PDA

View Full Version : We are going down!!!

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
31-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Didn't think Id ever be starting one of these, but I'll be there for the thrashings. Will you? I'm a Miller like my father before me.

Just hope that when Stubbs is sacked the next manager can get them to put a shift in so we can at least see some battling performances. That's the only hope I've got ATM.

TS really needs to get someone in to run the football side of the business and fast.

sawmiller
31-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Need a decent scouting set up to find young hungry players that we can bring on and sell for a profit - stop chasing shadows that we cannot afford and start operating where we can be effective

Sacking and recruiting managers is like using aspirin to treat a serious underlying illness

dmentor
31-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Please Sharron,tell Neil to give Tony Stewart a ring quick.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
31-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Also thought the f@cking idea was to develop our own players??????

Smallwood Dawson Thorpe... can't they be improved here???

????

sawmiller
31-08-2016, 11:05 PM
Also thought the f@cking idea was to develop our own players??????

Smallwood Dawson Thorpe... can't they be improved here???

????

Quite!

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
02-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Bump! :mad: :mad:

We are totally screwed, wouldn't be very positive of me to ignore massive negatives such as blatant bullsh!t, stubbornness, agronance and not leaning from mistakes. Plus I've only ever been realistic. I really hope I'm made to eat my words, but you only have to look at the history of the game when these miskakes have been made before to know what the most likely senareo is

Feel free to keep on bumping this when we go on our winning streak and I'm feeling stupid and realived for worrying about daft stuff. Failing that we could use the thread to come up with some funny chants or something to keep us sane while we're getting our thrashings.

UTM!

millertop
03-09-2016, 06:41 AM
F.ck off Amanda ;)

We are staying up!

kevthemaltbymiller
03-09-2016, 07:51 AM
F.ck off Amanda ;)

We are staying up!

I'm in the glass is half empty camp at the minute. We look a very weak team at the minute. Not much to feel positive about.

kempo
03-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Need a decent scouting set up to find young hungry players that we can bring on and sell for a profit - stop chasing shadows that we cannot afford and start operating where we can be effective

Sacking and recruiting managers is like using aspirin to treat a serious underlying illness

Aspirin is used to treat Embolic strokes..Myocardial Infarction.....To reduce the risk of cancer of the colon..

I think you will agree...serious illnesses.

kempo
03-09-2016, 08:05 AM
Amanda...one of my favourite posters not just because you are always quite supportive of my posts but because of the quality of your own.

However I am shocked and concerned...what happened to your yoga..positive thinking...neurolinguistic programming...mind training..think positive and achieve positive....believe to achieve and so on.

What happened?

hotun
03-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Thought you were on holiday k

Pocket rocket
03-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Bump! :mad: :mad:

We are totally screwed, wouldn't be very positive of me to ignore massive negatives such as blatant bullsh!t, stubbornness, agronance and not leaning from mistakes. Plus I've only ever been realistic. I really hope I'm made to eat my words, but you only have to look at the history of the game when these miskakes have been made before to know what the most likely senareo is

Feel free to keep on bumping this when we go on our winning streak and I'm feeling stupid and realived for worrying about daft stuff. Failing that we could use the thread to come up with some funny chants or something to keep us sane while we're getting our thrashings.

UTM!

Amanda wtf

Come on keep the faith.

Remember last year

Who was that keeper we had ??

Broadfoot was call something else with foot on the end.

Frecklington needed to go according to some.

Halford was crap according to some.

Derbyshire was useless according g to some.

My point is its a long season a lot can happen.

I'll keep reminding you of this thread when were safe as you requested. 😁😁😁😁

UTM

caytonmiller
03-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Meh. Maybe we will. Maybe we won't. Whatever happens enjoy the season. I know I will

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
03-09-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm still positive with most things Kempo, don't think it helps was in hospital last week with a bad abscess, my face ballooned up and I couldn't open my mouth hardly, so I've been a bit down, on the mend now and on my holls so not all bad.
Finding it really hard to be positive about the millers though apart from I think we've signed some players with potential, think we've got rid of some of them too which I'm not happy about and firmly believe Stubbs is totally out of his depth so we've just repeated the same mistake again. You never know though maybe there's another miracle worker to save us again.

UTM!

CAMiller
03-09-2016, 05:51 PM
I'm still positive with most things Kempo, don't think it helps was in hospital last week with a bad abscess, my face ballooned up and I couldn't open my mouth hardly, so I've been a bit down, on the mend now and on my holls so not all bad.
Finding it really hard to be positive about the millers though apart from I think we've signed some players with potential, think we've got rid of some of them too which I'm not happy about and firmly believe Stubbs is totally out of his depth so we've just repeated the same mistake again. You never know though maybe there's another miracle worker to save us again.

UTM!

Annie Sullivan?

sota
04-09-2016, 04:56 AM
wrong thread

sota
04-09-2016, 05:30 AM
Amanda...one of my favourite posters not just because you are always quite supportive of my posts but because of the quality of your own.

However I am shocked and concerned...what happened to your yoga..positive thinking...neurolinguistic programming...mind training..think positive and achieve positive....believe to achieve and so on.

What happened?

I suppose he thought it was all a conspiracy.

millavanilla
04-09-2016, 05:44 AM
Its very simple..we have no one to score goals..
If you dont score goals you cant win
We will probably play one up front most games
Danny ward is a decent hard working player but hes not jamie vardy
When we get a striker in he may be a crock..
And to top it all off, we have the worst defence in the league..
Only one outcome..never mind, sheffield uniteds not certs to go up and donny might come up..

Monkey46
04-09-2016, 06:49 AM
T'll be alreyt. UTM!! ;D

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
24-09-2016, 06:04 PM
We are :(

Unless??

Miracles they can and do happen.

Sack the massive negative and lets hope we can get in someone who knows their stuff.

Positivity is the key.

UTM!

monty_rhodes
24-09-2016, 06:09 PM
Amanda, get a grip ffs. And Kempo, love, it's really not all about you.:P

sawmiller
24-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Aspirin is used to treat Embolic strokes..Myocardial Infarction.....To reduce the risk of cancer of the colon..

I think you will agree...serious illnesses.

okay, let me rephrase - aspirin to cure terminal cancer - happy now?