PDA

View Full Version : Yahoos show the world their full support for international terrorism

Rangersmandownunder
17-08-2016, 11:53 PM
The Palestinian flag flown in huge numbers by an officially recognised group at the brendanbowl, lets not kid ourselves on anymore, this is 100% to show support for the training and weaponry supplied by the PLO to the IRA for its terrorist sectarian murder against innocent British civilians. This section of the yahoos can't even spell their own club's name correctly, so lets ignore any claims to have a grasp on what it the most complicated political and religious conflict in history by the slevering hoards.

We know the Scottish football authorities will do nothing, but hopefully yoofa will finally close them down after slapping them on the back of the wrist for decades.

http://i67.tinypic.com/i260lf.jpg

Scottish football shamed all over the world again by the yahoos. :blue:

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Look at the state of these tramps! XD

https://twitter.com/RonnieEsplin/status/765966248039616512

mogwaiCSC
18-08-2016, 06:47 AM
You do know that Palestine is recognised as a state by the UN and its flag flies along with all the others?
You do know that Palestine is competing at the Olympics and is a member of FIFA?

I dont think anyone is interested in your ghettoised classification of who you want to label a terrorist.

BTW what a great result for Celtic last night :)

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 07:03 AM
What has this got to do with football. Keep politics out of football.

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Amazing how a wee flag gets daft hun bigots like rolf absolutely beelin XD

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 07:58 AM

If that's the case, keep politics off this board as well then. This used to be a foootball board. :)

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 09:48 AM
If that's the case, keep politics off this board as well then. This used to be a foootball board. :) If posters start political threads I will post my opinions, especially threads that have anything about the bloody SNP in them. Cheers :Do.

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Amazing how a wee flag gets daft hun bigots like rolf absolutely beelin XD You are calling the Palestinian flag daft ? :?

I personally don't think it's a daft flag but has no place at any football ground in Scotland, unless of course one of the teams has a Palestinian playing for them

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 09:50 AM
So you want to keep politics out of football but not football messageboards, nae bother. XD

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 09:52 AM
You are calling the Palestinian flag daft ? :?

I personally don't think it's a daft flag but has no place at any football ground in Scotland, unless of course one of the teams has a Palestinian playing for them

I called rolf daft not the flag. :)

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 09:55 AM
So you want to keep politics out of football but not football messageboards, nae bother. XD Read my post again please. I said if someone posts about politics I will post my opinions. And also it's a wee bit different to posting about politics on an insignificant message board than showing your political leanings or feelings at a football match

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 09:56 AM
I called rolf daft not the flag. :) My mistake, I have re read your post, I apologise

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Read my post again please. I said if someone posts about politics I will post my opinions. And also it's a wee bit different to posting about politics on an insignificant message board than showing your political leanings or feelings at a football match

Ed will be gutted when he reads that you've called his board insignificant. :blue:

Bodie80
18-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Ed will be gutted when he reads that you've called his board insignificant. :blue: I'm sure he will get over it :)

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 11:58 AM
You do know that Palestine is recognised as a state by the UN and its flag flies along with all the others?
You do know that Palestine is competing at the Olympics and is a member of FIFA?

I dont think anyone is interested in your ghettoised classification of who you want to label a terrorist.

BTW what a great result for Celtic last night :)

What the phuk is Palestine's recognition by the UN, their athletes at the Olympics and FIFA giving them membership got to do with the PLO and the IRA?

Did the Palestinians stop firing rockets into Israeli homes when they got their FIFA membership ya trumpet?

Ireland has a flag, an Olympic team and FIFA membership and a world recognised terrorist organisation to.

Your club have given the muppets an official area in your ground, they are an officially recognised yahoo supporter group, your club knew they were to display their affection to the PLO due to their support of the IRA and have given them the nod.

I even have sympathies for the Palestinians, but would I wave a flag at a football match cos we were playing an Israeli team, phuk right off.

PS, "ghettoised", seriously? lol XD

stewarty27
18-08-2016, 12:08 PM
RMDU you and that dullard IQ are never finished telling us the Offensive behaviour act is against your human rights and your right to free speech. Should that not include the right to support an oppressed people ? also you really believe the Palestinian people are "terrorists" For the record I applaud the Celtic fans last night.

