PDA

View Full Version : Dont hide away TS J'accuse

kempo
30-08-2016, 08:36 PM
It's an utter shambles and you are the man in charge.

Poor preparation ....could be yet another poor manager choice after a string of very poor appointments.....poor signings.....awful start with terrible performances.

Less than 24 hours to go and how can we be so short of strikers?

Compare us with Barnsley and Burton!

Correct me if I am wrong but you are the man in charge.

What about stepping forward and explaining to the supporters what exactly is going on and if you are not responsible for this debacle who is?

mikemiller
30-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Kempo, it's still over 25 hours to go to the transfer deadline for those of us in the UK - are you on a cruise ship in a different time zone at the moment?

kempo
30-08-2016, 08:56 PM
Like you mike...I will not be worrying if we haven't signed a striker by 9.36 pm tomorrow because we will have plenty of time left.

lbj
30-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Ferme la bouche......as they ....

Have faith !

kempo
30-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Why should I believe in something that there is no evidence for?

gm_gm
30-08-2016, 09:46 PM
This is getting silly now!

monty_rhodes
31-08-2016, 06:00 AM
It's an utter shambles and you are the man in charge.

Poor preparation ....could be yet another poor manager choice after a string of very poor appointments.....poor signings.....awful start with terrible performances.

Less than 24 hours to go and how can we be so short of strikers?

Correct me if I am wrong but you are the man in charge.

What about stepping forward and explaining to the supporters what exactly is going on and if you are not responsible for this debacle who is?

Kempo, your perceptive wisdom is a breath of fresh air on here. This utter shambles has exceeded even my most pessimistic expectations. The diehards, Mike, Pete, Pocket, Millertop and the rest, aided and abetted by a few expats, can try all they like to put Humpty Dumpty back together again but the great mass of decent Millers are beginning to smell the coffee. You cannot build a team on false promises, the unfit, the elderly, kids and the unskilled and hope to compete. You cannot run a club as if it was simply an extension of a light bulb factory, staffed with flunkies and family members whose sole guiding philosophy appears to be jam tomorrow. I can hear the tumbrils heading towards NYS.

caytonmiller
31-08-2016, 06:10 AM
Wrong way around Monty. This is a kempo style post. What have you been told about posting before your brain is awake

PeteWaller
31-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Why does it always have to be like this?