira 3 Antonsson 2 and Sacko 1, I think I will change it, Vieira might count himself unlucky but I'm gonna swap him for Coyle, and swap Sacko and Antonsson round. however the annoying thing is that it was actually pretty hard to choose 3 players, and also to point out that it's also our 3 subs who I think we're our better players in the end. Fleetwood should see those 3 subs start, I would also consider giving Hernandez and Mowatt starts, maybe Phillips too

whitestomper45
01-12-2017, 10:53 AM
Post #2 WTF...just in case you and a few might not remember....1 game into last season...you're a joke

WTF11
01-12-2017, 11:47 AM
I wasn't alone in what I thought then, (and since when did I say Green was the new Gordon Banks? He was, and is however a hell of a lot better than any of our current crop of GKs and they have had plenty of opportunity to show how "good" they are). I'm sure as hell not alone in what I think now.

And you sir have way too much time on your hands. End of, can't be ar5ed with you.

jimmybn
01-12-2017, 02:17 PM
lMAO - Nice one

WTFs been asking for proof of his nonsense and here's just a small taste of the hatred and bile served up daily on here .
Then he wonders why someone's inclined to repost some? think he's "missed the point" (again) XD

WTF11
01-12-2017, 02:51 PM
lMAO - Nice one

WTFs been asking for proof of his nonsense and here's just a small taste of the hatred and bile served up daily on here .
Then he wonders why someone's inclined to repost some? think he's "missed the point" (again) XD

You need to change the record Jimmy. "Hatred and bile"........I don't hate anyone (here or at Leeds) and to suggest I do is so far from the mark it's unreal.

Spent more time at ER (and all the sh1tty little grounds that we were forced to endure during the dark years) than you have had hot dinners, so forgive me (and a few others) from wishing that our owners put us a little higher than the "development of markets in the Far East", or wherever, and that such wishes sometimes translate into a challenge to their supposedly all-knowing, all-seeing abilities.

BTW, if WS, (or you or anyone) wants to trawl back through 18 months worth of posts to make a point, he's welcome to it, (too much time on his hands methinks).

Tichi1
01-12-2017, 05:28 PM
You need to change the record Jimmy. "Hatred and bile"........I don't hate anyone (here or at Leeds) and to suggest I do is so far from the mark it's unreal.

Spent more time at ER (and all the sh1tty little grounds that we were forced to endure during the dark years) than you have had hot dinners, so forgive me (and a few others) from wishing that our owners put us a little higher than the "development of markets in the Far East", or wherever, and that such wishes sometimes translate into a challenge to their supposedly all-knowing, all-seeing abilities.

BTW, if WS, (or you or anyone) wants to trawl back through 18 months worth of posts to make a point, he's welcome to it, (too much time on his hands methinks).

Have to agree about having time.....having said that -

"Green should be benched until further notice or relegated to the development/U21 squad. His failure to give the defence any confidence in his own ability is shocking coming from a keeper with his experience. Woods ditto, until he shows he can either move at anything other than a glacial pace and/or have the ability to use his 6'6" to some ind of advantage. If he fails to do BOTH, he should be gotten rid of ASAP. "

Talk about groundhog - you have written pretty much exacty the same about Felix and Lassoga this season LOL!
Oh - and moaned like feck about us letting Green and Wood go.....

Well done stomp mate - Shown him up for what he is - a one trick misserable pony !

WTF11
01-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Have to agree about having time.....having said that -

"Green should be benched until further notice or relegated to the development/U21 squad. His failure to give the defence any confidence in his own ability is shocking coming from a keeper with his experience. Woods ditto, until he shows he can either move at anything other than a glacial pace and/or have the ability to use his 6'6" to some ind of advantage. If he fails to do BOTH, he should be gotten rid of ASAP. "

Talk about groundhog - you have written pretty much exacty the same about Felix and Lassoga this season LOL!
Oh - and moaned like feck about us letting Green and Wood go.....

Well done stomp mate - Shown him up for what he is - a one trick misserable pony !