Mook1
18-08-2016, 12:09 PM
I even have sympathies for the Palestinians

Phucking Ghandi over here.

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Phucking Ghandi over here.

Cheers mate.

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 12:21 PM
The sellik result and the flags last night have got poor rolf the bigot in a right wee state XD

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 12:21 PM
RMDU you and that dullard IQ are never finished telling us the Offensive behaviour act is against your human rights and your right to free speech. Should that not include the right to support an oppressed people ? also you really believe the Palestinian people are "terrorists" For the record I applaud the Celtic fans last night.

Stewie, the yahoo love in with the PLO goes back years, they have been flying the flag in republican areas since the days of Yasser Arafat, its a terrorist thing, everything this mob does is in relation to "freedom fighters".

There's a video on FB with an Israeli guy asking one of the yahoos who is waving a Palestinian flag at the protest outside the ground, if he like Nir Bitton, the peace loving yahoo tells him to "get that phukin camera oot ma face or ah'll phukin smack you".

They support the violent conflict and the annihilation of the Israeli state.

I put up an article a few weeks back about Jewish folk in Scotland scared to go about their daily lives, it's these c()nts that are targeting them, the yahoo hates Jews, FACT.

stewarty27
18-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Big fitba Man wis Gandhi. helped make fitba the "peoples" game in South Africa. He'd have been waving the Palestinian flag if he'd been at Parkhied last night.

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Rolf put FACT at the end of his post so it must be true. XD

What a complete fud he is. XD

stewarty27
18-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Stewie, the yahoo love in with the PLO goes back years, they have been flying the flag in republican areas since the days of Yasser Arafat, its a terrorist thing, everything this mob does is in relation to "freedom fighters".

There's a video on FB with an Israeli guy asking one of the yahoos who is waving a Palestinian flag at the protest outside the ground, if he like Nir Bitton, the peace loving yahoo tells him to "get that phukin camera oot ma face or ah'll phukin smack you".

I put up an article a few weeks back about Jewish folk in Scotland scared to go about their daily lives, it's these c()nts that are targeting them, the yahoo hates Jews, FACT.

Sorry but thats cr@p ! there is a massive difference between being Anti Jewish and being anti Zionist those flag wavers last night were undoubtedly the latter, It seems anyone who questions Israels disgraceful Human rights record is anti Jewish Well I question Israels behaviour in the ME and I don't see myself as anti-Jewish, The Zionist influence is very very powerful and worldwide. Someone somewhere sometime must hold these people to account and its my view until this is done there will never be peace in the ME, Of course its far more complex than that at the opposite end of things there's Saudi who are just as bad as Zionists.

Taintedice
18-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Did ra shellick win last night, hard to tell the way the hun filth are behaving XD

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Sorry but thats cr@p ! there is a massive difference between being Anti Jewish and being anti Zionist those flag wavers last night were undoubtedly the latter, It seems anyone who questions Israels disgraceful Human rights record is anti Jewish Well I question Israels behaviour in the ME and I don't see myself as anti-Jewish, The Zionist influence is very very powerful and worldwide. Someone somewhere sometime must hold these people to account and its my view until this is done there will never be peace in the ME, Of course its far more complex than that at the opposite end of things there's Saudi who are just as bad as Zionists.

The Palestinian conflict is one of the most complex issues of the last century, but you reckon Declan fae Coatbridge and his mates have their fingers right on the pulse of the political and religious motives that are involved in this! Don't be so phukin stupid.

Declan will be back to waving his ETA flag next week.

ZombieSkelper
18-08-2016, 01:09 PM
Rolf fae Australia is a phuckin hoot XD

Taintedice
18-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Lady Walloper fae larkhall and rolf the poolboy are both off the deep-end today XD

AguyIknow
18-08-2016, 02:45 PM

Rolf, yer all over the place mate.

What arms did the PLO supply to the (now disbanded) IRA - or are you getting Libya mixed up with Palestine?
You say it's a terrorist thing - do you think Nelson Mandela was a terrorist - think carefully now!

Who exactly are you accusing of supporting the "violent conflict and the annihilation of the Israeli state"???

There are quite a number of anti-Zionist Jews you know.

