PDA

View Full Version : Not happy

speedy100
13-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Not happy how things seem to be panning out.I thought we were trying to build a team,yet here we are in only the second week and we sell one of our main strikers.I am sad to see how our once proud team is going,and feel M.J. is going to do us so much harm that we may not recover from it.:?:?:?

KillieKingdom
13-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Only caught the news about Magennis last night! WTF is that all about? He's one the best strikers we have ffs! :mad:(excuse the swearing). This means we only have Kiltie and McKenzie then there's Boydy...I don't know about him tbh, I reckon he could be past his best.I agree Speedy that this move could well cause irreparable damage to our club and may have signal the deathknell for it.

Is there anything that can be done to have MJ removed, that has not already been done before ?

Demas
15-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Ah how nice to see the Killie problem still exists - MJ!
Watching the highlights it did appear Hamilton run the game until the manager changed things for you.
Boyd did manage to score and the second goal was a smart one. :)

I reckon this season the team for the drop will be ICT. They have lost players and John Hughes and that will hinder them.
Some decent players left but something has gone from them.
MJ will be with you forever! :O

1875STEVE
23-08-2016, 04:42 PM
Ah how nice to see the Killie problem still exists - MJ!
Watching the highlights it did appear Hamilton run the game until the manager changed things for you.
Boyd did manage to score and the second goal was a smart one. :)

I reckon this season the team for the drop will be ICT. They have lost players and John Hughes and that will hinder them.
Some decent players left but something has gone from them.
MJ will be with you forever! :O

Leave the Killie fans in peace ya Hearts barsteward. ;D

speedy100
25-08-2016, 09:40 AM
your out off line 1875steve,Demas has been a true and loyal friend off this board for as long as i have been on it,and has given his support many times to our struggling team except when we play his beloved Hearts.I for one would miss his many comments should he leave this board.Perhaps Steve you could come on more often and give us your opinions on how we are doing, etc.

Demas
25-08-2016, 08:52 PM
your out off line 1875steve,Demas has been a true and loyal friend off this board for as long as i have been on it,and has given his support many times to our struggling team except when we play his beloved Hearts.I for one would miss his many comments should he leave this board.Perhaps Steve you could come on more often and give us your opinions on how we are doing, etc.

Sadly I must confess Steve is an all right guy. Sadly also he is a Hibby, one who follwos a team in a lower division, so you may not have heard of them! His comments would be worth hearing, if sober! :P

Demas
25-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Only caught the news about Magennis last night! WTF is that all about? He's one the best strikers we have ffs! :mad:(excuse the swearing). This means we only have Kiltie and McKenzie then there's Boydy...I don't know about him tbh, I reckon he could be past his best.I agree Speedy that this move could well cause irreparable damage to our club and may have signal the deathknell for it.

Is there anything that can be done to have MJ removed, that has not already been done before ?

Report him to ISIS...? ;D