PDA

View Full Version : Fao kempo

Zilzal
03-09-2016, 06:52 AM
Kempo, first of all I've thoroughly road tested the roulette for you and after it's hit RED 25 it does not hit BLACK 28 or 29. If anything it turns it's back on these two numbers and steadfastly refuses to have anything to do with them. It doesn't even have the decency to hit 25-36. Frankly I take this very personally.

I mention the above as I thought you said some time ago that you were going on a cruise in September and I didn't like the idea of Mrs K and your good self having to work your passage home after several ghastly nights at the roulette table.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, if I

kempo
03-09-2016, 07:41 AM
Oops you've done it again!

The important bit too!

If 29 doesn't come up in the next few daysI will be at the Bristol game with a bucket.

Embarking at 11.30

Bon Voyage

Ps

CAM has placed a tracker in my suitcase and will be disclosing my latitude.

Don't trust LBJ...I saw him ducking before the first shot and he had white socks on.

lbj
03-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Enjoy your break - and come back in a better mood - unless you're off on a scouting mission looking for a striker - then we'll all be happy ! Don't pay over the odds though - and watch those commission charges !

Bon Voyage

PS: I only wear white socks in the US with shorts and sandles - I like to maintain the "Brit abroad" image..the colonials love it.

UTM