Anyone who hates Jews just because they're Jews isn't a yahoo but is a sectarian pr1ck! Hating Zionists for their absolutely horrendous treatment of Palestinians has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with trying to aid people in their hour of need before a heinous Zionist regime that has done plenty in the past to drive out, or even exterminate, Palestinians (please note no religion mentioned) and continues to do so. This is all probably too subtle for you to grasp in your black and white world though

JackSnakes
18-08-2016, 07:09 PM

What a load of greetin-faced pish. FACT

stewarty27
18-08-2016, 10:26 PM

"Keep politics out of sport" say UEFA and Bodie. But it was surely UEFA that brought politics into sport in this instance, by permitting Israeli teams to compete in its competitions?
Because, last time I checked, Israel is in Asia, and the reason its teams do not play in Asian competitions is because near no one in Asia will play against them, and of course for very good reasons.
So, having politicised its own competition by inviting a blackballed nation from another continent to take part in its flagship tournament, UEFA will surely be at its hypocritical worst acting as judge and jury against Celtic for its fans ( and only some of them) raising Palestinian flags last night?
But UEFA deals in hypocrisy, so punishment will no doubt be forthcoming. But Celtic fans can hold their heads up high having made a stand against Israel's continued occupation of Palestine, in a gesture that has been reported widely throughout the world, and in Palestine in particular.

Taintedice
18-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Why do the huns hate palestinians so much, anyway.

Rangersmandownunder
18-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Rolf, yer all over the place mate.

What arms did the PLO supply to the (now disbanded) IRA - or are you getting Libya mixed up with Palestine?
You say it's a terrorist thing - do you think Nelson Mandela was a terrorist - think carefully now!

Who exactly are you accusing of supporting the "violent conflict and the annihilation of the Israeli state"???

There are quite a number of anti-Zionist Jews you know.

Anyone who hates Jews just because they're Jews isn't a yahoo but is a sectarian pr1ck! Hating Zionists for their absolutely horrendous treatment of Palestinians has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with trying to aid people in their hour of need before a heinous Zionist regime that has done plenty in the past to drive out, or even exterminate, Palestinians (please note no religion mentioned) and continues to do so. This is all probably too subtle for you to grasp in your black and white world though

Your post, like most on the Israeli / Palestine conflict and republican's views, is patently ignorant, Irish republicans try to play the cuddly political card nowadays, but the truth is somewhat different. Gerry Adams, Yasser Arafat, Hamas and the PLO are all good buddies.

I won't get involved in a debate about the Israeli / Palestine situation, pointless, the Israeli people have been persecuted for hundreds of years and the Palestinians have every right to call the land their own, no one is right in this conflict, but Declan did NOT show this support for the ordinary people of Palestine, it was a show of support for the PLO, their brothers in arms.
I'm not getting anything mixed up, the PLO helped to finance and train IRA terrorists, they and Libya sold arms to the IRA causing atrocities such as Warrenpoint and Lord Mountbatten's murder. There is also evidence suggesting that the IRA provided the sniper who killed 10 IDF soldiers near Ofra in March 2002.

Irish republicans are anti-Semitic not anti-Zionist, they have a rampant hatred for Israel and it's inhabitants.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/IRA-PLO-cooperation-A-long-cozy-relationship

http://i65.tinypic.com/20qn7o8.jpg

54FairAndSquare
19-08-2016, 05:22 AM
"Keep politics out of sport" say UEFA and Bodie. But it was surely UEFA that brought politics into sport in this instance, by permitting Israeli teams to compete in its competitions?
Because, last time I checked, Israel is in Asia, and the reason its teams do not play in Asian competitions is because near no one in Asia will play against them, and of course for very good reasons.
So, having politicised its own competition by inviting a blackballed nation from another continent to take part in its flagship tournament, UEFA will surely be at its hypocritical worst acting as judge and jury against Celtic for its fans ( and only some of them) raising Palestinian flags last night?
But UEFA deals in hypocrisy, so punishment will no doubt be forthcoming. But Celtic fans can hold their heads up high having made a stand against Israel's continued occupation of Palestine, in a gesture that has been reported widely throughout the world, and in Palestine in particular.

So why did they let Turkey in? It is a Muslim country and most of its land, including its capital is in Asia.

Seems you think hatred of Jews is "very good reason" for not playing a football match against a Jewish country.

