PDA

View Full Version : Celtic v Rangers

JackSnakes
07-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Gonna be a walkover... :D
The current incarnation of Rangers cannot match Celtic for financial muscle, as the old Ibrox club attempted before suffering liquidation four years ago. Rodgers doesn’t just rest easy that his team are acknowledged as overwhelming favourites for a potentially awkward encounter. He cannot see why it would be any other way.

Can't really see the tribute act bothering The Celtic that much...

Mook1
07-09-2016, 12:53 PM
The current incarnation of Rangers cannot match Celtic for financial muscle, as the old Ibrox club attempted before suffering liquidation four years ago. Rodgers doesn’t just rest easy that his team are acknowledged as overwhelming favourites for a potentially awkward encounter. He cannot see why it would be any other way.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone as c0cky before a derby game as you this week.

davee59
07-09-2016, 12:56 PM

I take it you think that Rangers are of a lesser standard than Lincoln Red Imps FC then!! :O

ZombieSkelper
07-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Even a draw against Scotland's champions would be a massive result for the sevco pub team as they try to avoid relegation in their first season in the top league. :)

davee59
07-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Even a draw against Scotland's champions would be a massive result for the sevco pub team as they try to avoid relegation in their first season in the top league. :)

Scotland's champions, that is akin to saying you are the best Bobsleigh Team in Jamaica!

ZombieSkelper
07-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Who the phuck is this clown? :?

JackSnakes
07-09-2016, 03:23 PM
I take it you think that Rangers are of a lesser standard than Lincoln Red Imps FC then!! :O
Hmm... that's a hard yin..
but I'd have to say yes XD

JackSnakes
07-09-2016, 03:26 PM
I don't think I've ever seen anyone as c0cky before a derby game as you this week.

The game has rarely been such a mismatch. When rangers were as good as they could be, and Celtic were utter gash, they were still closer

spameater1
07-09-2016, 03:31 PM
The game has rarely been such a mismatch. When rangers were as good as they could be, and Celtic were utter gash, they were still closer

Egg on face2 coming up perhaps?

54FairAndSquare
07-09-2016, 07:12 PM
This thread sounds like some of the sh1t that came out before the cup semi.

What was it “Rangers will be lucky to get away with a 4-0 defeat?”

Can’t remember who said it, could have been any of the yahoo blawhards

ZombieSkelper
07-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Maybe Wullie Collum will give sevco a penalty when he's not even looking the right way to give them a wee chance like he did with the dead club. :blue:

Rab_The_Ger
07-09-2016, 10:04 PM
Maybe Wullie Collum will give sevco a penalty when he's not even looking the right way to give them a wee chance like he did with the dead club. :blue:

Here Zombie, a good few lads know this tune down south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g

Start the song of. Good luck.B)

Rab_The_Ger
07-09-2016, 10:18 PM

That's it right there Sevco, new club and you're all over it.

Let the battle commence, no more bed sheets on th LL upper. B)

Remember the Semi ,,,,

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 05:38 AM
Egg on face2 coming up perhaps?

Well, since I am not the type to gloat - you have never seen me on here laughing at any Scottish team we have beaten - and since I usually steer well clear of such nonsense, I thought I would give it a go this time.
Since every other class one wnker on here is a gloating pr1ck who can't wait to say "I told you so", I'm surprised any of you scabby tards have the fkn unadulterated nerve to pick anyone up on this.
Now fk off you bunch of hypocritical clowns

Mook1
08-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Well, since I am not the type to gloat - you have never seen me on here laughing at any Scottish team we have beaten - and since I usually steer well clear of such nonsense, I thought I would give it a go this time.
Since every other class one wnker on here is a gloating pr1ck who can't wait to say "I told you so", I'm surprised any of you scabby tards have the fkn unadulterated nerve to pick anyone up on this.
Now fk off you bunch of hypocritical clowns

Married life going well then?

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Married life going well then?

Mother-in-law diagnosed with cancer of the spine the day of the wedding so not the best start but aye, it's okay...

spameater1
08-09-2016, 09:44 AM
This thread sounds like some of the sh1t that came out before the cup semi.

What was it “Rangers will be lucky to get away with a 4-0 defeat?”

