PDA

View Full Version : Kill all hvns

Rangersmandownunder
12-09-2016, 02:19 AM
Can we now put to bed the fallacy that this is an insult aimed only at Rangers supporters, after the weekend's disgusting display of mock executions of Rangers fans and Orangemen, sectarian and IRA banners, terrorists supporting and the usual sectarian singing the yahoo has proven beyond all doubt that a HVN is a Protestant, and one which it wants to kill.

http://i66.tinypic.com/154f620.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/30kzpyd.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/21437s7.jpg

The OBFA should be binned immediately, if it ever was going to be used then Saturday was an open goal, however Celtc FC thrive on sectarianism and fully condone it.

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Can we now put to bed the fallacy that this is an insult aimed only at Rangers supporters, after the weekend's disgusting display of mock executions of Rangers fans and Orangemen, sectarian and IRA banners, terrorists supporting and the usual sectarian singing the yahoo has proven beyond all doubt that a HVN is a Protestant, and one which it wants to kill.

The OBFA should be binned immediately, if it ever was going to be used then Saturday was an open goal, however Celtc FC thrive on sectarianism and fully condone it.
5-1... Omhs!

ZombieSkelper
12-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Rolf seems to wet his pants at this yet is fine with the huns singing "up to our knees in fenian blood surrender or you'll die", why is that? :?

Oh aye... 5-1 XD

54FairAndSquare
12-09-2016, 08:51 PM

Every word true Brother Oz. Sectarian hatred and murder is in their DNA.

And you're quite right, the OBFA should be binned. The fact that Key Stone Cops Scotland aren’t doing anything about it tells you all you need to know.

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 09:03 PM

And you're quite right, the OBFA should be binned. The fact that Key Stone Cops Scotland aren’t doing anything about it tells you all you need to know.

Question is, DO you know your place? haw haw haw

54FairAndSquare
12-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Question is, DO you know your place? haw haw haw

Yes I do. It's anywhere that filth like you isn't.

Taintedice
12-09-2016, 09:33 PM

And you're quite right, the OBFA should be binned. The fact that Key Stone Cops Scotland aren’t doing anything about it tells you all you need to know.How many people have Celtic FC or Celtic FC fans killed, in or out of Scottish football grounds? I know you're not very bright, but if you could just have a little try at the question. Just a little. Or you could just accept that the convicted criminal has taken the pish right out of you vermin XD

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Yes I do. It's anywhere that filth like you isn't.

Don't strain your neck looking up, hun...

JackSnakes
12-09-2016, 10:09 PM
How many people have Celtic FC or Celtic FC fans killed, in or out of Scottish football grounds? I know you're not very bright, but if you could just have a little try at the question. Just a little. Or you could just accept that the convicted criminal has taken the pish right out of you vermin XD

Ask the question the other way round...
How many people have rangers fans killed...?

And they want us to love them... XD

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 01:51 AM

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Four men and four women burst in; some wore balaclavas, others had covered their faces with nylon stockings that ghoulishly distorted their features. One brandished a gun. “Put your coat on,” they told Jean. She trembled violently as they tried to pull her out of the apartment. “Help me!” she shrieked.

“I can remember trying to grab my mother,” her son Michael told me recently. He was eleven at the time. “We were all crying. My mother was crying.” Billy and Jim, six-year-old twins, threw their arms around Jean’s legs and wailed. The intruders tried to calm the children by saying that they would bring their mother back: they just needed to talk to her, and she would be gone for only “a few hours.” Archie, who, at six****, was the oldest child at home, asked if he could accompany his mother, and the members of the gang agreed. Jean McConville put on a tweed overcoat and a head scarf as the younger children were herded into one of the bedrooms. The intruders called the children by name. A couple of the men were not wearing masks, and Michael realized, to his horror, that the people taking his mother away were not strangers—they were his neighbors.

The disappearance of Jean McConville was eventually recognized as one of the worst atrocities that occurred during the long conflict in Northern Ireland known as the Troubles. But at the time no one, except the McConville children, seemed especially concerned. When Helen returned home, she and Archie went out to look for Jean, but nobody could—or would—tell them anything about where she had been taken or when she might be back. Some weeks later, a social worker visited the apartment and noted, in a report, that the McConville children had been “looking after themselves.” Their neighbors in Divis Flats were aware of the kidnapping, as was a local parish priest, but, according to the report, they were “unsympathetic.”