ZombieSkelper
19-08-2016, 08:00 AM
2 days later and rolf and walloper are still greetin about the flags ffs XD

AguyIknow
19-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Your post, like most on the Israeli / Palestine conflict and republican's views, is patently ignorant, Irish republicans try to play the cuddly political card nowadays, but the truth is somewhat different. Gerry Adams, Yasser Arafat, Hamas and the PLO are all good buddies.

I won't get involved in a debate about the Israeli / Palestine situation, pointless, the Israeli people have been persecuted for hundreds of years and the Palestinians have every right to call the land their own, no one is right in this conflict, but Declan did NOT show this support for the ordinary people of Palestine, it was a show of support for the PLO, their brothers in arms.
I'm not getting anything mixed up, the PLO helped to finance and train IRA terrorists, they and Libya sold arms to the IRA causing atrocities such as Warrenpoint and Lord Mountbatten's murder. There is also evidence suggesting that the IRA provided the sniper who killed 10 IDF soldiers near Ofra in March 2002.

Irish republicans are anti-Semitic not anti-Zionist, they have a rampant hatred for Israel and it's inhabitants.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/IRA-PLO-cooperation-A-long-cozy-relationship

http://i65.tinypic.com/20qn7o8.jpg

"Gerry Adams, Yasser Arafat, Hamas and the PLO are all good buddies"
Dear sweet jebus Rolf - for someone who pretends to be an expert you clearly haven't heard - Yasser Arafat is dead. And he hasn't come back as The Yasser Arafat either. He died 12 years ago FFS!!!! Gerry Adams and his allies signed up to a Peace Process nearly 20 years ago and has criticised violent republicanism since. In fact in the recent sectarian bonfire in (L)Derry the nationalist youths had put SF posters alongside posters of loyalists on their pyre such is the distance they've seen SF travel. And anyone who knows anything about the conflict in that blighted spot would know that the PLO and Hammas have had their violent spats but you just lap up the Follow Follow BS and take it as gospel.

I only saw the same Palestinian flag on my tv at the match the other night that was displayed in the Olympics opening ceremony and in the pool where one of their swimmers came in the first 3. Are the Olympics supporting the PLO as well in your head? That flag that causes you such pain is also on display in front of the UN building - do you think the UN are terrorist supporters as well?

Care to point to a link that has the PLO selling arms to the IRA? Not that I'm calling you a liar on it its just you've previous for being a strangers to the truth/deluded. BTW - Yasser Arafat is still dead.

As for your claim "Irish republicans are anti-Semitic not anti-Zionist, they have a rampant hatred for Israel and it's inhabitants" is there any chance you could support that with actual evidence other than from some weirdo loyalist site?

A gentle reminder of my question to you on Nelson Mandela (you should be advised, he's dead too btw)
Do you think Mandela was a terrorist when he said
"“We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”

My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed (near) there was actually an englishman across the inlet on the Irish side of the border who was looking across at all the commotion wondering what was afoot being shot dead by british troops firing in a panic anywhere they could.

Your allegation that there's "evidence suggesting" IRA involvement in sniper attack in Israel is not factual. Mossad checked around. There was no such evidence. They arrested, charged, and sentenced a guy called Tha'ir Kayid Hamad for it. Unless you're now telling us that you know for a fact from Oz that Tha'ir Kayid Hamad was a member of the IRA.

Seriously Rolf - you should shut down your PC before you embarrass yourself even further

Taintedice
19-08-2016, 09:47 AM
walloper on here at half 6 in the morning now, that result on wednesday has hurt him badly XD

stewarty27
19-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Dear sweet jebus Rolf - for someone who pretends to be an expert you clearly haven't heard - Yasser Arafat is dead. And he hasn't come back as The Yasser Arafat either. He died 12 years ago FFS!!!! Gerry Adams and his allies signed up to a Peace Process nearly 20 years ago and has criticised violent republicanism since. In fact in the recent sectarian bonfire in (L)Derry the nationalist youths had put SF posters alongside posters of loyalists on their pyre such is the distance they've seen SF travel. And anyone who knows anything about the conflict in that blighted spot would know that the PLO and Hammas have had their violent spats but you just lap up the Follow Follow BS and take it as gospel.

I only saw the same Palestinian flag on my tv at the match the other night that was displayed in the Olympics opening ceremony and in the pool where one of their swimmers came in the first 3. Are the Olympics supporting the PLO as well in your head? That flag that causes you such pain is also on display in front of the UN building - do you think the UN are terrorist supporters as well?