Can’t remember who said it, could have been any of the yahoo blawhards

Too true Wlatty,we also heard the same guff before the Cup Final.(Must be an OF thing)There's nothing like a massive egg on face tae cheer us diddies up.;D

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Too true Wlatty,we also heard the same guff before the Cup Final.(Must be an OF thing)There's nothing like a massive egg on face tae cheer us diddies up.;D

There will be no eggy faces this time, except for the deluded huns who think their load of over-the-hill bargain-basement rubbish is actually going to mount some kind of challenge to Hearts and Aberdeen for a top three spot... let alone win the fkn thing...

Mook1
08-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Mother-in-law diagnosed with cancer of the spine the day of the wedding so not the best start but aye, it's okay...

Sorry to hear that.

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Sorry to hear that.

Aye, thank you. Mrs S going up tomorrow for the weekend - don't know how many weekends she might have left. Hopefully it's operable... we shall see.

Taintedice
08-09-2016, 10:42 AM
Too true Wlatty,we also heard the same guff before the Cup Final.(Must be an OF thing)There's nothing like a massive egg on face tae cheer us diddies up.;DThe actual result in the final has been hunbrushed from history, bit like liquidation. To be replaced by pitch-wide assaults on Sevco players and officials XD

AguyIknow
08-09-2016, 11:07 AM
1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 11:17 AM
1-1, possibly 2-1 to the tims. Certainly a much tighter game than some tims here seem to think. Especially if the rumour that Griffiths is out has any truth in it

Away you tae fk
The huns are gash and were lucky to scrape a draw against Accies - This will be a slaughter of Biblical proportions - I can see a pummelling on the horizon a'la '57 cup final...
If the rest of the weekend's results go well the huns could be 5th by five o'clock Saturday... XD

AguyIknow
08-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.

JackSnakes
08-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.

You honestly think that after what I've said on here I'll have to bookmark this thread? XD

Celtic will win by an innings and 50 runs. The huns have absolutely no-one who is even remotely decent - tellin ye - 4th is the best this rubbish can hope for

AguyIknow
08-09-2016, 01:38 PM
I reckon they'll come 2nd or third - between them and Hearts I think.

An innings and 50 runs XD

ZombieSkelper
08-09-2016, 04:02 PM
No chance of the huns parking the bus on Saturday, it went up in flames a while ago. XD

JackSnakes
09-09-2016, 05:21 AM
Easier being a hun for this game anyway - no pressure since their bunch of useless gets aren't expected to win.
They get beat, it's "oh well - to be expected as Celtic are a far superior team to us"
If they scrape a win ... fkin hell - no' worth thinking about..

Bodie80
09-09-2016, 11:22 AM
I'm going to watch the Manchester derby :O. I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.

JackSnakes
09-09-2016, 12:25 PM
I'm going to watch the Manchester derby :O. I predict a 1-0 win for the red side.

Struggling to care about English football...

Struggle over...

failed... XD

fittiered
09-09-2016, 02:00 PM
I'm no a billy, am no so fkn silly or a tattie muncher but the soap dodgers to win and start -1 which is 8/5 in amongst my accumulator... Watch out all husband/wives of supporters of these two erse cheeks stay safe or go live with someone else for the weekend.... :O

JackSnakes
09-09-2016, 02:39 PM
I'm no a billy, am no so fkn silly or a tattie muncher but the soap dodgers to win and start -1 which is 8/5 in amongst my accumulator... Watch out all husband/wives of supporters of these two erse cheeks stay safe or go live with someone else for the weekend.... :O

Statistics show Aberdeen supporters to e most likely to commit acts of domestic violence when their team loses... Whooda thunk it! :o

Taintedice
09-09-2016, 05:43 PM
As always, I am supporting the diddy team against the team who are expected to run away with the title, does no-one any favours if the league is won by March. which it probably will be now that the red juggernaut seems to have run out of steam and there are no other credible challengers in sight :(

JackSnakes
10-09-2016, 11:55 AM
I'm impressed with the Huns first half. I may revise my league prediction...

Taintedice
10-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Tabloid headline - 'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct' XD

Taintedice
10-09-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm impressed with the Huns first half. I may revise my league prediction...stick to the tunes XD

JackSnakes
10-09-2016, 03:50 PM
stick to the tunes XD

Missed bit off second half taking the 'rents to Bristol airport. I see by the scoreline they didn't improve much...