The first person to speak publicly about involvement in the disappearance of Jean McConville was a former I.R.A. terrorist named Dolours Price. In 2010, Price revealed in a series of interviews that she had been a member of a secret I.R.A. unit called the Unknowns, which conducted clandestine paramilitary work, including disappearances. Price did not participate in the raid on the McConville house, but she drove Jean McConville across the border into the Republic of Ireland, where she was executed. McConville, Price claimed, had been acting as an informer for the British Army, providing intelligence about I.R.A. activity in Divis Flats. The order to disappear her came from the Officer Commanding of the Belfast Brigade of the Provisional I.R.A.—the man who held ultimate authority over the Unknowns. According to Price, the Officer Commanding was Gerry Adams.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/16/where-the-bodies-are-buried

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Four men and four women burst in; some wore balaclavas, others had covered their faces with nylon stockings that ghoulishly distorted their features. One brandished a gun. “Put your coat on,” they told Jean. She trembled violently as they tried to pull her out of the apartment. “Help me!” she shrieked.

“I can remember trying to grab my mother,” her son Michael told me recently. He was eleven at the time. “We were all crying. My mother was crying.” Billy and Jim, six-year-old twins, threw their arms around Jean’s legs and wailed. The intruders tried to calm the children by saying that they would bring their mother back: they just needed to talk to her, and she would be gone for only “a few hours.” Archie, who, at six****, was the oldest child at home, asked if he could accompany his mother, and the members of the gang agreed. Jean McConville put on a tweed overcoat and a head scarf as the younger children were herded into one of the bedrooms. The intruders called the children by name. A couple of the men were not wearing masks, and Michael realized, to his horror, that the people taking his mother away were not strangers—t]

Lol I missed the bit where it said the four men were wearing Celtic tops and shouting hail hail as they dragged the woman away.
You thick hun fk.

Taintedice
13-09-2016, 07:32 AM
There is a serious sickness afflicting the hun vermin, hope it's not contagious.

AguyIknow
13-09-2016, 08:06 AM
I think I'm a fairly easy going bloke and certainly not a knicker wetter a la rolf and some of his mates but that "Kill All Huns" is an absolutely disgraceful banner - far worse in my opinion than the tasteless hanging of blow up dolls.

When plod get so offended by singing at games why on earth weren't the scumbags who had that banner at the game lifted? I can only think it must be a photoshop because there's surely no way that people would even think along those lines, much less bring such a thing to a football match

AguyIknow
13-09-2016, 08:13 AM
BTW Rolf there were some heinous crimes carried out during the troubles in NI. The dragging away and killing of Jean McConville from her family was reprehensible but more so was the UDA attack (bear in mind the UDA wasn't a proscribed organisation for many years afterwards)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/2h4haq/uda_killer_who_shot_dead_disabled_14yearold_boy/

Sarah McClenaghan was a widowed mother who was the only Catholic living on her street in the Oldpark Road area of Belfast.

Her son, David was aged 15 but due to a birth defect had the mind of a five-year-old.

Hinton and three other thugs arrived to her door in in the early hours of July 12th, 1972 demanding to know her religion.

Sarah's lodger, a protestant man named David Titterington told the UDA men that they were all protestant.

He was promptly taken to an upstairs room where he was beaten and burnt with a cigarette lighter before escaping to raise the alarm.

Hinton ordered the mentally challenged boy to fetch his mother’s prayer-book, but the innocent young lad returned with a Catholic missal and his mother’s rosary beads.

Sarah McClenaghan was the stripped naked and brutally raped, twice in front of her terrified son before the Loyalist men shot the disabled boy in the head.

"I pleaded with them not to touch the boy, as he was retarded and looked so afraid," Sarah later said in court.

Sarah McClenaghan survived three gunshot wounds following her horrific ordeal.

Hinton was jailed for life in 1973, but walked free from prison in 1989.