Care to point to a link that has the PLO selling arms to the IRA? Not that I'm calling you a liar on it its just you've previous for being a strangers to the truth/deluded. BTW - Yasser Arafat is still dead.

As for your claim "Irish republicans are anti-Semitic not anti-Zionist, they have a rampant hatred for Israel and it's inhabitants" is there any chance you could support that with actual evidence other than from some weirdo loyalist site?

A gentle reminder of my question to you on Nelson Mandela (you should be advised, he's dead too btw)
"“We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”

My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed (near) there was actually an englishman across the inlet on the Irish side of the border who was looking across at all the commotion wondering what was afoot being shot dead by british troops firing in a panic anywhere they could.

Your allegation that there's "evidence suggesting" IRA involvement in sniper attack in Israel is not factual. Mossad checked around. There was no such evidence. They arrested, charged, and sentenced a guy called Tha'ir Kayid Hamad for it. Unless you're now telling us that you know for a fact from Oz that Tha'ir Kayid Hamad was a member of the IRA.

Seriously Rolf - you should shut down your PC before you embarrass yourself even further

Well anyone with a wee bit of savvy can see this post has just demolished RMDU very selective and extreme views. RMDU like most of his cohorts is nothing but a pure political reactionary, There is no real substance to his views other than to oppose anything or anyone who show the slightest support for Irish republicanism and self determination. Political reactionaries are at the right-wing of a political spectrum and at the very end of this spectrum is where you will find the real hardliners of Loyalism and Unionism. I'm not saying RMDU is at that point far from it but he's definetely influenced by it. There can be no doubting the connections established from the early 1970s onwards between the NF, BNP and the more extreme Combat 18 to the two main loyalist paramilitary organisations. On a political and, dare one say social level, the disparate British far right were the only supporters of the Ulster loyalist cause in Britain. People like Johnny Adair, who started his politico-paramilitary career in the NF.’ Members of the Belfast NF went on to become loyalist paramilitaries the evidence is all out there,

Rangersmandownunder
19-08-2016, 11:40 AM

Arafat is deid? Seriously? lol

Gerry Adams was/is a terrorist, he was on the main IRA counsel and killed innocent women and children, as did his partner in crime McGuiness, both of them are responsible for deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians - any part of that not factual?

"My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed", your view of "combat" is very different to the real thing, just like your IRA heroes you are a coward.

The IRA / PLO connection is in the link I already supplied, feel free to live in denial though. The PLO were involved in the murder of Lord Mountbatten, carried out by Irish terrorists, but financed and trained by the PLO.

There is evidence the IRA either supplied the sniper or trained the sniper that killed those soldiers, again denial is your saviour.

Irish republicans are seriously anti-semitic, this is a fact, if you don't like it perhaps you should hand in your membership.

Rangersmandownunder
19-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Well anyone with a wee bit of savvy can see this post has just demolished RMDU very selective and extreme views. RMDU like most of his cohorts is nothing but a pure political reactionary, There is no real substance to his views other than to oppose anything or anyone who show the slightest support for Irish republicanism and self determination. Political reactionaries are at the right-wing of a political spectrum and at the very end of this spectrum is where you will find the real hardliners of Loyalism and Unionism. I'm not saying RMDU is at that point far from it but he's definetely influenced by it. There can be no doubting the connections established from the early 1970s onwards between the NF, BNP and the more extreme Combat 18 to the two main loyalist paramilitary organisations. On a political and, dare one say social level, the disparate British far right were the only supporters of the Ulster loyalist cause in Britain. People like Johnny Adair, who started his politico-paramilitary career in the NF.’ Members of the Belfast NF went on to become loyalist paramilitaries the evidence is all out there,

Stewie its not my fault you're gullible, the yahoos done the flag thing down to the support the PLO showed them, that's a fact mate, you want to see it differently, but the yahoo loves his terrorism and that's a fact.

I've read some ignaorant shyte on here in my time, but his utter phukin nonsense beats them all................

"On a political and, dare one say social level, the disparate British far right were the only supporters of the Ulster loyalist cause in Britain."

Probably, no most certainly, the single most ill informed collection of words ever put together on this board.