Errrrr, written no such thing about Lassoga, and take not one word back regarding Wiedwald.

As for Green and Wood departing, I suspect you could find more who agree that we should have retained both than those who are glad we got rid.

As for you and WS, you and Jimmy should join up for a lovely 3-some, not sure where one ends and the other starts.

whitestomper45
01-12-2017, 10:27 PM
I wasn't alone in what I thought then, (and since when did I say Green was the new Gordon Banks? He was, and is however a hell of a lot better than any of our current crop of GKs and they have had plenty of opportunity to show how "good" they are). I'm sure as hell not alone in what I think now.

And you sir have way too much time on your hands. End of, can't be ar5ed with you.

Took me less than 5 minutes...just had to go back to august start of last season, knew would find you writing off players..and first one i find is Green ha couldn't make it up... just like all the other drivel you constantly post. What did Felix do wrong tonight...supporter my ars@... see you're on here tonight rubbishing team again, and ignoring my posts lol

MrsORichSenior
01-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Mmmm, psychoanalysis of WTF11's "Psychologisms"

Freud,Jung,Meyer,Adler ........... nope - Gestalt !

Now the scholars of Gestalt theory would have the answer for WTF11 views as an acute case of the ''a ha experience'' - In short it is a feeling that accompanies the moment of insight,that instant when the various disparate aspect of a problem solving situation suddenly fit together to yield THE solution.

This general sense that we know the answer to a question is known as Leeds Unitedism - trust me for I'm a sufferer too but with a prognosis of positivity(ism). ;D

ALAW

WTF11
02-12-2017, 09:13 AM
Mmmm, psychoanalysis of WTF11's "Psychologisms"

Freud,Jung,Meyer,Adler ........... nope - Gestalt !

Now the scholars of Gestalt theory would have the answer for WTF11 views as an acute case of the ''a ha experience'' - In short it is a feeling that accompanies the moment of insight,that instant when the various disparate aspect of a problem solving situation suddenly fit together to yield THE solution.

This general sense that we know the answer to a question is known as Leeds Unitedism - trust me for I'm a sufferer too but with a prognosis of positivity(ism). ;D

ALAW

Rewarding, knowing that if nothing else, I have given sufficient cause for someone to psychoanalyse me, how quaint.

Blackspaven
02-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Errrrr, written no such thing about Lassoga, and take not one word back regarding Wiedwald.

As for Green and Wood departing, I suspect you could find more who agree that we should have retained both than those who are glad we got rid.

As for you and WS, you and Jimmy should join up for a lovely 3-some, not sure where one ends and the other starts.

Ooh, get her! :)

Tichi1
02-12-2017, 04:38 PM

Missed my point [Again] don't know anyone who was glad to see Green or Wood go - not on this site anyway, a couple remarked that we got good money for Wood and had a ready made replacement in Lassoga at the time - but no one wanted rid - the point me and my mate Stomp where making was that GAME 1 against QPR last season YOU where rubbishing both of them.... after one game FFS - just as you do now about Felix and Lassoga - you don't give any players a chance - and yes - the general opinion on this board after yesterday's game was that we where slightly unlucky not to win yesterday, but at least an improvement on recent weeks where we would have crumbled when things went against us - then [After the result is confirmed as usual] you make one post slagging Sako and one other slagging the entire team yet again?

Obviously you weren't there [When are you?] and obviously you didn't see the sky coverage - 'cos if you had you would surely have remarked about our complete dominance of Villa for the first 45 and the fact that we also created the better chances in the second half - surely???? ... you would out of fairness .....wuldn't you??

There's definitely something wrong with you fella !

WTF11
02-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Missed my point [Again] don't know anyone who was glad to see Green or Wood go - not on this site anyway, a couple remarked that we got good money for Wood and had a ready made replacement in Lassoga at the time - but no one wanted rid - the point me and my mate Stomp where making was that GAME 1 against QPR last season YOU where rubbishing both of them.... after one game FFS - just as you do now about Felix and Lassoga - you don't give any players a chance - and yes - the general opinion on this board after yesterday's game was that we where slightly unlucky not to win yesterday, but at least an improvement on recent weeks where we would have crumbled when things went against us - then [After the result is confirmed as usual] you make one post slagging Sako and one other slagging the entire team yet again?

