PDA

View Full Version : 75 million

kingstonbob
01-09-2016, 07:11 AM
Cabaye cost 5.5 million sold for 20 million big headed, striking ar2e wipe done nothing since leaving.
Wijnaldum cost 14.5 million sold for 25 million heart the size of a pea, cant play away from home, murmurs of discontent already from LFC fans.
Sissoko cost 1.8 million sold for 30 million arrogant, ignorant, got no bottle, lazy, Arsenal loving cnut.

32.5 million profit enough said. Well done to the three musketeers for assisting in catching PSG, Liverpool and Tottenham with their pants down!

Also the mackem meltdown is fantastic no goalkeeper cover or striker and a load of inexperienced kids signed. Ellis Short is the new Ashley. Imagine if Pickford and Defoe were to get injuries.

kingstonbob
01-09-2016, 07:25 AM
Maths isn't my strong point Grade 5 CSE actually! £53.2 million profit!!!

toonlegend
01-09-2016, 07:55 AM
who said carr had failed miserably???

seems like he did exactly what ash asked him to do.

aside from that. WELL PLAYED RAFA, the insistance that he would like to keep sissoko and that we "don't have to sell" got the price up.

spuds and liverpool well and truly mugged.

don't think they will forget it if we ever want any of their players though.

Jammy89
01-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Agreed June.

Although in regards to Spuds they play hardball with every player so they can't object when other clubs do it to them.

andyj73
01-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Cabaye cost 5.5 million sold for 20 million big headed, striking ar2e wipe done nothing since leaving.
Wijnaldum cost 14.5 million sold for 25 million heart the size of a pea, cant play away from home, murmurs of discontent already from LFC fans.
Sissoko cost 1.8 million sold for 30 million arrogant, ignorant, got no bottle, lazy, Arsenal loving cnut.

32.5 million profit enough said. Well done to the three musketeers for assisting in catching PSG, Liverpool and Tottenham with their pants down!

Also the mackem meltdown is fantastic no goalkeeper cover or striker and a load of inexperienced kids signed. Ellis Short is the new Ashley. Imagine if Pickford and Defoe were to get injuries.

.. Does all this dosh mean you have paid him back .. I think not .. Ashley's gona want you to go down every few seasons so he can have a fire sale ..

Nephy
01-09-2016, 10:06 PM
.. Does all this dosh mean you have paid him back .. I think not .. Ashley's gona want you to go down every few seasons so he can have a fire sale ..

This makes no sense, as clearly he'd make more from the TV money alone in the Prem than selling a bunch of players. Also, hardly a fire sale given the market value or better fees we got...

kingstonbob
01-09-2016, 10:22 PM

Not a fan of his but he's doing a much better job of our finances than Short is for your club. At least we know its £129 million we owe him interest free, how much is your debt? No one knows, certainly not the fans, a guess would say probably on a par with ours, possibly more. The difference is we get top dollar, you get what you can ie £3 million for Kaboul one of your mainstay defenders. You haven't invested as heavily as you needed to and Moyes has already said he will be scratching around in the free agents pool. I wonder if Kuqi is available as you need a striker as Borinis out for three months. That lot on RTG have gone from 10-15 threads about us to fighting amongst themselves and long may it continue!

andyj73
01-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Not a fan of his but he's doing a much better job of our finances than Short is for your club. At least we know its £129 million we owe him interest free, how much is your debt? No one knows, certainly not the fans, a guess would say probably on a par with ours, possibly more. The difference is we get top dollar, you get what you can ie £3 million for Kaboul one of your mainstay defenders. You haven't invested as heavily as you needed to and Moyes has already said he will be scratching around in the free agents pool. I wonder if Kuqi is available as you need a striker as Borinis out for three months. That lot on RTG have gone from 10-15 threads about us to fighting amongst themselves and long may it continue!

.. You've conveniently forgot that you got relegated under Rafabenethus at our expence, and six in a row, and unbeaten in eight derbies .. forever in your shadow ..

kingstonbob
02-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Difference is we move on, Sland fans are like a stuck record as you've only got relegation fights to look forward to, your new manager even reminded you of it a couple of weeks into the job, after your messiah Allardyce had shafted you. In typical Sland fashion getting one over on 'the mags' is the be all and end all. Allardyce must have known he had the Engerland job but hedged his bets and fecked any transfers you may have had at the same time! When we did the 5 in a row we didn't even know we'd done it, but when you did it was as if you'd won the Champions League.

Gothalamide
02-09-2016, 10:36 AM

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/sunderland-all-cats-are-grey.html

Looks like debt at SAFC is topside of £140 million and rising fast. Probably not helped by a wage bill that looks to be above 77% of turnover (I believe the recommendation for a stable business is for it to not exceed 60%).

I think if SAFC had been relegated it would have been critical for the club. However, staying in the Prem has probably given Short some leeway due to the new TV deal.