Stewie, we know you want an independent Scotland, that doesn't mean you have to pander to every other collection of phukin muppets who look for the same thing with countries they have never been to or know anything about.

Thank phuk I left Scotland, I'd end up in the nick wie w@nks like you oan the loose.

AguyIknow
19-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Arafat is deid? Seriously? lol

Gerry Adams was/is a terrorist, he was on the main IRA counsel and killed innocent women and children, as did his partner in crime McGuiness, both of them are responsible for deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians - any part of that not factual?

"My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed", your view of "combat" is very different to the real thing, just like your IRA heroes you are a coward.

The IRA / PLO connection is in the link I already supplied, feel free to live in denial though. The PLO were involved in the murder of Lord Mountbatten, carried out by Irish terrorists, but financed and trained by the PLO.

There is evidence the IRA either supplied the sniper or trained the sniper that killed those soldiers, again denial is your saviour.

Irish republicans are seriously anti-semitic, this is a fact, if you don't like it perhaps you should hand in your membership.

OK lets go through this s l o w l y so even you might understand Rolf.

Yes I believe that Adams (despite his denials) was in the IRA. And McGuinness certainly was - he makes no secret of it. I doubt very much if either of them personally killed anyone, certainly not Adams, though I suspect they both gave the go ahead for killings to be carried out. And there were women and children killed by the actions they "sanctioned". Similarly actions sanctioned by the british army killed innocent women and children too. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right but it's a bit hypocritical to continue to point to one without referencing the other. And thankfully for NI, the IRA of which MMG and GA were leaders have left the stage and have tried to achieve their aims through peaceful means for many many years.

"My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed", your view of "combat" is very different to the real thing, just like your IRA heroes you are a coward."

Rolf - these guys were armed soldiers. Are you suggesting that they weren't combatants??????? Who said the IRA were my heroes btw? Very brave of you to label someone on the internet a coward when you've scarpered to the far side of the planet yourself there General Patton!

Just because you make an accusation that is not evidence of anything Rolf - even in Australia! Can you provide actual evidence, rather than accusation (you're still clearly struggling with the difference), or are you just going to keep repeating a lie in the hope that it may eventually be accepted by some as the truth?

What Irish Republicans do you know, or even have evidence of, as being anti-Semetic. If as you suggest they all are then surely you've instances with evidence (again please note I don't mean just accusation).

Now about Mr Mandela and his reference to Palestinians...
Or perhaps you'd like to address the issue of the Palestinian flag being a recognised flag that's accepted by the UN and the Olympic Council amongst others.

"As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations and two non-member states have recognised the State of Palestine. Many of the countries that do not recognise the State of Palestine nevertheless recognise the PLO as the "representative of the Palestinian people"."

"In October 2014, the UK House of Commons passed a symbolic non-binding Motion by a vote of 274 in favour to 12 against which called on the Government to recognise Palestine.[341][342] Also in October 2014, the devolved government of Scotland called for recognition of Palestine as an independent state and for the UK to open an Embassy.[343]"

You still think they're all terrorist supporters Rolf? Have the finyins taken over or wha?

XD XD XD

stewarty27
19-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Stewie its not my fault you're gullible, the yahoos done the flag thing down to the support the PLO showed them, that's a fact mate, you want to see it differently, but the yahoo loves his terrorism and that's a fact.

I've read some ignaorant shyte on here in my time, but his utter phukin nonsense beats them all................

"On a political and, dare one say social level, the disparate British far right were the only supporters of the Ulster loyalist cause in Britain."

Probably, no most certainly, the single most ill informed collection of words ever put together on this board.

Stewie, we know you want an independent Scotland, that doesn't mean you have to pander to every other collection of phukin muppets who look for the same thing with countries they have never been to or know anything about.

Thank phuk I left Scotland, I'd end up in the nick wie w@nks like you oan the loose.

RMDU Are you actually denying the links between far right British Neo-fascist groups and Ulster Loyalists ?

This from one of the LVF OWN publications

‘A spokeswoman for the Loyalist Volunteer Force, who hosted the gig, took the stage and thanked Combat 18 officially for the support shown to her organisation and its prisoners of war both in C18 publications and financially. All the profits from the gig were donated to the LVF Prisoners’ Fund and links between C18 and the LVF were strengthened on the evening’. C18 members also attended the Orange march in Portadown and the demonstration at Drumcree on July 12th.

