PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Johnson

Luckless
21-08-2016, 10:08 AM
It looks to me that Bradley Johnson probably does not have much future at Derby. Surely if he had he would have started as defensive midfielder allowing Hughes to play his best position or at least replaced Butterfield at half time. It will be very interesting to see which players leave in the next 10 days. I fear that Johnson may be one.
Who else will go.....

ramAnag
21-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Perm any three from Russell, Butterfield, Martin, Hendrick and Johnson I feel. Maybe Grant too and possibly Baird and Bent.
Doesn't mean they're bad players, they've all been proven at some time but some might want to be playing regularly (Grant and Butterfield) and others just might not fit the system.
Think we'll take a big financial hit on Johnson and might need to sell others to make up for it. I like Hendrick but if Burnley are still offering mega bucks I'd sell, like Martin too but perhaps his best days at Derby have gone and £6m would be a good return.
Still unsure about Shackell's influence...if he's a bit of a 'bad apple' then move him on...at his best though he's a good defender. Played well yesterday imo, just don't expect him to pass more than three metres...anything more just looks like a kick for touch in rugby.

roger_ramjet
21-08-2016, 11:44 AM
Maybe Im wrong but I dont see much happening as we havent been linked to much in the press.

southernram22
21-08-2016, 11:50 AM
yedlin gunnarson bloke from bristol city

ramAnag
21-08-2016, 12:21 PM
Maybe Im wrong but I dont see much happening as we havent been linked to much in the press.

Lol...hardly anyone!

Yedlin G? Fact or more fiction southern?

roger_ramjet
21-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Well compared to last year when TMDS and his aliases had us buying Messi Ronaldo Neymar Baird Bale and Aguero. Sadly he was only right in one case.

swaledale
21-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Well we have signed Wilson on loan, a pacey forward who knows where the goal is.

mistaram
21-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Talk in the ground yesterday was two coming in this week one a loan and one permanent We need Hello Loves back to tell us who they are

swaledale
21-08-2016, 04:45 PM
DeAndre Yedlin a right back??

Andy_Faber
21-08-2016, 06:37 PM
DeAndre Yedlin a right back??

Bradley Johnson is Derby's worst signing since Bobby Campbell

ramAnag
21-08-2016, 06:45 PM
What...worse than Claude and Earnshaw?

mistaram
22-08-2016, 11:48 AM
What worse than Ince and Blackman don't think so

ramAnag
22-08-2016, 12:11 PM
I know our record re: big spending is dreadful mista...and I know you're not a fan of Ince...but he's a million times better than Earnshaw was for us.

Andy_Faber
22-08-2016, 01:14 PM
I know our record re: big spending is dreadful mista...and I know you're not a fan of Ince...but he's a million times better than Earnshaw was for us.

I always thought Earnshaw was a scam, he was always Forest an got a retainer from them to be **** when playing for Us