As covered, looks like the transfer window was probably more restricted than the club wanted to to the finances. I also suspect they'll have a problem in the free agent pool as any such striker in there will want top dollar in wages (which SAFC can't really afford). - IE Adebayor...

:D :D :D

kingstonbob
02-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Adeybayor, adebayor 80 grand and he still wants more!

andyj73
02-09-2016, 09:06 PM
Difference is we move on, Sland fans are like a stuck record as you've only got relegation fights to look forward to, your new manager even reminded you of it a couple of weeks into the job, after your messiah Allardyce had shafted you. In typical Sland fashion getting one over on 'the mags' is the be all and end all. Allardyce must have known he had the Engerland job but hedged his bets and fecked any transfers you may have had at the same time! When we did the 5 in a row we didn't even know we'd done it, but when you did it was as if you'd won the Champions League. .. That sounds very bitter KB .. Are you forgetting that you smashed your town up when you lost one of those derbys you don't care about .. Moved on! Moved down more like. Where was Rafa when he was needed most. He took you down bonny lad..

toptoon
02-09-2016, 09:20 PM
.. That sounds very bitter KB .. Are you forgetting that you smashed your town up when you lost one of those derbys you don't care about .. Moved on! Moved down more like. Where was Rafa when he was needed most. He took you down bonny lad..
So what do expect to hear from us then? Rafa is sh*t? We dont want him because he 'took' us down?

You'd give anything to have him as your manager (even if you won't admit it on here) and you also know that he would never agree to manage Sunlun eventhough you're in the PL.

Always in your shadow?

Aye.

andyj73
02-09-2016, 09:54 PM
So what do expect to hear from us then? Rafa is sh*t? We dont want him because he 'took' us down?

You'd give anything to have him as your manager (even if you won't admit it on here) and you also know that he would never agree to manage Sunlun eventhough you're in the PL.

Always in your shadow?

Aye.

.. what! .. No way man. He would never have saved us from relegation either. He may get you promoted but he doesn't have a chance of major success at a club like Newcastle .. It will only end in tears ..

kingstonbob
02-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Naah not bitter I just find it funny when sland fans want to get one over on NUFC more than anything else. I never did any smashing upbof anything, a huge group of mainly young lads and early 20s did the damage most of which hadn't been at the match and that feckwit who hit the horse. From what I remember I was in the Strawberry afterwards and didn't find out about it till I got home. In fact I went on the sland footymad site and actually said you deserved to win.
I'm really happy with Rafa thanks. He has integrity, passion and has massive respect from the players. Just ask the people of Merseyside what they think of him.

andyj73
02-09-2016, 10:18 PM
.. I agree Rafa looks to have integrity and probably does have passion for your club and that he has massive respect from the people of Merseyside. I just don't get this over-hype about a guy who took you down .. I also think your not a big enough club for him to have a chance of success at. He's one of those big spenders and, should you get straight back up, you are not going to be able to attract the type of player that he needs to be successful ..

.. Glad to hear you did not take part in smashing up your town or punching horses ..

Kal
02-09-2016, 10:52 PM
.. I agree Rafa looks to have integrity and probably does have passion for your club and that he has massive respect from the people of Merseyside. I just don't get this over-hype about a guy who took you down .. I also think your not a big enough club for him to have a chance of success at. He's one of those big spenders and, should you get straight back up, you are not going to be able to attract the type of player that he needs to be successful ..

.. Glad to hear you did not take part in smashing up your town or punching horses ..

What I want to know is........

1 who smashed Sunderland up?

2 why haven't they fixed it?

pboromag
03-09-2016, 08:21 AM

im sure you were one of those chanting the name of your rapist player

you have a manager already talking of relegation so surely geting us up is success

if you see your clubs success as staying up so be it

would your club be able to attract someone of rafas stature in the first place ??probably not

ex_pat_magpie
03-09-2016, 09:06 AM

you have a manager already talking of relegation so surely geting us up is success

would your club be able to attract someone of rafas stature in the first place ??probably not

Totally agree. And we hopefully will see the contrasting results at the end of this season. ;D

Nephy
03-09-2016, 09:35 AM
I agree Rafa looks to have integrity and probably does have passion for your club and that he has massive respect from the people of Merseyside. I just don't get this over-hype about a guy who took you down ..

To be fair, years of poor investment choices and a string of bad management appointments took us down. Rafa had very little chance of turning that around and saving us. We are excited about him because it's clear we finally have a manager who is not just a yes man willing to toe Ashley's line, someone who is determined to rebuild the club from the grassroots up with a more positive vision. Years of Ashley's buy low, sell high mentality and duffers like McClaren, Pardew etc have worn us down, so surely you can forgive us some excitement and hype at finally having a proper manager who is passionate and intelligent at the helm!

Nobody is expecting us to win the Premier League or even a cup any time soon, we're just happy to have a fighting chance of witnessing some decent football under Rafa!

andyj73
03-09-2016, 08:25 PM

.. who's the rapist player like. Just shows you've got now else to talk about.. And the funniest bit is you seem to see success after being relegated. Rafa's not the right fit for your club. It will only end in tears ..