Obviously you weren't there [When are you?] and obviously you didn't see the sky coverage - 'cos if you had you would surely have remarked about our complete dominance of Villa for the first 45 and the fact that we also created the better chances in the second half - surely???? ... you would out of fairness .....wuldn't you??

There's definitely something wrong with you fella !

Trawl back (as your mate WS did/does) and I suspect you'll find plenty who were quiet happy to see Green go, blamed him for the debacle and celebrated the arrival of our hero from Bremen. As for Lassogga, again, trawl back and he was one of the few imports that I thought was worth time and effort recruiting (and congratulated him on his attitude sticking with the team just after his first born arrived). As for the comment made after the QPR game, yes it was knee-jerk, and I changed my opinion, becoming a firm supporter of both Wood and Green by end of season, so?

I haven't "rubbished Lassogga", just suggested that his presence makes us predictable, and the tactics we play when he is in the side have resulted in just about nothing after his initial contribution, no more and no less "opinionated" about the guy, and I suspect you can find plenty who would agree with that view.

Wiedwald on the other hand is a whole different ball game, literally. He was, is and always will be sub-standard, inspiring little or no confidence in his defence that he is competent as the last line. The game against Villa (which I did attend, just so that can be put to bed, but I don't use my phone, I prefer to watch the match), was absolutely no different. He wasn't pressured in the first half, (bit like against Barnsley), and even second half when they actually turned up the pressure was absorbed primarily by the back 4. With one or two very exceptional exceptions, his performance was no better than on any of the previous occasions where he has signally failed to match expectations. This isn't one game in, it was evident in pre-season, continued even during the games we were bossing in the first few weeks of the season, and has continued since he returned to 1st team starting duties. Just how long do we give a trialist to prove their worth (or develop into something acceptable), when they are in the 1st team? Key few games coming up, and the Christmas schedule isn't going to be easy just from a physically draining point of view, couple that with questionable skills and it's not a particularly reassuring outlook.

The GK situation is entirely of the clubs making, even if they wanted/were resigned to losing/getting rid of Green, recruiting someone with zero experience of English football as 1st choice GK from the get go was just plain stupid, bad for the club, bad for the player, bad for the supporters and should be remedied as priority 1 during the January window.

At home, with a howling crowd on their side, and making chances, to come out with a draw rather than scoring again (and I agree, we made good chances) is not a success. Three points were there and at home should have been what we got.

As for Sacko, I can't even be bothered to see what I said, he's not worth the trouble, should not have been given a new contract and if he had to wait until heel freezes over to put on a Leeds shirt again it would be too soon. Can I make my views on that player any clearer?

Tichi1
02-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Just can't be ar sed with you anymore - just the same old repetetive backtracking boring cr ap on every thread after every match

Says it all when the pleasant,Calm & constructive Mrs "O" is taking the p iss out of you FFS"

Tichi1
02-12-2017, 05:47 PM
"As for Sacko, I can't even be bothered to see what I said, he's not worth the trouble, should not have been given a new contract and if he had to wait until heel freezes over to put on a Leeds shirt again it would be too soon. Can I make my views on that player any clearer?"

I will remember this bit - you seem to forget what you write quite often, will just check up in about a years time

WTF11
02-12-2017, 06:17 PM
"As for Sacko, I can't even be bothered to see what I said, he's not worth the trouble, should not have been given a new contract and if he had to wait until heel freezes over to put on a Leeds shirt again it would be too soon. Can I make my views on that player any clearer?"

I will remember this bit - you seem to forget what you write quite often, will just check up in about a years time

Please do remember, I'll tattoo it on your f00king head if you like so you can see it in the mirror every day, that man couldn't be a Leeds player of merit for as long as he has a hole in his ar3e. Not forgotten what I wrote about Sacko for the whole of last season and have no reason WHATSOF00KINGEVER for changing my mind. Clear, pumpkin?

