PDA

View Full Version : Camara...

ramAnag
17-08-2016, 04:46 PM
...just a question for those hardy souls who went last night. Was all the optimism and hype justified? Hope so.

swaledale
17-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Wasn't at the match but DET says he added pace and headed for goal, so sounds as if he may be a good addition, cos a numbe rof the regular players seem to forget that the aim is to score goals!!

Manofpride
17-08-2016, 09:29 PM
would like to see him play 90 minutes in a few games before making an assumption! I remember Bradley Johnson being the new messiah when we first signed him!

BaaLocks
17-08-2016, 10:18 PM
would like to see him play 90 minutes in a few games before making an assumption!

Amen to that - give the kid a run and let him prove himself. If he's not good enough then wave goodbye but I don't see the point of having someone unproven warming the bench for game after game. Not a Pearson dig, more an ongoing frustration that we bought someone for quite a slug of cash and then seem to have taken little to no opportunity to test the product.

mistaram
18-08-2016, 07:22 AM
ramAnag. Yes same as people have already said he is fast and direct Very left footed hard to judge for 20 minutes away from home were do get the room to run might different at home .I saw him at Hartlepool and he was our best player I think he could cause problems down the middle he has a trick or two

ramAnag
18-08-2016, 08:46 AM
When he was brought on for that horrendous lost cause last fif**** minutes against Brum at home last season I thought he was the only ray of light on that most dismal of days. Then he just disappeared and never seemed to fit in with DW's plans.
Good to hear you approve mista. Maybe keep him on the bench for a bit longer to run at tired defenders in the last twenty minutes? At least he seems to give us a different and potentially exciting option off the bench if things aren't going right.

mistaram
18-08-2016, 12:20 PM
anagRam Yes think you are right keep him on the bench for a while because he has not had a preseason There are some good videos of him on YouTube I know they only show the good bits but you need to be decent in the French league 1

southernram22
18-08-2016, 05:36 PM
at least he knows where the goal is and passes which is more you can say for martin and russell

AngryRam
18-08-2016, 06:22 PM
He impressed me at Hartlepool, our MOTM. Then seemed to disappear from view. Perhaps Wassell did not fancy him as he was not a product of our academy.
Would love to see him get a run.. Now is the time as we are pretty toothless.
:mad:

swaledale
18-08-2016, 07:21 PM
He cost £1.5 million I believe so possibly the cheapest of the new signings excepting the free transfers and is a genuine winger or wide midfielder.

Bloomeram
19-08-2016, 12:54 PM
here he is
https://youtu.be/eVLM_ozS3H0

mistaram
19-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Cheers Bloomer I can even see myself behind the goal

AngryRam
19-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Old guy with a flask?

mistaram
19-08-2016, 05:33 PM