Zippity
03-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Thing is, Andy-players and managers like to go on about 'the project' and it's usually *******s but in Rafa's case I genuinely think he means it...in fact I think he genuinely means it.

He could be the one for us...you never know. :)

ToonArmy22
03-09-2016, 08:49 PM
I also think your not a big enough club for him to have a chance of success at. He's one of those big spenders and, should you get straight back up, you are not going to be able to attract the type of player that he needs to be successful.

Rafa obviously thinks we are a big enough club to be a success, and obviously we are not going to be able to attract players like the top 4 clubs can if we get promoted but with Rafa we can aim for Europa league places within a couple of season of been in the premier league. U lot are just bitter making stupid names like rafabenthus and calling him a **** manager he did well at small clubs and got the chance at Valencia and won 2 league titles plus champions league at Liverpool etc he took his chance at managing big clubs unlike david moyes who had his chance and totally blew it and won't get another chance again all he can hope for are clubs like Sunderland who lets be honest have never done anything in the premier league other than relegation battles, your like a sh*t that won't flush your club is the toilet of the premier league u sad obsessive mackem b*stard!!

kingstonbob
03-09-2016, 09:07 PM
I also think your not a big enough club for him to have a chance of success at. He's one of those big spenders and, should you get straight back up, you are not going to be able to attract the type of player that he needs to be successful.

Rafa obviously thinks we are a big enough club to be a success, and obviously we are not going to be able to attract players like the top 4 clubs can if we get promoted but with Rafa we can aim for Europa league places within a couple of season of been in the premier league. U lot are just bitter making stupid names like rafabenthus and calling him a **** manager he did well at small clubs and got the chance at Valencia and won 2 league titles plus champions league at Liverpool etc he took his chance at managing big clubs unlike david moyes who had his chance and totally blew it and won't get another chance again all he can hope for are clubs like Sunderland who lets be honest have never done anything in the premier league other than relegation battles, your like a sh*t that won't flush your club is the toilet of the premier league u sad obsessive mackem b*stard!!

Aaaaaand breathe. :D

HughieG
03-09-2016, 09:20 PM
I don't see how you can say that he took us down. McClaren - and the general management of the club - took us down. Rather, Rafa almost saved us from relegation, but when he didn't he decided to stay on anyway.

Nufcian
03-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Bring up punching a horse and dismiss kiddy fiddling... pathetic much? ��

Sunderland are a ticking time bomb waiting to go down, but with no real core to the squad and no players that will command any kind of decent fee.

When your new manager says you should expect a relegation battle before the season has really got going, then you should concentrate on your own team.

We've both been flirting with relegation for years, you're lot will go down within a few years... and we'll see how things go then ��

andyj73
03-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Thing is, Andy-players and managers like to go on about 'the project' and it's usually *******s but in Rafa's case I genuinely think he means it...in fact I think he genuinely means it.

He could be the one for us...you never know. :)

.. That he seems genuine I do not dispute .. The premiership is awash with the finest mangers now. Under Ashely, TBH I can not see how you can compete with the top clubs, and even the not quite top clubs. So far he has failed to keep you up, but he is not alone as no manger has managed that in the premier league in the position you were in. He likes to spend money, but he's not gona get the dosh to spend like at Liverpool. You could be right mate, but I think you'd need investment that you are most unlikely to get ..

royboy
04-09-2016, 06:42 AM
.. You've conveniently forgot that you got relegated under Rafabenethus at our expence, and six in a row, and unbeaten in eight derbies .. forever in your shadow ..

Relagated due to old ways. The club ran for only one purpose and that was financial gain. Think it's safe to say that has changed, ambition is restored and players replaced with a hungry mentality. Judge him in a year or 2 time it you need to.

Rafa has managed to reinvent nufc in months from being put in complete control.

Nufc potential growth with someone that understands what they are doing is only good for us. I'd bet if we can keep hold of Rafa we will win cups as a minimum.

ToonArmy22
04-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Doesn't look like Mackem Andy has a answer to my post:P everything true what I said was it? ;)

Jammy89
04-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Doesn't look like Mackem Andy has a answer to my post:P everything true what I said was it? ;)

Or he's not come online yet.

ToonArmy22
04-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Or he's not come online yet.

He replied to a post after what I said.

Nephy
04-09-2016, 07:05 PM
He replied to a post after what I said.

His posts are usually designed to wind us up and if anyone calls him out with a rational, logical response that he has no answer to he generally doesn't bother replying, instead going for the low hanging fruit of people who have responded emotionally. I suppose it's all good banter and at least it gets us talking...

ronandtet
12-08-2018, 01:05 PM
ha!

ex_pat_magpie
12-08-2018, 01:32 PM

Is Rafa still beneath us and how can we be in your shadow when we finished top half Prem and your lot could be destined for the fourth tier. You must get quite a chuckle posting on here.

If I didn't know better I'd believe you were Pboro in disguise. Oh hang on. ??????????????????????