PDA

View Full Version : Flute band march banned...

JackSnakes
02-09-2016, 02:41 PM
A REPUBLICAN band has been denied permission to host a march through Clydebank on the same day as the first league match between Celtic and Rangers.
Organisers had planned what they called a 'Human Rights' march through the Dunbartonshire town on September 10th at 2pm, just 15 minutes after the Old Firm game is due to finish.

Police raised concerns at a Licensing Board meeting about the march's potential for public disorder.

Good.
Fkn idiots.

Taintedice
02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Exactly. Think the polis will be busy enough without this nonsense.

JackSnakes
02-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Exactly. Think the polis will be busy enough without this nonsense.

That is a definite.
It is so, so sad that the two largest supports in our country cannot be trusted enough to behave themselves that, unless they are playing each other, they cannot be allowed to play on the same day.
It is shameful.

Sevvy too 2
02-09-2016, 03:25 PM
I'll be there, and I'll be well behaved. :D

JackSnakes
02-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I'll be there, and I'll be well behaved. :D

It is accepted by rational people that only a minority are fruitloops - if it were the majority, it would be a war every day regardless of who was playing when or who, but this minority is significant enough to worry many people

Sevvy too 2
02-09-2016, 06:11 PM
It is accepted by rational people that only a minority are fruitloops - if it were the majority, it would be a war every day regardless of who was playing when or who, but this minority is significant enough to worry many people

I'm not that worried, I'm old enough to remember when it was lots worse.

JackSnakes
02-09-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm not that worried, I'm old enough to remember when it was lots worse.
Was that back when rangers were still alive?

Taintedice
02-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Games between Celtic and Sevco will not decide which of them wins the league. Sevco are absolute pish and once they've been waterboarded by last year's best teams, we'll not hear much from them.

JackSnakes
02-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Games between Celtic and Sevco will not decide which of them wins the league. Sevco are absolute pish and once they've been waterboarded by last year's best teams, we'll not hear much from them.
They are waiting to 'gel' apparently.
The best one I read was that the Breidman is playing pish just to lull Celtic into a false sense of security... On the 10th they are all suddenly going to play like the best team in the league... ��