WTF11
02-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Just can't be ar sed with you anymore - just the same old repetetive backtracking boring cr ap on every thread after every match

Says it all when the pleasant,Calm & constructive Mrs "O" is taking the p iss out of you FFS"

Aww, I'm all cut up about you not being ar3ed with me, really! And as for Mrs O, she is no more and no less capable of posting here, expressing her opinions, and if she wants to take the pi55 out of me, so be it, it's a free world (for now), I'll survive, for sure.

Fisher
02-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Please do remember, I'll tattoo it on your f00king head if you like so you can see it in the mirror every day, that man couldn't be a Leeds player of merit for as long as he has a hole in his ar3e. Not forgotten what I wrote about Sacko for the whole of last season and have no reason WHATSOF00KINGEVER for changing my mind. Clear, pumpkin?

What a prick you are

WTF11
02-12-2017, 10:28 PM
What a prick you are

Takes one to know one, and just what the f00k do I care about you opinion of me, f00kface?

Billyni
02-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Tis the season to be jolly, fal al al a laa a laa laa laa.:D

Blackspaven
02-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Takes one to know one, and just what the f00k do I care about you opinion of me, f00kface?

You northerners do make me laugh. :)

WTF11
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Dah dee dah dee dah lee dee dee lah. Hi hi f00king hi.

WTF11
02-12-2017, 11:47 PM
You northerners do make me laugh. :)

Glad to amuse.

Blackspaven
03-12-2017, 03:41 PM
#understatement.

jimmybn
03-12-2017, 04:39 PM
what a sad little man WTF is

WTF11
03-12-2017, 05:26 PM
what a sad little man WTF is

Neither you, nor anyone else who posts here, including the oh so insightful Mrs O, knows anything significant about me, long may it continue to be so.

Tichi1
03-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Neither you, nor anyone else who posts here, including the oh so insightful Mrs O, knows anything significant about me, long may it continue to be so.

We DO know you're a complete wa nker - that's enough sh it for brains XDXD

WTF11
03-12-2017, 06:18 PM
We DO know you're a complete wa nker - that's enough sh it for brains XDXD

Well at least I retain some functioning grey matter, unlike a few of my fellow posters, hey ho.

MrsORichSenior
03-12-2017, 10:26 PM

Insightful ? :s

.......... don't worry about me WTF11 for I'm ''armed'' with basic Queensberry Rules (defence/patience/attack) so can look after myself getting opinions across one way or another ......... eventually.

Carefully consider getting a ticket for Ipswich away in January as common sense has kicked in ticket allocation wise in rural Suffok and 'issues' at turnstiles in recent seasons (when we're in town) has resulted in us getting a 5,000 distribution so'll be an excellent New Years game to assess players,team formations,management and if required my points of view with gloves on or off in response to your raffish comments - 2 h 45mins from Eastleigh for you via M3,M25 & the shocking (but scenic) A12 to Portman Road ....... 'bout 165 miles each way against a good Mick McCarthy team - the games that'll show our developing mettle,a Topic I'm sure you & I shall continue to debate........... ;D

ALAW ?

MO err,T

WTF11
03-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Insightful ? :s

.......... don't worry about me WTF11 for I'm ''armed'' with basic Queensberry Rules (defence/patience/attack) so can look after myself getting opinions across one way or another ......... eventually.

Carefully consider getting a ticket for Ipswich away in January as common sense has kicked in ticket allocation wise in rural Suffok and 'issues' at turnstiles in recent seasons (when we're in town) has resulted in us getting a 5,000 distribution so'll be an excellent New Years game to assess players,team formations,management and if required my points of view with gloves on or off in response to your raffish comments - 2 h 45mins from Eastleigh for you via M3,M25 & the shocking (but scenic) A12 to Portman Road ....... 'bout 165 miles each way against a good Mick McCarthy team - the games that'll show our developing mettle,a Topic I'm sure you & I shall continue to debate........... ;D

ALAW ?

MO err,T

Perhaps we will.