PDA

View Full Version : Stubbs can't be long.

gwru
10-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Transfer window dealings, no left back, no strikers just working with re-jects.

Side he had out today, how it was set up. Did he bottle it who to leave out at centre back, playing Ball in midfield. Kelly at left back. Brown is he any better than Yates? Forde when he came on, may as well have played me.

Stubbs has got to go now. There's no plan, no excitement. TS won't go back. Like I said after the Barnsley defeat Kenny Jackett if he'll come.

CAMiller
10-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Is that a post match thought?

hotun
10-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Where have you been,we have three left backs and we signed a striker last week.Unbeaten at home,more points than last year,not in a relegation place and you want to spoil all the fun and give everybody manic depression by bringing Jackett to the club.

gwru
10-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Yes been today. Stubbs he'll empty that ground. Clueless in the transfer window, same in team selection. Plays players out of position: Kelly. How team is set up, tactics. Bringing players like Brown in whose not up to playing in a struggling side. Bottling team selection, resulting in Ball playing in midfield? Wood was sat near me working for the radio, don't tell me he's not better than Wilson. Forde way out of his depth. You could write a book on what's wrong.

CAMiller
10-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Then post it on the Post Match Thoughts thread then instead of starting yet another one :blue:

gwru
10-09-2016, 06:27 PM
It's a new thread only confirming after today that Stubbs is not a Rotherham United manager.

monty_rhodes
10-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Where the f*ck would this club be without Cam? Do not forsake me oh my darling.;D

lbj
10-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Good game today - the fashion that's apparent with all teams in the championship is to entice the opposition onto an organised defence - NEARLY WORKED PERFECTLY if Wardy had slotted that in to be 3 - 0 UP !

PROGRESS MADE - HAPPY BUNNY TONIGHT !

loyalmiller
10-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Good game today - the fashion that's apparent with all teams in the championship is to entice the opposition onto an organised defence - NEARLY WORKED PERFECTLY if Wardy had slotted that in to be 3 - 0 UP !

PROGRESS MADE - HAPPY BUNNY TONIGHT !

With all due respect, Ibj. You're crackers! ;D

lbj
10-09-2016, 09:33 PM
It's the modern fashion that's crackers!

You watch how many teams in the championship form ranks and invite pressure. It isn't just us - Newcastle has just done it. Please - take notice of how teams back off and form ranks.

The trick is discipline - organisation - then QUICK BREAK !

DON'T JUST SAY RUBBISH - IT APPEARS TO BE IN FASHION - AND IT WILL KILL ME !

BUT THINK !

If Wardy had slotted to make it 3 -0
( you can't deny Wardy should have scored at 3-0 )

And that would be goodnight Vienna!

And we would be all happy !

Do your own research but it does happen!
I'm focused on it now and look for it - so far I've seen a lot of this tactic.

CAMiller
10-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Where the f*ck would this club be without Cam? Do not forsake me oh my darling.;D

I appreciate your support Monty. Can't say I didn't try but I have absolute power and you know what they say about that. After Wednesday's game I'll be opening the Post Match Thoughts thread and then blocking the creation of any new threads for a few hours. Too many people opening "Look at me" threads.

caytonmiller
10-09-2016, 10:06 PM
"After Wednesday's game I'll be opening the Post Match Thoughts thread"

"Too many people opening "Look at me" threads."

haha love it. I get exactly what your saying :) ;)

millertop
11-09-2016, 07:08 AM
I appreciate your support Monty. Can't say I didn't try but I have absolute power and you know what they say about that. After Wednesday's game I'll be opening the Post Match Thoughts thread and then blocking the creation of any new threads for a few hours. Too many people opening "Look at me" threads.

Hallelujah ;D

millertop
11-09-2016, 07:15 AM
I don't want us to keep sacking managers(it's a joke) but if Stubbs doesn't pull his fingers out then I'm just going to have to go with the "sack him" brigade.

Why does he seem incapable of getting the 2nd half right, it's every game.
No idea why the lads are not fit enough (clearly are not) but if that's going to be the case then he's got to keep a few "better players" on the pitch for the 2nd half.

Why is Mattock still on the bench?
We need to give Price a go in net (when his personal issues are sorted)
Why did we not give Wood a go in 2nd half? Is Wilson any better than Wood/ Broadfoot? Not convinced me he is yet

gwru
11-09-2016, 08:29 AM
CAM my threads are never look at me threads. Why is Kempo allowed on here if that's the case.

People vote with there feet. Were I sit in the west stand never seen it as empty.

This manager is worse than Redfearn. Its like going to a wake. We are as good as down with Stubbs. Away games we'll get nothing. Home games so far only Wolves game we deserved a point.

lbj
11-09-2016, 08:44 AM
Yet we climbed the league yesterday!

There is good news for Millersmad posters - there is a new bus route - the steel XONE....?

Cheaper ONE WAY!

Ericsladkilnhurst
11-09-2016, 01:19 PM
It's the modern fashion that's crackers!

You watch how many teams in the championship form ranks and invite pressure. It isn't just us - Newcastle has just done it. Please - take notice of how teams back off and form ranks.

The trick is discipline - organisation - then QUICK BREAK !

DON'T JUST SAY RUBBISH - IT APPEARS TO BE IN FASHION - AND IT WILL KILL ME !

BUT THINK !

If Wardy had slotted to make it 3 -0
( you can't deny Wardy should have scored at 3-0 )

And that would be goodnight Vienna!

And we would be all happy !

Do your own research but it does happen!
I'm focused on it now and look for it - so far I've seen a lot of this tactic.

Err Rotherham United versus Birmingham City, Millers 3-0 up, lost 4-3 said in another post. :P

monty_rhodes
11-09-2016, 02:14 PM

Cam, the idea that MM posters might put up "Look at me" threads beggars belief. I think you should start a series of posts under a general heading of Home Thoughts From Abroad. You might start the first with a reminder that "It's always darkest before the dawn.":P

lbj
11-09-2016, 02:21 PM
No idea about the reference to Rotherham v Birmingham - nothing to do with me ! Not I !

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
11-09-2016, 02:27 PM
Employing the wrong managers is the joke, then we have no choice but to sack them if we want to try and stay in the league.

CAMiller
11-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Employing the wrong managers is the joke, then we have no choice but to sack them if we want to try and stay in the league.

Looking at the turnover of managers in football though it would seem employing the 'wrong' manager is more the norm than the exception. Even the top teams with all the money in the world struggle to get it right. One hope is that as an astute businessman, TS knows this and has get out clauses based on performance in the long contracts he offers.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
11-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Most clubs our size have clauses in the contracts, it's premier league clubs that do the big pay outs. It's 13 weeks pay so I'm told.

thaimillerfan
12-09-2016, 03:02 PM
What we are experiencing is a team that hasn't gelled yet . Sure we were late in appointing AS as manager this to me was the fault of waiting for Warnock or TS for so long. Yes and also not dipping into the cash-pot for a descent striker. We are all disappointed without a doubt but I think we will come good maybe it will take us another month, but have faith guys an gals Utm.

leedsmiller
12-09-2016, 03:17 PM
What we are experiencing is a failed recruitment policy.