PDA

View Full Version : Yahoos have the Teddy Bears written off.

Rangersmandownunder
22-08-2016, 02:31 AM
All the usual shyte in the rags about how Brendan's fen@in army is going to wipe the floor with the Teddy Bears when we meet up in September, how the yahoos are playing so brilliantly and how the Teddy Bears are scraping our way to victories, in fact we only beat dundee and murderwell through pure luck and should have lost both games according to the yahoos wie keyboards, the Scottish/Oirish yahoo media is a really repulsive group of unhygienic individuals.

Typical yahoos telling the world how they will thrash everyone, but most of all the Teddy Bears, (who might as well no turn up) before a baw is kicked.

Wit they like. :)

Sevvy too 2
22-08-2016, 06:21 AM
Personally I've never read anything of the sort, I think this post says more about you and the rest of the dob bersthan anyone

JackSnakes
22-08-2016, 07:43 AM
They're schiedting it... :D

JackSnakes
22-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Personally I've never read anything of the sort, I think this post says more about you and the rest of the dob bersthan anyone

Nice bit of spacing... :D

Rangersmandownunder
22-08-2016, 08:19 AM

dob - durty orange basturts.

Nice sevvy, just when I thought we had turned a corner to. :blue:

Rangersmandownunder
22-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Nice bit of spacing... :D

You're as bad fur encouraging him! :mad:

stewarty27
22-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Far be it for me to defend RMDU but he has a point. Seem to remember similar things being said Re a Sevco thrashing to anilanation just before the league cup semi-final. Jist saying like ;D

ZombieSkelper
22-08-2016, 10:48 AM
It seems some of ra bares are starting to write sevco off as well, hence why they were booed off at half time at the weekend. XD

Mook1
22-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Joe Walsh is brilliant.

stewarty27
22-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Joe Walsh is brilliant.

He is.

Sevvy too 2
22-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Ach stop greeting ya f@nny it was an accident, fat thumb and wee phone keyboard, that's the only thing wrong with this feni@n.

JackSnakes
22-08-2016, 06:06 PM
You're as bad fur encouraging him! :mad:

I believe it to be accidental, but found it amusing nonetheless... :D

Rangersmandownunder
23-08-2016, 04:04 AM
Ach stop greeting ya f@nny it was an accident, fat thumb and wee phone keyboard, that's the only thing wrong with this feni@n.

Big fat fingers caused from years of manual labour, poor concentration caused by years of alcohol abuse, poor use of modern technology caused by being a torn faced auld basturt!

Ya unrepentant basturt ye! :)

ZombieSkelper
26-09-2016, 09:10 PM
All the usual shyte in the rags about how Brendan's fen@in army is going to wipe the floor with the Teddy Bears when we meet up in September, how the yahoos are playing so brilliantly and how the Teddy Bears are scraping our way to victories, in fact we only beat dundee and murderwell through pure luck and should have lost both games according to the yahoos wie keyboards, the Scottish/Oirish yahoo media is a really repulsive group of unhygienic individuals.

Typical yahoos telling the world how they will thrash everyone, but most of all the Teddy Bears, (who might as well no turn up) before a baw is kicked.

Wit they like. :)

Oh look what I found XD

JackSnakes
26-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Oh look what I found XD

If you notice though, he never actually says the rangers were going to get anything from the game...

Rangersmandownunder
27-09-2016, 12:11 AM
Phuk me the wee demented crackpot is trawling through sfb history to pull up threads about a league game donkeys ago, like the Rangers I consume his mind.

Brilliant. XD

ZombieSkelper
27-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Rholf has me on ignore, no really XD

Taintedice
27-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Last Hun Standing is a total roaster living 10,000 miles away. Time to declare this forum a hun-free zone :D

ZombieSkelper
27-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Has Sir Walloper finally chucked it? XD

Taintedice
27-09-2016, 10:11 AM
He's away to the Larkhall Sports Direct to stock up on Man City hats, scarves and badges, nice wee earner for him :D