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 08:20 AM
BTW Rolf there were some heinous crimes carried out during the troubles in NI. The dragging away and killing of Jean McConville from her family was reprehensible but more so was the UDA attack (bear in mind the UDA wasn't a proscribed organisation for many years afterwards)

We could be here for a while if we are going to go through every murder in Northern Ireland one by one.
Maybe best if we just accept that RMDU is a fkn bsket case and leave these ramblings alone

Taintedice
13-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Anyone heard from Doncaster yet. It's all fine and well folk having a laugh, but as the Chief Exec of the SPFL, you would have expected a comment or two by now.

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Anyone heard from Doncaster yet. It's all fine and well folk having a laugh, but as the Chief Exec of the SPFL, you would have expected a comment or two by now.

You would expect something to be honest.
The "kill all huns" thing was out of order, the hanging dolls was out of order. The rest of it was okay but you would expect, given that even the majority of Celtic fans found the doll thing in poor taste, some kind of statement from the SFA saying they at least disapproved - maybe they are waiting for their match report?

Having a wee read at FF for my morning giggles, I found it amusing that the huns see no irony in (referring to the doll with the sash) complaining about sectarianism towards orangemen... which is a bit like people complaining about anti-KKK activity from black people... choobs! XD

Mook1
13-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the blow up dolls?

*Asking for a friend.

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 10:10 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/2h4haq/uda_killer_who_shot_dead_disabled_14yearold_boy/

I am well aware both sides carried out disgusting acts, the one I posted was ordered by Gerry Adams the famous Celtc fan.

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Lol I missed the bit where it said the four men were wearing Celtic tops and shouting hail hail as they dragged the woman away.
You thick hun fk.

Ordered by Gerry (famous celtc fan celebrity) Adams.

And condoned by Celtc FC.

Flowery language has disappeared! XD

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 10:15 AM
I think I'm a fairly easy going bloke and certainly not a knicker wetter a la rolf and some of his mates but that "Kill All Huns" is an absolutely disgraceful banner - far worse in my opinion than the tasteless hanging of blow up dolls.

When plod get so offended by singing at games why on earth weren't the scumbags who had that banner at the game lifted? I can only think it must be a photoshop because there's surely no way that people would even think along those lines, much less bring such a thing to a football match

Its not a photoshop, its a still from the yahoos singing walk on.

ZombieSkelper
13-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Poor Rolf is hurting big time XD

JackSnakes
13-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Ordered by Gerry (famous celtc fan celebrity) Adams.

And condoned by Celtc FC.

Flowery language has disappeared! XD

Condoned by Celtic FC... XD
Roaster of the year title wrapped up right there...

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 11:54 AM
The banners that were held up had to be passed by the yahoo officials to be allowed into the ground, the sectarian and IRA banners were given the OK by celtc fc, they condone and actively support the actions of the PIRA and the executions of Protestants. All FACT.

ZombieSkelper
13-09-2016, 11:59 AM
You know Rolf is phucked when he starts the FACT pish at the end of his posts. XD

Here's the only fact that matters......5 phuckin 1 ya greetin faced erseholes. XD

Mook1
13-09-2016, 12:20 PM
The banners that were held up had to be passed by the yahoo officials to be allowed into the ground, the sectarian and IRA banners were given the OK by celtc fc, they condone and actively support the actions of the PIRA and the executions of Protestants. All FACT.

Take a couple of days off, your team got battered, some Celtic supporters were out of order, all this greetin' & moaning is embarrassing.

ZombieSkelper
13-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Don't listen to Mook Rolf, you post away XD XD XD

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Take a couple of days off, your team got battered, some Celtic supporters were out of order, all this greetin' & moaning is embarrassing.

With the greatest respect mook, and I hope you don't take any offence, but go take a phuk tae yersel. :D

Mook1
13-09-2016, 01:01 PM
With the greatest respect mook, and I hope you don't take any offence, but go take a phuk tae yersel. :D

No offence taken, you just carry on jumping aboot in your pram.

Rangersmandownunder
13-09-2016, 02:17 PM
No offence taken, you just carry on jumping aboot in your pram.

Cheers mate I will.