And you say my words are ill informed !!get your head out of the sand and acknowledge the facts.

ZombieSkelper
19-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Rolf is clearly off his rocker. :(

AguyIknow
19-08-2016, 12:50 PM

Says the guy who thought that Yasser Arafat was still alive :rolleyes:

Rangersmandownunder
19-08-2016, 02:12 PM
OK lets go through this s l o w l y so even you might understand Rolf.

Yes I believe that Adams (despite his denials) was in the IRA. And McGuinness certainly was - he makes no secret of it. I doubt very much if either of them personally killed anyone, certainly not Adams, though I suspect they both gave the go ahead for killings to be carried out. And there were women and children killed by the actions they "sanctioned". Similarly actions sanctioned by the british army killed innocent women and children too. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right but it's a bit hypocritical to continue to point to one without referencing the other. And thankfully for NI, the IRA of which MMG and GA were leaders have left the stage and have tried to achieve their aims through peaceful means for many many years.

"My understanding of Warrenpoint is the only non-combatant killed", your view of "combat" is very different to the real thing, just like your IRA heroes you are a coward."

Rolf - these guys were armed soldiers. Are you suggesting that they weren't combatants??????? Who said the IRA were my heroes btw? Very brave of you to label someone on the internet a coward when you've scarpered to the far side of the planet yourself there General Patton!

Just because you make an accusation that is not evidence of anything Rolf - even in Australia! Can you provide actual evidence, rather than accusation (you're still clearly struggling with the difference), or are you just going to keep repeating a lie in the hope that it may eventually be accepted by some as the truth?

What Irish Republicans do you know, or even have evidence of, as being anti-Semetic. If as you suggest they all are then surely you've instances with evidence (again please note I don't mean just accusation).

Now about Mr Mandela and his reference to Palestinians...
Or perhaps you'd like to address the issue of the Palestinian flag being a recognised flag that's accepted by the UN and the Olympic Council amongst others.

"As of 14 September 2015, 136 (70.5%) of the 193 member states of the United Nations and two non-member states have recognised the State of Palestine. Many of the countries that do not recognise the State of Palestine nevertheless recognise the PLO as the "representative of the Palestinian people"."

"In October 2014, the UK House of Commons passed a symbolic non-binding Motion by a vote of 274 in favour to 12 against which called on the Government to recognise Palestine.[341][342] Also in October 2014, the devolved government of Scotland called for recognition of Palestine as an independent state and for the UK to open an Embassy.[343]"

You still think they're all terrorist supporters Rolf? Have the finyins taken over or wha?

XD XD XD

The yahoos in the girodome flew the Palestinian flag in support for their terrorist brothers, that is the simple fact you keep denying.

Rangersmandownunder
19-08-2016, 02:15 PM
RMDU Are you actually denying the links between far right British Neo-fascist groups and Ulster Loyalists ?

This from one of the LVF OWN publications

‘A spokeswoman for the Loyalist Volunteer Force, who hosted the gig, took the stage and thanked Combat 18 officially for the support shown to her organisation and its prisoners of war both in C18 publications and financially. All the profits from the gig were donated to the LVF Prisoners’ Fund and links between C18 and the LVF were strengthened on the evening’. C18 members also attended the Orange march in Portadown and the demonstration at Drumcree on July 12th.

And you say my words are ill informed !!get your head out of the sand and acknowledge the facts.

Stewie you said the far right were the ONLY supporters of the Ulster loyalists cause in Britain, which is in the words of Margaret Thatcher, complete and utter shyte.

Rangersmandownunder
19-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Says the guy who thought that Yasser Arafat was still alive :rolleyes:

Here, unrepentant boy, show me where I said Arafat was alive and kicking.

stewarty27
19-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Stewie you said the far right were the ONLY supporters of the Ulster loyalists cause in Britain, which is in the words of Margaret Thatcher, complete and utter shyte.

You're indulging it a bit O semantics there RMDU, Ok I stand corrected they were not the Only supporters of Loyalist terrorism if you include the Tory Gov, the British backed death squads including the UDR. Who were the legal branch of the UVF, So Kinna puts into perspective a few Palestinian flag wavers showing solidarity, And please don't mention Thatcher again ;D