PDA

View Full Version : Leeds fans calling for Evans back..

mrdog
29-08-2016, 05:26 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38168250

Brin
29-08-2016, 07:59 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38168250

Woof woof….you've got me to bite on this one…..wouldn't mind Evo back if Stubbs get the boot…

I'm not even wearing my tin hat….I rated Evo and still think he could do a job if he was called to come back….

Can't see it happening though as there were too many personality clashes with him at the NYS….

Pocket rocket
29-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Get your tin hat on quick pal.

rileyev.the.third
29-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Agree with Brin.

Been a while since I said that lol.

No chance of it happening though I'm afraid.

Things happened that we never got to know about and they'll be no going back.

millertop
29-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Knew Brin wouldn't waste time commenting here when SE is involved, the mans obsessed;D

Brin
30-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Knew Brin wouldn't waste time commenting here when SE is involved, the mans obsessed;D

The man's a god in my eyes….

Still have his poster above my bed and two heart shaped pillows with 'I love Stevie' stitched into them…

Oh and on my dressing table I have a Dinky die cast model of his silver Bentley with the Evo plate on it…

An icon never to be forgotten for what he did and where he took this club….

Love and miss you Evo :heart::heart::heart:

mrdog
30-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Nice reply Brin, though I'm not sure I want Mr Evans bacķ.

On a more serious note though, I thought it interesting to see that we are not the only club in what might be called panic/despair mode, over a new manager and players.

Brin
30-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Nice reply Brin, though I'm not sure I want Mr Evans bacķ.

On a more serious note though, I thought it interesting to see that we are not the only club in what might be called panic/despair mode, over a new manager and players.

Surely there's no one in a worst state than us?

Back of the net
30-08-2016, 07:47 PM
Brin I thought Evans did a top job but go back 12 months he was getting pelted on here about his signings.

Some of the stick he got was uncalled for and now Stubbs is getting the same after 5 games.

Some of our supporters will slag off whoever we get in.