CelticSupporter
10-09-2016, 04:29 PM
'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct'

I can't imagine what he was thinking- f-ing oaf. Great signing for the bears- for Celtic!

Buc
10-09-2016, 05:33 PM
Not sure if any club in Scotland will bother Celtic this season ..

They will even have the luxury of resting players for the up coming champions league games for now theres a difference between them and the rest unfortunately.
Clubs need to challenge them and take points off them .

Taintedice
10-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Only Hearts look likely. Doncaster did his best to protect Sevco but he couldn't hide them forever. Now they're just like last night's jonny, flushed down the pan :(

Taintedice
10-09-2016, 06:14 PM
'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct'

I can't imagine what he was thinking- f-ing oaf. Great signing for the bears- for Celtic!what kind of bellend puts an ageing, never-has-been like senderos up against the likes of Sinclair and Dembele, actually felt sorry for the guy. Gone in January, alongside Warblebun.

ZombieSkelper
11-09-2016, 03:18 PM

How did that work out for ye? XD

AguyIknow
12-09-2016, 04:11 PM
OK I didn't realise that the huns would be as bad as they were - Sendoros was unbeleiveably bad - or that Celtic would unearth another striker to run them ragged. Be fair, did you honestly think that Dembely would have scored a hat-trick. Different game without him.

Hearts are motoring well. I can see them getting second place ahead of the huns and they may even push the tims though losing to them at tynecastle wasn't great start

ZombieSkelper
12-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Dembele has looked more than capable in the games he has played, scoring a hat trick was excellent. You're saying it would have been a different game but for all we know Griffiths might have went out and scored 3 as well against that shower of shyte.

Agree with you about Hearts, it looks like they might be the closest rivals for Celtic this season.

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 04:44 PM
Dembele has looked more than capable in the games he has played, scoring a hat trick was excellent. You're saying it would have been a different game but for all we know Griffiths might have went out and scored 3 as well against that shower of shyte.

Agree with you about Hearts, it looks like they might be the closest rivals for Celtic this season.

Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen top three - although only because the Dons have greater quality in depth than the rest of the sides. They are inconsistent - sometimes good, often gash, and they need to do better than they have been, but I think they have it in them to finish 3rd

ZombieSkelper
12-09-2016, 06:41 PM
I see old Davie Weir was sent to the stand for moaning about Lustig not getting a second yellow....even though he hadn't even been booked earlier XD

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 07:54 PM
I see old Davie Weir was sent to the stand for moaning about Lustig not getting a second yellow....even though he hadn't even been booked earlier XD

And you wonder why their defence can't see a goal coming when they have this walloper as their coach... XD

AguyIknow
13-09-2016, 07:25 AM
But we knew Griffiths was out when I said it would be a tight match. Just saying I think most wouldn't have thought demble or however you say his name would have been such a threat - or that Chris Sutton would have been proven to be so right about how awful the central defence of the The Rangers would be.

Just what the hell was going through Senderos's skull when he went to handle the ball. And the other signing Kranchar didn't exactly cover himself in glory either - lucky not to have seen red.
Thought young Windass did well on a rudderless team

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 08:22 AM
But we knew Griffiths was out when I said it would be a tight match. Just saying I think most wouldn't have thought demble or however you say his name would have been such a threat - or that Chris Sutton would have been proven to be so right about how awful the central defence of the The Rangers would be.

Just what the hell was going through Senderos's skull when he went to handle the ball. And the other signing Kranchar didn't exactly cover himself in glory either - lucky not to have seen red.
Thought young Windass did well on a rudderless team

They have a couple of reasonable players - no stand-outs whatsoever and nothing that should trouble the top three. The only thing they have going for them is the fear factor and that will only get you so far when people see it is a paper tiger.

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Probably a stupid question, but why has a purely football thread been moved?

AguyIknow
14-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Oooh Jake you're terrible ;-)

JackSnakes
14-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Oooh Jake you're terrible ;-)

Just askin ffs! There's pish on the board from that idiot 54iq and his pet fkn wombat that has less than the square root of fk all to do with football and that is still there...
Celtic and barcelona - THAT is still there - but Celtic and Rangers? - no - that has to be moved.
Out of fkn order. >:(